+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Really?! Oh man, I try to keep my expectations under control but every time I learn something like this, my heart breaks a little.
Mostly everything that I read about deadlines and such on official sites seems to be a fairytale.
I was so anxious another day, that my manager even suggested that I should seek professional help. My answer to her: I can't because it might affect my immigration process.
Isn't this crazy?!
tbh every case is different, therefore the processing time would be different! mine took 2.5 months and still no reply, but I've seen instances where people got updates within few days to a week after submitting a response for PFL. But you're absolutely right, this whole process is affecting us mentally and emotionally, and there's no way that we hit the pause button in our brain to stop thinking about this, it is just impossible.

btw I'm PNP inland applicant with AOR 7th of August just FYI.. do you know your VO @Elaine_B ?

Elaine_B

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-08-2019
tbh every case is different, therefore the processing time would be different! mine took 2.5 months and still no reply, but I've seen instances where people got updates within few days to a week after submitting a response for PFL. But you're absolutely right, this whole process is affecting us mentally and emotionally, and there's no way that we hit the pause button in our brain to stop thinking about this, it is just impossible.

btw I'm PNP inland applicant with AOR 7th of August just FYI.. do you know your VO @Elaine_B ?
Actually my husband is the main applicant and he called IRCC on Dec 30th to aks about the VO and the process status. The agent said he could not disclosure the VO, which is crazy since so many people got it from calling.
My husband needs to call IRCC again and try to get the information from another agent. I recently found out that we can also send an e-mail requesting the vo info. So, we'll try that too.

next444

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
7 working days?...would the deadline be Jan 4th? Then, you should have a response in the following week, by what's written on that IRCC link.
Fingers crossed here too...I wish you the best of luck, sincerely!

I’ve been people got PFL and then got PPR shortly after the response... Unfortunately I don’t think we’re the lucky ones, especially in my case with security has not yet started.

I do find Edmonton VOs tend to be slow and picky on applicants tho. Myself is a perfect example: they questioned me about applying alone without my common law partner in Canada, a lot people have done it without getting PFL. So...

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hi guys,
I am a Quebec applicant, so things could be a bit different. I am curious to know whether what you see on your CIC account is different than what they mention to you when you call IRCC?
Can it be that call center agents could say eligibility is met but that online it still shows as still being reviewed?
Thank you,
Vlad

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019

Hello,
I am PNP inland as well AOR august 10th.
What is your VO and also if you don’t mind telling what was the PFL about?

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Hello,
I am PNP inland as well AOR august 10th.
What is your VO and also if you don’t mind telling what was the PFL about?
PFL was regarding intention of residing in province nominated
my application being processed in LVO Etobicoke
what's your VO?

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
PFL was regarding intention of residing in province nominated
my application being processed in LVO Etobicoke
what's your VO?
Mine is Sydney NS.
Did you order your GCMS, in which stage did u get PFL? Is it after eligibility Recommended pass?

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Mine is Sydney NS.
Did you order your GCMS, in which stage did u get PFL? Is it after eligibility Recommended pass?
I haven't ordered GCMS notes yet, and yes eligibility has been recommended pass first time I called, then 10 days after or so I received PFL ( this was back in beginning of October)

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Exactly. I almost have a heart attack every time when I see any email coming into my inbox with a title resembling " donotreply", but now I have significantly lowered my expectation and am currently psychologically preparing myself for a long wait. Having said that, I still think you will get it before the end of your 6-month period, because it is unlikely you will go through SS. Everything will move fast once they pick up your file and start to work on it as long as there is no SS.
What is SS? Which profiles get it?

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
I also Received PFL and for Providing Proof for Staying in Alberta, I am ANIP nominated , Responded back to PFL last week and LVO is Etobicoke
did you call them and got an update recently? what is your AOR?
where are you currently residing ?

Ronaldomessi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2019
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
Stream is CEC Inland
I dont know my VO. I never called cic. Just waited for the golden email.

Edit: I just saw in Annex A. It says Edmonton