+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Got 'ready for visa' PPR email on 24th December (FSW-O) although no updates on CIC profile still says doing background check. They requested another document which was upload on the 20th December, so quick turnaround from uploading that.

Sent package today with picutres, photocopy of passport and copy of the letter as requested to London office (visa exempt) as there was nowhere to upload these documents on our online account so hopefully everything goes smoothly...fingers crossed!
Congrats on PPR! What was the ADR for on 20th Dec?

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Got 'Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview' email this morning. :):):D:D

The landing interview is scheduled on 28th of January. Thank you all for your support and all the best on your application.

Will post an update after my interview.

Cheers!

AOR: 13-Aug-19
MEP: 06-Sept-19
ADR (RCMP): 06-Sept-19
GU (1): 02-Dec-19
GU (2): 19-Dec-19
LANDING INTERVIEW: 28-Jan-20

Last edited:
Reactions: baltzly

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Got 'Confirmation of Permanent Residence Interview' email this morning. :):):D:D

The landing interview is scheduled on 28th of January. Thank you all for your support and all the best on your application.

Will post an update after my interview.

Cheers!

AOR: 13-Aug-19
MEP: 06-Sept-19
ADR (RCMP): 06-Sept-19
GU (1): 02-Dec-19
GU (2): 19-Dec-19
LANDING INTERVIEW: 28-Jan-19
Hey Congrats, what is your stream and do you know your VO?

a-imperator

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hey Congrats, what is your stream and do you know your VO?
CEC. I'm not sure about the VO but the landing interview email came from Calgary CIC and my interview is at Calgary so I'll assume its Calgary VO?

I didn't really call or request for GCMS this entire time... just waited for the 6 months processing time and it actually was on point xD

ale.m

Aug 2, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Got an email request to submit passport and photos to Ottawa.

Is this the final step and my application is approved? Or do I still have to wait for them to finish reviewing some of my documents, and there’s a chance to be denied?

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey

Do you know your VO? I do think the processing speed has something to do with the VO. My file is in Sydney NS, and many people have reported slow processing at this office.
I can understand bro, my AOR August 10th no updates whatsoever after September 17th. Its been dead silent for last four months.
I mean they have to be doing something right, every time i call they say the same thing security not started
Its getting really annoying now
VO Sydney NS

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Got an email request to submit passport and photos to Ottawa.

Is this the final step and my application is approved? Or do I still have to wait for them to finish reviewing some of my documents, and there’s a chance to be denied?
This is the last step, Congrats.
What is your stream and do you know your VO?

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey bro
My timeline is similar to yours. There hasn't been any progress since a Sept 5 ghost update. Do you know why your file is in Sydney? Are you also a FSW inlander? I have found some FSW inlanders and review required cases from other streams in Sydney.
Mine is PNP express entry inland, I think its not just FSW but any random application can be sent to Sydney.
I guess we just got lucky for being assigned to sydney

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hey

Do you know your VO? I do think the processing speed has something to do with the VO. My file is in Sydney NS, and many people have reported slow processing at this office.
Not sure as I've never ordered notes or called in before... I was contemplating if I should. My AOR is 24 Aug so the 6 month mark will be coming soon. Still no updates though, not even Rprf request.

ale.m

Aug 2, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
This is the last step, Congrats.
What is your stream and do you know your VO?

CEC - inland:
ITA - July 24, 2019
AOR - Aug 24, 2019
MEP - Sep 13, 2019
ADR (Police certificate) - Dec 6, 2019
PPR - Jan 3, 2019

Visa office - Edmonton

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I think you should order your notes. At least this won't hurt in any way. my 6 month mark is Feb 2, which is even earlier than yours, but I don't have any hope.
Hmm you're right, I'll look into doing that. Sometimes I feel like we are so anxious about any updates, that it will come when we least expect it. Then we can look back and chuckle at how nervous and bleak we were ;)

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
:) I think the problem I face is that I have to hold off on planning for the days ahead because of the uncertainty resulting from this endless process. So many things to be done and decisions to be made are directly or indirectly linked to the result and timing of this application. Now I have to halt so many things and it almost feels that I have pressed the pause button for my life. Lots of people on this forum are in similar circumstances. Initially I really didn't expect it to be like this. This has already become the worst nightmare I have ever had.
You have most accurately encapsulated how I feel, and I am sure for many others too. This entire process is nerve-wracking, definitely one of my most eager and anxious periods. My heart pounds each time I get an email notification, thinking could this be it? Hahah

Reactions: baltzly

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
:) I think the problem I face is that I have to hold off on planning for the days ahead because of the uncertainty resulting from this endless process. So many things to be done and decisions to be made are directly or indirectly linked to the result and timing of this application. Now I have to halt so many things and it almost feels that I have pressed the pause button for my life. Lots of people on this forum are in similar circumstances. Initially I really didn't expect it to be like this. This has already become the worst nightmare I have ever had.
My situation is even more worse, 3 months after I applied for PR my BOWP got rejected because of my PNP now i am out of status and had to request my manager to put me on an unpaid leave because i cannot work anymore, CIC gave me 90days to restore my status. My life is literally on pause until i restore my status or my PR gets approved and Right when i needed my PR to process soon to my bad luck i find out my file from beginning is at Sydney VO which doesn’t process most of the applications within 6months. I don’t know how long i can keep this job and how long Sydney VO will take to process my application. If I don’t get a decision on my PR by first week of February i may have to go back and after investing 5years of my time and money in canada this is not what i was hoping for

BryanL

Jul 17, 2018
Hope Everyone will get their PPR soon! I finally got mine today :), see timeline below:

CEC - inland:
ITA - July 24, 2019
AOR - Aug 15, 2019
MEP - Sep 7, 2019
GU 1 - Dec 5, 2019
GU 2 - Dec 20, 2019

Called CIC one time on Dec 6,

Eligibility: recommend passed
Criminality: passed
Background check: not yet started

PPR - Jan 3, 2020

VO - CPC Edmonton