+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***August 2019 AOR Tracking - join here***

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I just got an email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca telling me i have a new message.

In it, there was an information letter telling me to submit my photos
"Dear XXX,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us
immediately via the IRCC Web Form with details concerning your situation.”

so i guess its PPR?
Congrats @yuyu ! Finally your wait is over!

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
EDMONTON VO
FSW CEC INLAND

AOR Aug 3
MEP Aug 26
Request Letter for RCMP Aug 26
Request Letter for Additional Info Nov 19
Information Letter from IRCC for clarification Nov 26
Information Letter containing Passport request PPR Dec 15 (Sunday)

Click on the link for image of IRCC page:
https://ibb.co/vL8hzKR
Congratulations on getting PPR!

Can I ask what the info required on 26 Nov was for?

CanadianDream888

Apr 16, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton VO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2019
Med's Done....
26-08-2019
Passport Req..
15-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-01-2020
Congratulations on getting PPR!

Can I ask what the info required on 26 Nov was for?
Nov 19 - IRCC Requested Police Certificate for China - I sent an explanation that I did not stay 6 months or longer for each stay in China.
Nov 26 - Information Letter - Apology letter from IRCC officer regarding oversight for the China Police Clearance request.

Reactions: quelash13

CanadianDream888

Apr 16, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton VO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-08-2019
Med's Done....
26-08-2019
Passport Req..
15-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2020
LANDED..........
08-01-2020
Hi Guys,

Once I receive back my passport with COPR, is it better to set an appointment to get PR or do flagpole?

I do not have a US Visa.

Please advise with previous experiences. Thanks a lot!

AD94

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
AOR- 25th June, 2019

Still waiting for my PPR. It shows estimated processing remaining time till 25th Dec. How long it will take?

saniaharris

Mar 13, 2019
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
AOR- 25th June, 2019

Still waiting for my PPR. It shows estimated processing remaining time till 25th Dec. How long it will take?
Hey, This is an August AOR tracking group.

To answer your query, no one but IRCC knows how long it will take. It might very well go into the beginning months of 2020 too. Have you received any ghost updates? If so, it could be around the corner too.

AD94

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
Hey, This is an August AOR tracking group.

To answer your query, no one but IRCC knows how long it will take. It might very well go into the beginning months of 2020 too. Have you received any ghost updates? If so, it could be around the corner too.
M sorry bt I don't understand wat do u mean by ghost updates?

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,

Once I receive back my passport with COPR, is it better to set an appointment to get PR or do flagpole?

I do not have a US Visa.

Please advise with previous experiences. Thanks a lot!
You do not need a US Visa to flagpole. Just check on what days and timings they do flagpoles at your closest border and go with all your documents.
Congrats btw.

Reactions: CanadianDream888

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
I will:) ,but I am afraid I will get PPR so late that you will already forget my case hahaha..

Please let us know about your post-PPR journey all the way until landing:) Good luck!
no no, I will still be around here to give our August folks moral support. :)
any plans for xmas ?

Reactions: baltzly

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Thank you for your help with our morale:) I will travel to Quebec city to "celebrate" Xmas... Initially I thought I could enjoy the trip stress-free, but now this PR thing is still in the back of my mind, even when I'm travelling,
Coooooool I have been to Quebec City many many many times! Are you taking the train or the Orleans Express?
You should definitely go to the Christmas market if you are there before 23rd December. ;D :D

The security screening thing is not within your control and you didnt commit crimes, so you should enjoy your holidays as much as possible

Reactions: baltzly

dilpreet3991

Jun 27, 2019

"Dear XXX,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the
following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if
applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us

so i guess its PPR?
Congratulations man it’s time to celebrate, and would u mind to share your timeline please.

ab282

Dec 11, 2019

"Dear XXX,

so i guess its PPR?
Congratulations @yuyu ......Would really help if you can share your time line with us....... TIA.

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Reply for raising a Webform today -

Good day XXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on August 27, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.