VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Another week has passed a new set of analytics is here for you!

Please if you have any feedback or need some specific data set, or specific report, or some in-depth analysis, just send me a message and I would love to get that done for you!

The whole goal of the tracker is to support the immigrant community and make waiting pass-by easier.

Lets begin.

PPR Trend:
There has been some decline in the last couple of months, compared to the June-July period.

PPR Average Processing time

*Processing time continue to increase.

Average wait by country:
Some of the countries are notably slower. Especially Syria, Sudan, Columbia

Statuses by months of submission: ALL STREAMS

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Statuses by months of submission for PNP-outland
The sample size is quite small, but seems takes about 6-8 months to get PPR for most.

Statuses by month: PNP-Inland
*Again the sample size is quite small. So not really illustrative.

Statuses by months: FSW-Outland
*We can see that FSW-Outland pretty much cleared up to 85% for January and February.

Statuses by months of submission: FSW-Inland:

*The sample isnt too big to judge, but processing a bit slower than FSW-O.

Statuses by months of submission: CEC[
*CEC is very consistent and seem like progressing faster than any other stream.

Background statuses by months:

Average time between AOR to IP1:

Average time between IP1 & NA:

Average time between NA abd IP2:

Average time between IP2 and PPR:

Thank you!

nik_027

Oct 9, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
19 Aug 19
AOR Received.
19 Aug 19

Can you ads me to the Aug AOR thread.

chandanroy

Jun 5, 2019
Current processing:

Hello Andy

Your stats are great.
Are these stats for Inland, who are currently in Canada or for candidates applying outside from Canada ? Is it possible to get some for inland applications please ?

Also can you please add me to ? AOR Aug 08 MEP - Aug 27

kushdev

Sep 17, 2019
Hi All,
AOR : August 28th , 2019
MEP : September 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of eligibility: October 10, 2019 We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.
Background check : October 10, 2019 Your background check was completed.
Final decision : October 10, 2019 We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details.

Seems like the person who is handling my case dose'n't wanted to read the attached supporting document.
-------------------------
The reason give for Refusal is :
"I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement for the following reasons:
In support of your Canadian work experience with the above employer, you provided a letter that was dated January 16, 2019 and that specifically stated being issued for your application for a Canadian work permit extension (which was received on January 16, 2019). Your CEC application was submitted on August 28, 2019. You failed to provide a current letter of employment to support the declared work that you claimed in your CEC application. Therefore, you failed to demonstrate that you performed the lead statement of your declared NOC".
------------------------------

In the supporting document I uploaded it was clearly mentioned that I am working for the same employer since April 2017. Since I was a latest document dated on January 16, 2019. The officer ignored to read the content and just looked at the date the document is printed/created.

Here is the second paragraph of the document which the immigration officer missed or ignored completely.

16 January 2019
"The Applicant joined our parent company <Company Name I had removed here> in October 2013 and was deputed to <Company name Removed> Canada in April 2017 to take on the position of Technical Lead. Since that date, he has been working on a project with our client, <Client Name Removed> in Toronto, ON. This project is ongoing, and we hope to extend this assignment for an additional 24 months.

I hope there is a way to report such kind of ignorance.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hi All,
Review of eligibility: October 10, 2019 We regret to inform you that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. Please see the final decision below.
Final decision : October 10, 2019 We regret to inform you that your application was refused. Check your messages below for details.

Seems like the person who is handling my case dose'n't wanted to read the attached supporting document.
"I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement for the following reasons:
In support of your Canadian work experience with the above employer, you provided a letter that was dated January 16, 2019 and that specifically stated being issued for your application for a Canadian work permit extension (which was received on January 16, 2019). Your CEC application was submitted on August 28, 2019. You failed to provide a current letter of employment to support the declared work that you claimed in your CEC application. Therefore, you failed to demonstrate that you performed the lead statement of your declared NOC".

In the supporting document I uploaded it was clearly mentioned that I am working for the same employer since April 2017. Since I was a latest document dated on January 16, 2019. The officer ignored to read the content and just looked at the date the document is printed/created.

Here is the second paragraph of the document which the immigration officer missed or ignored completely.

16 January 2019
"The Applicant joined our parent company <Company Name I had removed here> in October 2013 and was deputed to <Company name Removed> Canada in April 2017 to take on the position of Technical Lead. Since that date, he has been working on a project with our client, <Client Name Removed> in Toronto, ON. This project is ongoing, and we hope to extend this assignment for an additional 24 months.

I'm sorry about this. Why don't you raise a CSE and state your case. Also collect a new letter from your employer and attach this.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Hi All,

16 January 2019

Maybe this is the problem : the fact that the letter was dated Jan 16 2019 and This project is ongoing, and we hope to extend this assignment for an additional 24 months. (we hope to is not definitive)

If you enter that as your present employment in your PR application, then your employment letter should be dated after ITA date to show that its current iirc. I read somewhere and on this forum that the date of the employment letter is very important.

Seniors can advice better but from what i see is the case here.