+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
I managed to know that my application was approved in the end of March through GCMS. However, PPR seems to be hold until no time. Quite upset, at least IRCC should inform us so that we can plan our lives. I hate his silence. I start to doubt my decision of moving to Canada.

Reactions: CanadaPleaseListen

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I managed to know that my application was approved in the end of March through GCMS. However, PPR seems to be hold until no time. Quite upset, at least IRCC should inform us so that we can plan our lives. I hate his silence. I start to doubt my decision of moving to Canada.
We are just playing a waiting game :) At the end, it will come true soon. Don't lose your confidence. BTW, would you mind telling me how to order GCMS Note? Thank you & All the best!

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
We are just playing a waiting game :) At the end, it will come true soon. Don't lose your confidence. BTW, would you mind telling me how to order GCMS Note? Thank you & All the best!
There is a website that you can pay to order GCMS. However, from my experience, I asked my relatives in Canada for help. I believe that Canada Govt can distinguish personal order to agent order. I ordered twice and always got the result in less than a month. From some forums, I knew that many people got delay for 3 months for the result. I suggest to get help from a Canadian citizen with good credential. Hope this helps.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
There is a website that you can pay to order GCMS. However, from my experience, I asked my relatives in Canada for help. I believe that Canada Govt can distinguish personal order to agent order. I ordered twice and always got the result in less than a month. From some forums, I knew that many people got delay for 3 months for the result. I suggest to get help from a Canadian citizen with good credential. Hope this helps.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html
Hi, offering a NPOV on the this response - how long it takes to get the Gcmsnotes does not depend on who is making the request. Everyone is treated the same under the Access to Information Act, that is the law which governs the process of obtaining the information. Why is takes less for some people and more time for others is a function of the workload at IRCC at the time the request is made + the complexity of the information involved. Lately, due to COVID-19 there is reduced visa activity resulting in faster response times in some cases.

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Hi, offering a NPOV on the this response - how long it takes to get the Gcmsnotes does not depend on who is making the request. Everyone is treated the same under the Access to Information Act, that is the law which governs the process of obtaining the information. Why is takes less for some people and more time for others is a function of the workload at IRCC at the time the request is made + the complexity of the information involved. Lately, due to COVID-19 there is reduced visa activity resulting in faster response times in some cases.
I got one before Covid-19 in less than a month as well. The second one during covid-19, they even sent the message saying there was a delay but I still got it in a month. My case is complex and took more than 6 months. It's the reason why I order GCMS. I agree that everyone is equal but IRCC don't encourage people to go through agents. So this is my guess. But still my advice is to get help from someone you trust.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I got one before Covid-19 in less than a month as well. The second one during covid-19, they even sent the message saying there was a delay but I still got it in a month. My case is complex and took more than 6 months. It's the reason why I order GCMS. I agree that everyone is equal but IRCC don't encourage people to go through agents. So this is my guess. But still my advice is to get help from someone you trust.
Thanks for sharing, appreciate the insight. To square it off, without a doubt agree that those who can should either do it themselves or find a trusty friend or relative.

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
I really want to sympathize you but I can't. Simply because I'm on the same boat. Canada PR is not the Ark boat anymore, it's the boat to nowhere. In our saying "it's worse than fxxxing the dog for 100 times".
Yes true.. i can feel what your going on about.

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
How lucky. Your case is complex but approved. Mine is simple but still waiting for "some officer to review".

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
How lucky. Your case is complex but approved. Mine is simple but still waiting for "some officer to review".
Actually, they define my case complex because it took them 7 months to approve. I personally think it's not complex at all. My sister got very similar case to me, from back ground to experience and she got approved in 4 months. But here I am, still waiting because they haven't issue PPR.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Actually, they define my case complex because it took them 7 months to approve. I personally think it's not complex at all. My sister got very similar case to me, from back ground to experience and she got approved in 4 months. But here I am, still waiting because they haven't issue PPR.
That message on your CIC account about complex is not true. It is just a standard message one receives when one reaches the 6 months mark. You are impacted by the pandemic as IRCC stopped issueing PPR.

LilyBee

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Update**

I officially landed in Canada today 06/01/20. I flew into Vancouver, and the whole process was smooth. Now I will be quarantined for 14 days. I had to make this trip because my COPR was to expire on the 26th of June. I am glad I am officially a Permanent Resident of Canada. Now the wait has started for the PR card. Goodluck to everyone waiting for this day.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Update**

I officially landed in Canada today 06/01/20. I flew into Vancouver, and the whole process was smooth. Now I will be quarantined for 14 days. I had to make this trip because my COPR was to expire on the 26th of June. I am glad I am officially a Permanent Resident of Canada. Now the wait has started for the PR card. Goodluck to everyone waiting for this day.
Congratulations!

abbby

Feb 25, 2020
Is there any news of the visa offices opening up in Canada to expedite the process? Is there any hints or news about them opening up processing offices? I am still waiting... To hear any update sincw Aug'19

PauR20

Jun 17, 2020
Hi. I wanted to ask If anyone is in the same boat as me? Are they processing FSW Outland application or only inland applications as of now?

Express entry FSW outland
Aor August 2019
Biometrics and Medicals passed
Added spouse in my application October 2019
spouse passed Medical December 2019
spouse no biometrics request

It’s been 10 months since my AOR and 6 months since the last update.

Do you have any recos for the application to be noticed and for it to move forward?