+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
This is so concerning. I left web request and also called, still no word. It would have been better if we had any communication or someone addressing even this. I know in this hard times it gets more difficult, but still... Anyway keep us posted
Yes , i understand, i hope we get something positive from the long wait. Let wait wait see

Reactions: abbby

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
Yes , i understand, i hope we get something positive from the long wait. Let wait wait see
AOR 1st August 2019
I Called ircc today...
Eligibility - recommended pass
criminality - in progress
security - not started yet

Feeling hopeless...passed 10 months. Almost my application has not moved anywhere. Disappointed to the core.

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Sigh...and sigh. Purely hopeless. At least we are companions.

AOR 1st August 2019
I Called ircc today...

Feeling hopeless...passed 10 months. Almost my application has not moved anywhere. Disappointed to the core.

Sharanyaa

May 15, 2020
Hi there, I applied in September 2019 as well. It's been 8 months still no response!! Did any of you get any response ??

SLdish89

Feb 13, 2020
Hi there, I applied in September 2019 as well. It's been 8 months still no response!! Did any of you get any response ??
No reply at all, im August 1st Aor. Still awaiting on anything, from my very recent call

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Is this true that Canada stop processing outland applications because of Covid-19? I'm kind of being convinced by that though they will never officially admit that. They stuck with those like us, already invited us to apply but do not want to let us in.

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
hi there, I remember some one from US said his application was approved but haven't got the PPR because the office is close. Does that mean IRCC wait after June 30 to issue PPR?

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I think that's true from multiple sources. They think we cannot come to Canada due to travel ban, even if we got approval. So they hold issuing new approval. This is very bad, very terrible, and very horrible.

Is this true that Canada stop processing outland applications because of Covid-19? I'm kind of being convinced by that though they will never officially admit that. They stuck with those like us, already invited us to apply but do not want to let us in.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
I think that's true from multiple sources. They think we cannot come to Canada due to travel ban, even if we got approval. So they hold issuing new approval. This is very bad, very terrible, and very horrible.
I agree with you. Patience is however needed.

cadence

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I really want to sympathize you but I can't. Simply because I'm on the same boat. Canada PR is not the Ark boat anymore, it's the boat to nowhere. In our saying "it's worse than fxxxing the dog for 100 times".

No reply at all, im August 1st Aor. Still awaiting on anything, from my very recent call