+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I just received this in my email:

"an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution"

Does that mean that there are problems or complications with my file? Because I know applicants who requested the notes after I did and they have the same VO, they received their notes within 30 days.

Thanks guys
No it has no direct relation with your file. those days it takes more time to get CGMS, it is almost like PPR some people get it before others but we don't know why.

saniaharris

Mar 13, 2019
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2019
Doc's Request.
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
130 days after applying, I've finally received my PPR mail

FSW-Outland
Visa Office: London
AOR: Aug 22, 2019
Med: Sep 7, 2019
BIL: Sep 7, 2019 (Submitted on Sep 23, 2019)
GU: Dec 7, 2019
PPR: Dec 30, 2019

A wonderful way to end this decade for sure! Looking forward to a whole new beginning in 2020 ✌

I have religiously checked this forum every day for the past 130 days. I woke up today dreaming of receiving the ready for visa mail (I swear!) and was quite sad realizing I wont be knowing anything till well into January. I even checked all my messages today morning in vain.

At 3:15 UAE time, I received a mail (donotreply@cic...). It did not mention "ready for visa" anywhere so for a second I thought the worst (obviously). I opened it thinking maybe I was being rejected or asked for more documents. Well, it wasn't :)

nooreenk

Mar 25, 2019
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Please add me to the messaging group as well, my profile is currently under background check - so I'm waiting for the COPR. I received the ITA on 7 July and submitted my docs / AOR on 7 Aug 2019.

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Almost 10 days back i put a enquiry regarding my visa office but didn't here back from them so I called cic then agent told me that my visa office is CIO sydney. Today I got reply of my webform enquiry and it states that my application is at CPC ottawa. Which information will be correct ? I am confused.

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Express entry, PNP outland. Aug 27, 2019 AOR and no update since biometrics.
I tried to call CIC and found out my case is transfer to Singapore office. They said they can not access to my information and then I lost connection before asking why. Anyone here has some ideas. I'm kind off confused, I though it is the same online system and CIC must be able to access it anywhere. Is it true that it takes forever to get final decision at Singapore office?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Express entry, PNP outland. Aug 27, 2019 AOR and no update since biometrics.
I tried to call CIC and found out my case is transfer to Singapore office. They said they can not access to my information and then I lost connection before asking why. Anyone here has some ideas. I'm kind off confused, I though it is the same online system and CIC must be able to access it anywhere. Is it true that it takes forever to get final decision at Singapore office?
They transfer files for load distribution, verification to be done by local visa office, etc... Mine also same with Nairobi Visa Office.

I thought also they use same system and should have access to it . But they told me if the file is outside Canada, they cannot access. :eek:

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
They transfer files for load distribution, verification to be done by local visa office, etc... Mine also same with Nairobi Visa Office.

I thought also they use same system and should have access to it . But they told me if the file is outside Canada, they cannot access. :eek:
Do you know which steps are done at the local office (security, background, eligibility ...)?

krissanu

Jul 28, 2019
Almost 10 days back i put a enquiry regarding my visa office but didn't here back from them so I called cic then agent told me that my visa office is CIO sydney. Today I got reply of my webform enquiry and it states that my application is at CPC ottawa. Which information will be correct ? I am confused.
Central Intake Office (CIO) is usually different than Case Processing Center (CPC). CIO forwards cases to CPC after initial checks. CPC-Ottawa is very fast these days. Good Luck !!

Last edited:

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Do you know which steps are done at the local office (security, background, eligibility ...)?
All except R10 and Medical check.

t3garg

Sep 27, 2018
Hey, whats you AOR date? My application is still in CIO Sydney.

pratham02j

May 21, 2019
Central Intake Office (CIO) is usually different than Case Processing Center (CPC). CIO forwards cases to CPC after initial checks. CPC-Ottawa is very fast these days. Good Luck !!
Do you know where security background check is done? CIO or CPC?