+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

silverKettle

Dec 15, 2019
@Pallavi778, @schandrika congratulations on your PPR.
Did you order GCMS notes? Is your primary visa office CIO- Sydney? I am wondering if I should expect my PPR soon or not. My AOR is 22 August and I am FSW-Inland applicant. I didn't get any ghost update so far.
No, not yet. I am going to order GCMS notes. However, I need to know the visa office for that. I have sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca to learn where my application is being processed and its been more than 2 days and I did not even get the automated email reply.
I felt contacting them via phone is the quickest way to learn the status. And I do not know how to talk to an agent. It will be helpful if someone in this forum assist me on how to contact an agent. I am outside Canada. Thanks.

nik_027

Oct 9, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
19 Aug 19
AOR Received.
19 Aug 19
Hi Guys,

Have received Ready for Visa Mail.

My Timeline:

Stream: FSW-O
VO - CPC Ottawa
AOR: 19 Aug 19
Medical Passed: 04 Oct 19
BIL: 04 Oct 19
BGS Last Change Status:10 Dec 19 (IP 2)
PPR Mail Received: 13 Dec 19

My PPR Story:
Had called CIC office in the last week on Nov 19 to know the status, and was informed, eligibility check was in progress, police verification and BG check were pending. I saw BGS status changed on 10 Dec 19. Two days later (12 Dec 19) called the CIC toll free no to know the status and the informed me that my application is approved, but was unable to provide details on when would I receive PPR email.

As I was travelling for a holiday, I spoke to my consultant and decided to hand over my passport to my consultant with a signed consent letter and other documents. My consultant had sent the passport through VFS Bangalore to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I need help from people who got PPR email and submitted passport, as I was planning to inform my current workplace and plan for travel:
1. Is getting a PPR email is the last step in the process?
2. What is the timeline for getting back a stamped passport from New Delhi VO?

Thanks in advance,
Nik

silverKettle

Dec 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

My Timeline:

VO - CPC Ottawa

My PPR Story:
Had called CIC office in the last week on Nov 19 to know the status, and was informed, eligibility check was in progress, police verification and BG check were pending. I saw BGS status changed on 10 Dec 19. Two days later (12 Dec 19) called the CIC toll free no to know the status and the informed me that my application is approved, but was unable to provide details on when would I receive PPR email.

As I was travelling for a holiday, I spoke to my consultant and decided to hand over my passport to my consultant with a signed consent letter and other documents. My consultant had sent the passport through VFS Bangalore to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I need help from people who got PPR email and submitted passport, as I was planning to inform my current workplace and plan for travel:

Thanks in advance,
Nik
Can you please share how you called the agent to get to know the details please. This is a kind request. Thanks. I have been asking this question in this forum and I have not got any response.

chukeedon1

Jun 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

My Timeline:

VO - CPC Ottawa

My PPR Story:

Thanks in advance

basically, you’d submit your passport for the COPR after the PPR mail.

My timeline with the London Visa Office is as follows:

AOR Aug 3
PPR. Dec 16
I sent in Munich passport Dec 17 to VFS
Delivered to LVO Dec 19
I sent an email requesting that I had to travel on he 9th of Jan. On this ground I believe, my COPR was approved Dec 23. Passport and documents ready for collection Dec 24
Nik

chukeedon1

Jun 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

My Timeline:

VO - CPC Ottawa

My PPR Story:

Thanks in advance,
Nik
AOR Aug 3
PPR. Dec 16
I sent in Munich passport Dec 17 to VFS
Delivered to LVO Dec 19
I sent an email requesting that I had to travel on he 9th of Jan. On this ground I believe, my COPR was approved Dec 23. Passport and documents ready for collection Dec 24

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Can you please share how you called the agent to get to know the details please. This is a kind request. Thanks. I have been asking this question in this forum and I have not got any response.
I download textnow app. then mock the number with canada region ( I use 436) then select number from options given by app. then you can call 1-888-242-2100. Just remember there is long waiting time. And once you are on call make your application id, client id with you.

Reactions: nik_027

schandrika

Jun 26, 2019
Did you order GCMS notes? Is your primary visa office CIO- Sydney? I am wondering if I should expect my PPR soon or not. My AOR is 22 August and I am FSW-Inland applicant. I didn't get any ghost update so far.
No, I did not order any GCMS notes. My office is Ottawa . I am FSW- Outland

Pallavi778

Dec 15, 2019

Hi
Sorry for late reply.
And no i didnt order GCMS notes. And my CPC is Ottawa.
I really have no idea about FSW -Inland Applicants.

hitesha

Jun 13, 2019
For those who are intending to file their e-APR in August 2019 leave a message and let us know what stage you are at.

If you want to join a messaging group, add that to your message too.

All the best for your application!
We filed in August 2019. Now we received PPR but i have few doubts. Add me in group +2349011748373

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
I just received this in my email:

"an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution"

Does that mean that there are problems or complications with my file? Because I know applicants who requested the notes after I did and they have the same VO, they received their notes within 30 days.

Thanks guys