+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>AUGUST 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, Ravi. My medical hasn't shown passing. My wife is not included in my application, it is just for me.
I filed an online webform regarding the medical exam issue but still haven't gotten any response yet.
Hi,
Usually you should get your medicals passed within 1 month of your AOR this is so unusual, did you had any medical conditions before?
If you already tried calling them and haven’t got any information then I strongly suggest you order the GCMS notes to see what’s exactly going on with your application.
Keep us updated here I am very curious to know why your medicals hasn’t cleared yet

Good Luck

ZeeKay11

Apr 10, 2018
My AOR is 20th August. I got ghost update 2 days back and when I logged in nothing has changed? Any idea what to expect?

My timeline:
AOR: 20th August
1st Update after passing medical and biometric. Background status changed to Application in progress

2nd Update: Background changed to We are processing on 2nd Nov

3rd update on 11th December. Application updated but nothing has changed.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
My AOR is 20th August. I got ghost update 2 days back and when I logged in nothing has changed? Any idea what to expect?

My timeline:
AOR: 20th August
1st Update after passing medical and biometric. Background status changed to Application in progress

2nd Update: Background changed to We are processing on 2nd Nov

3rd update on 11th December. Application updated but nothing has changed.
Its a sign of movement in your file. you can either call IRCC to ask what it was about or order gcms.
but its a good thing, someone looked into your file either way.

ZeeKay11

Apr 10, 2018
Its a sign of movement in your file. you can either call IRCC to ask what it was about or order gcms.
but its a good thing, someone looked into your file either way.
Thanks. I am really confused. Few people told me 3rd update brings PPR and I am waiting since the past 72 hours.
Others said

Sp15

Dec 13, 2019
Posting for the first time..
This forum has been very helpful to me understanding the procedure and the wait time currently it takes.

AOR: 17th Aug 2019
Medical: 10th Sept 2019

No updates on my cic account but called 2 weeks ago to be sure about my application and was told that everything is going good with my file and the guy updated me that Eligibility/Background/Security all is done for me and my wife. Exactly after 10 days i got an PPR-interview email yesterday.

I am an applicant under PNP-Express Entry from Manitoba. Two of my friends applied under CEC category are waiting from last six months. Patience is the key. Good Luck to All !!!

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Posting for the first time..
This forum has been very helpful to me understanding the procedure and the wait time currently it takes.

AOR: 17th Aug 2019
Medical: 10th Sept 2019

No updates on my cic account but called 2 weeks ago to be sure about my application and was told that everything is going good with my file and the guy updated me that Eligibility/Background/Security all is done for me and my wife. Exactly after 10 days i got an PPR-interview email yesterday.

I am an applicant under PNP-Express Entry from Manitoba. Two of my friends applied under CEC category are waiting from last six months. Patience is the key. Good Luck to All !!!

Hi
I am also PNP applicant.. and my dates are similar to you,... Just a question are you residing in US? I heard for ppl residing in US processing time is more so just curious. How do I call to CIC ?

Sp15

Dec 13, 2019
Hi
I am also PNP applicant.. and my dates are similar to you,... Just a question are you residing in US? I heard for ppl residing in US processing time is more so just curious. How do I call to CIC ?
No. I live in Winnipeg Manitoba. I don’t think so that it’s the case for applicants applying from US. I was also trying to make out for some opinions as well before getting PPR but everything is case specific. I was hoping to get a call somewhere in February based on the assumption I made but heard early from CIC.

Reactions: dhanashree29

dhanashree29

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
No. I live in Winnipeg Manitoba. I don’t think so that it’s the case for applicants applying from US. I was also trying to make out for some opinions as well before getting PPR but everything is case specific. I was hoping to get a call somewhere in February based on the assumption I made but heard early from CIC.
Thank you for quick reply..Congratulations for PPR

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Ask specifically for eligibility, criminality and security. it depends from agent to agent... order gcms notes as well.
I think you are quite lucky.
Everytime I ask for some details about eligibility etc. I get a generic response and they tell me that don't worry if anything is needed we will call you :(