Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey @legalfalcon,

Just had a few queries before I submit my docs today:

1. I've worked before I graduated university for 2 years part time and have 6 months salary slips, appointment letter and the reference letter. No ITRs filed as not required. Would this be okay?

2. I realized that a 1.5 work period did not get saved in the work history section but I 'fortunately' made another error wherein another 1 year of employment was dated wrong and accounted for 2 years of exp. With the rectifications, the points remain the same. How do I got about this?

Thank you!
1. If your work experience that was along with your education is from outside Canada, you can use that work experience to claim points. However, if the work experience was while you are in Canada, the work experience cannot be used to claim points for work.

2. If you have not yet submitted your application, you can make changes as along as your CRS score and FSW criteria is not effected.

Guneet95

May 31, 2018
1. If your work experience that was along with your education is from outside Canada, you can use that work experience to claim points. However, if the work experience was while you are in Canada, the work experience cannot be used to claim points for work.

2. If you have not yet submitted your application, you can make changes as along as your CRS score and FSW criteria is not effected.
Hey thanks! Could you please refer to this for details:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/urgent-help-with-post-ita-work-experience-errors.650286/

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hey guys when we go for rcmp fingerprint, do we need civilian print also? I got charged for fignerprinting and civilian print. I don't even know what that is?

apgvs2019

Aug 23, 2019
AOR - July 31 (very late at night)
Medical Passed - August 21
Request for RCMP - August 22
We did the RCMP today August 23. Now we have to wait them send us the report. We should be uploading it by first of September hopefully.

ale.m

Aug 2, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey guys.. I needed some advice from those of you who have recently completed all their forms for e-Apr and received an AOR.

Under the section for Study and Languages, there is a subsection of education history which asks for secondary/post secondary and higher education details. My question is.. I have only equivalised my MSc degree and have ECA report for it. DO i still need to mention my other education credentials?

Second: My BSc. degree was from UK (2006-2009) and I left UK in 06/2009, which is more than 10 years now. Do I still need to add my BSc degree info. in personal history?????

I would be really thankful if someone could guide me properly through this. Please...
Did you claim points for your Bachelor Degree? If yes, then you need to get an ECA for that too and submit it. That’s how I see it at least