Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Hi all - I need an interpreter - how do I know if my application has transfered to London, England for processing (as we are applying from the UK, Canadian wife, both living in UK and doing spouse sponsorship)

ECAS gives me:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 13, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on January 4, 2019.
  3. We sent you a letter on December 7, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on December 10, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
and GCKey gives me:

Application/profile details
Application step - Current status
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details. (** note: I've contacted them, they have, this is a glitch, as there is a biometrics box elsewhere confirming my biometrics are current... still worrying tho! **)
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

In other comms, via email, confirming biometrics, IRCC did say that my file was with London office - but would that letter have come to me (applicant) or sponsor, and what does it say?

Still trying to fathom what stage I'm in - and the nice new countdown says 4 months to go!

I have the same timeline and comments on my file... very frustrating

Mahttob

Mar 12, 2019
I am getting so frustrated with my application to sponsor my husband.
I got approved as a sponsor on Feb 28, 2019. Our second AOR came in on March 6 ( They sent it to Ankara). and We still haven't gotten any news about a medical request or a biometrics letter.
I don't have access to my GC-key because we have a representative, so I emailed our local member of parliament. They gave IRCC a call and gave me this update:

Dear XXXX,
We looked at the matter you brought to our office and we wanted to provide you updates after we called IRCC this morning:

a) Your eligibility to sponsor was approved.

b) As to the applicant, your( husband), only criminality verification is being processed

c) Eligibility and security of the applicant have not initiated yet.

d) Medical not yet requested.

I get more and more worried about how long it will take them every day.
I don't know what might be happening since we still have no medical request OR biometrics request letter.

PA in Iran.

Reactions: hdbyuka

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I got approved as a sponsor on Feb 28, 2019. Our second AOR came in on March 6 ( They sent it to Ankara). and We still haven't gotten any news about a medical request or a biometrics letter.
I don't have access to my GC-key because we have a representative, so I emailed our local member of parliament. They gave IRCC a call and gave me this update:

Dear XXXX,
We looked at the matter you brought to our office and we wanted to provide you updates after we called IRCC this morning:

b) As to the applicant, your( husband), only criminality verification is being processed

I don't know what might be happening since we still have no medical request OR biometrics request letter.

PA in Iran.
You r application has just started. It takes around 12 months to complete . I wouldn't start writing mps this soon, or they might not be willing to help you later on when you really need them. Patience is key.

Reactions: adi.urban

Gagansunny arora

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
7august2018
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2018
Nomination.....
Husband
AOR Received.
23 oct2018
File Transfer...
7 feb 2019
Med's Done....
30 oct 2018
I m apllicant of august
My file strt processing on aug 7th 2018 and med reqst on 28 th
Medical done on 30 th
Medical recievd on 7 nov
File transferd to ndvo on 7 th feb 2019
File strt processing on 25 th feb 2019
After that nothin update
Is there any

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa

hdbyuka

Jan 21, 2019

Dear XXXX,

PA in Iran.
same for me

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa

King Of the RIng

Dec 18, 2018
I got my biometrics done within 4 days (I received the request a few days before I just happened to be going to London on business, so killed two birds with one stone!)

However - it showed up as 'we have not received your biometrics' despite the biometrics box appearing in my GCKey portal with all the right information. I searched the forums here to see many were having this issue.. and it seemed, in the most part, to not be an issue.

I checked with the biometrics company and they, after a bit of a runaround on phone and email asking for all the same info over and over, they confirmed that they had transmitted my biometrics and they'd been received by IRCC. I figured I'd do this first!

I used the webform to contact IRCC to say I'd done the biometrics but it wasn't showing.

They wrote back a couple of weeks later to tell me to contact LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca (as it's at the London office).

Another few days and I got an email:

The 'initial review' bit worries me now...! :eek:
I have the same issue with my Medical. Med Done Dec 26 2018. It still says Medical Not Received. I contacted CIC and after few to and fro emails, they confirmed they received the medical. Then file got transferred to LVO on March 20th. Still the same status for Medical. Sent them and email and got exactly the same reply as yours. Only thing missing is first line. They did not say that they received it or not. So a bit worried now.. Looks like I will have to send them another email....Don't want to offend them tho...

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Can someone provide me their insights about the Visitor visa success rate, if i plan to apply after receiving Pre arrival services letter.

abhanair

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
File Transfer...
30-01-2019
Med's Request
30-10-2018
Med's Done....
1-11-2018
Interview........
28-02-2019 Telephonic interview
Hi Shalenabennie

Thank you for your time and response.
Can you just brief me your idea on commenting ZERO
Well my trv got rejected twice by now..I am sure it will be rejected the 3rd time if I apply. I was still working them gave enough proof that I will return India but they rejected

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
My Timeline -
Application received 17 August
Aor 16 Oct
Medical 30 Oct
File transfer to New Delhi 13 Jan
Processing started 31 Jan
Decision Made 4th Apr
Pre Arrival - 4th Apr
PPR - 8th Apr

Just hang in there guys !!!!!