+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I have been going through the NDVO thread here since morning..i read so many feedbacks.. But not a single case like me.. Either their file sent to NDVO right after medical or before and all are waiting since then..
Mine feels like 3 months wasted here in Missisuaga and then transferred to NDVO
I really have no idea what they gonna do :(

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
How to be strong? Its making so difficult for me.. I waited for 3 months thinking will get results in this or next month..
After keeping my file in Missisuaga for months now they are sending it to NDVO?
They cd have sent it in Nov 1st week itself..
Now what ? Just waiting..
This is hurting so much.. But i have no option but to keep patience :(
I'm not a CIC agent. I've no answer for that! I'm one of the applicants trying to be nice to my peers! Good luck!

Reactions: Lucky713

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
You can check in ECAS using your UCI, it will say the datw when they sent the email. Is that even possible that your lwyer just receive it now? Or she has not checked ?
Hello guys.
PLEASE HELP.
I am very concern due to the fact that our medical request came today in a email from our lawyer from the Mexican Canadian Embassy (which I believe that’s where it was transferred) with a wrong date!!

Application received - July 24th
AOR - September 7
SA- mid October
Missing doc request- Nov. We sent it.
Med req- Nov 6, 2018

BUT all these months went by and our lawyer says she never received any email or notification.
she sent an email asking for a status updated in our application two weeks ago and TODAY they sent the medical request with November 6,2018 date on the IMM Legal Document Med Request. She says the error is on their part not hers and I don’t know if I can believe such thing.

It says that failure to provide documents within 30 days results in refusal of immigration application.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I have been going through the NDVO thread here since morning..i read so many feedbacks.. But not a single case like me.. Either their file sent to NDVO right after medical or before and all are waiting since then..
Mine feels like 3 months wasted here in Missisuaga and then transferred to NDVO
I really have no idea what they gonna do :(
I understand it can be very difficult to digest but i am sure they wouldnt have kept ur file here for nothing
They must have already started the process and had some doubt and then forwarded it to ndvo so hope it takes lessser time than others whose file got transferred right away
So be hopeful and patient
Good luck

Reactions: Lucky713

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I understand it can be very difficult to digest but i am sure they wouldnt have kept ur file here for nothing
They must have already started the process and had some doubt and then forwarded it to ndvo so hope it takes lessser time than others whose file got transferred right away
Good luck
Thank u dear.. Best wishes to u too..

Reactions: neha25

Belinda.H

Jan 28, 2019
I had a similar issue as well. Cic stated they sent me a biometrics letter on December 14, 2018 and I never received it. I check my junk mails and inbox every day. A representative from the Parliament office called on my behalf to inform me that the Sydney office messed up and they never sent the letter. I received the biometrics letter on January 29, 2019 which meant the letter expired on January 14th. The VAC office finally allowed my wife to submit her biometrics today. I followed up with several calls and emails before the VAC office allowed her. She went to the VAC office twice and he waited for 8 hours on each visit.

Hang in tight my friend, stay strong.
Thank you! Did she tried to submit her biometrics or waited for immigration to send a new letter with a new date?
So we should just keep calling them and sending emails and pushing for them to correct the mistake?

Aug 1, 2018
Congratulations to all who got PPR... Is anyone still waiting for PPR? For me DM on 29th Jan but still waiting for PPR..
Did you guys get PPR to same email ID like medical requests?

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Congratulations to all who got PPR... Is anyone still waiting for PPR? For me DM on 29th Jan but still waiting for PPR..
did you check your gckey or ecas?

Abonde

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you! Did she tried to submit her biometrics or waited for immigration to send a new letter with a new date?
So we should just keep calling them and sending emails and pushing for them to correct the mistake?
Just keep calling and emailing them. My wife waited there for 8 hours yesterday and they eventually allowed her to submit her biometrics at the VAC office. Sometimes, fax is a better way to reach them. Anytime I fax the Ghanaian office, they respond by email the next day.

Abonde

Jan 10, 2018
Good luck
Am still waiting for PPR. My wife completed her biometrics and medicals this week. What is the timeline before I get PPR and what does PPR entail?
CIC received my application on August 27, 2018.

Thank you.

Abonde

Jan 10, 2018
Good luck
Good luck
Sounds like you and I have something in common. My wife's application was received on August 27 as well. She did her biometrics and medicals this week. What is the latest with your application?