+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

aman.patiala

Oct 19, 2018
Congrats! But unfortunately of absolutely no relevance to most of us, as only a few lucky ones get their applications processed in Mississauga. For all others, be prepared to wait around 7 months.
My friend applied two months before me his file came delhi !

Still in process he got medical june1 I know this about him !!

My case is lucky I guess but I applied purely by website and sent all what they ask in a sequence they ask !! 20 photos means 20 pics nothing above that .. many suggested me send more to prove but I send what check list says !!

Rest god knows !!

Netraam

Oct 14, 2017

My case is lucky I guess but I applied purely by website and sent all what they ask in a sequence they ask !! 20 photos means 20 pics nothing above that .. many suggested me send more to prove but I send what check list says !!

Rest god knows !!
Yes, I am doing it all myself as well. They forward applications to Mississauga if the local VO has too much on their plate (like almost always) and you were among the lucky ones to get picked. It's very random, there's no further logic to it... so just be happy you are among the "chosen few" : )

Reactions: aman.patiala

sandeep_s

Sep 27, 2018
File reached 28 Aug
medical request nov 5
Medical did nov 26
Medical pass dec 30
DM feb 1
Ppr today !!

PA India
I am PR Canada
Congrats! Can you please let me know what does it states in DM stage? Do you get it as an email or as an update in application status on the cic website? Thanks much in advance! :)

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
File reached 28 Aug
medical request nov 5
Medical did nov 26
Medical pass dec 30
DM feb 1
Ppr today !!

PA India
I am PR Canada
Congrats!!! I am just surprised that there was no BGC for you?

Reactions: aman.patiala

neha25

Jul 10, 2016

Rest god knows !!
Congratz you are indeed the lucky one among few others
No hope for us for another 5-6 months

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Bgc I didn’t get any email but when I check online it says started on 31st Jan but no email
Cool my friend! Right now my BC says not applicable in GC Key..Was it the same for you?

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
It was bc not started will send you message when start. Gc key status

Later it says bc started on 31 Jan. But I didn’t get any message. Ecas
Okay cool!!

Abonde

Jan 10, 2018
My wife did her biometrics and medicals yesterday in Nigeria. What is the next step? Anyone processing from Nigeria here?

Thank you, I hope to hear from someone soon.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
But I applied my self.. guidance from this forum only thanks to this forum great info !!
You were chosen under OBO to be finalozed here. Your case must be simple; so was chosen by chance + by LUCK. That does not mean those sent to NDVO area all complicated or all have low LUCK . It is a matter of chance /Luck many things. Cheers man

Reactions: KMR389

Belinda.H

Jan 28, 2019
Hello guys.
PLEASE HELP.
I am very concern due to the fact that our medical request came today in a email from our lawyer from the Mexican Canadian Embassy (which I believe that’s where it was transferred) with a wrong date!!

Application received - July 24th
AOR - September 7
SA- mid October
Missing doc request- Nov. We sent it.
Med req- Nov 6, 2018

BUT all these months went by and our lawyer says she never received any email or notification.
she sent an email asking for a status updated in our application two weeks ago and TODAY they sent the medical request with November 6,2018 date on the IMM Legal Document Med Request. She says the error is on their part not hers and I don’t know if I can believe such thing.

It says that failure to provide documents within 30 days results in refusal of immigration application.

Manaa

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello guys.
PLEASE HELP.
I am very concern due to the fact that our medical request came today in a email from our lawyer from the Mexican Canadian Embassy (which I believe that’s where it was transferred) with a wrong date!!

Application received - July 24th
AOR - September 7
SA- mid October
Missing doc request- Nov. We sent it.
Med req- Nov 6, 2018

BUT all these months went by and our lawyer says she never received any email or notification.
she sent an email asking for a status updated in our application two weeks ago and TODAY they sent the medical request with November 6,2018 date on the IMM Legal Document Med Request. She says the error is on their part not hers and I don’t know if I can believe such thing.

It says that failure to provide documents within 30 days results in refusal of immigration application.
You can check ur Ecas, in that if they have sent a medical request there will be a line for that with the date that they have sent it. Go check it and let us know what it say.

Reactions: Rachelzap