+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

mani gill

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Maybe they prefer some specific agents over individuals who did their app themselves
Well happy for you !! Hopefully rest of the process goes as fast for u as it’s going now
Thank you.. in my previous msg i ment immigration officer.Just now i realized i wrote immigration agent. Hopefull you will get your Aor soon

Reactions: neha25

mani gill

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
I was just wondering can PA do medical before getting a request from cic so that we can submit it right away when they ask and since medical is valid for 1 year ?? Or it has to be done after the date they send us request to submit medical? It's been 2 months since cic received our app but we haven't got Aor yet so will it be wise to do medical in advance as it may sometimes take few days or weeks to make an appointment for medical in India ...
You need to bring the mecical request with you when you go for medical.. all the physicians who are listed they will ask for medical request..

Reactions: neha25

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Hi everyone,

We applied in July but our rep sent the file to Mississauga and Sydney received our application on August 16. We got an AOR yesterday and it has both the app and uci number on it. Anyone know what the next step and how long it takes for the next step. Thanks guys!
That’s good .. congrats... so ur file received on 16th August.. does ur suppose (who ur
sponsoring ) is living outside canada! Thanks! My file received on aug 17 noting yet..

jaz13

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
That’s good .. congrats... so ur file received on 16th August.. does ur suppose (who ur
sponsoring ) is living outside canada! Thanks! My file received on aug 17 noting yet..

yes he's in india. awe hopefully you hear back soon. Prob will in a few days.

that90sguy

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Here's my timeline
Application received - 16 August 2018
Additional documents requested - 19 October 2018 ( updated PCC from India and from RCMP for PA) this includes PA's UCI and application number
AoR - 24 October 2018 (this includes Sponsor's UCI)

This is a little weird as I expected AoR first. Anyone know anything about this?
Thank you

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Here's my timeline
Additional documents requested - 19 October 2018 ( updated PCC from India and from RCMP for PA) this includes PA's UCI and application number

This is a little weird as I expected AoR first. Anyone know anything about this?
Thank you
It seems to me that they first check for missing documents and signatures, before assigning AORs. Good news for you that your package did not get return and only needed to upload a missing Doc.
Anyway, seems your process is already started, good luck.

Reactions: that90sguy

99dundasm

Sep 9, 2018
Hi all! I'm an outland spouse sponsorship, from the UK, my application delivered August 24th and I got a request for biometric fees September 7th. This contained an application number FXXXXXXXXX (9 numbers, 1 letter) - I can't seem to use this to link to my online application, is this right? I don't think I've formally received my AOR1 yet but I'm concerned it's all online now so I might have missed this and some key correspondence.

Help please!

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Here's my timeline

Thank you
Updated pcc from India and from RcMP for PA??
Isn’t pcc valid for 6 months? And if cic recieved application when pcc was valid isn’t it okay??Was your pcc from India expired ?? And I don’t remember seeing pcc from Rcmp required... wouldn’t they contact RCMP directly if required for in Canada criminal record check??
My husband pcc from india was issued in May and we submitted app in August., will they ask for updated pcc from us as well?

abhisheknair1989

May 27, 2018
If at all an application is returned by CIC, do they mention the reason why it's returned ?
For eg: Signature missing on XYZ Form or Document missing ?

Last edited:

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
If at all application is returned by CIC, do they mention the reason why it's returned ?
For eg: Signature missing on XYZ Form or Document missing ?
Yes but it doesn't necessarily mean they mention all possible reasons. People have had their applications returned pointing out one problem where there were multiple that warranted a return.

Manalikp

Sep 5, 2018
Quick Update:

my ecas status shows Decision Made under Sponsorship Application Status, however I cannot for the love of god link the application on GC Key.

The information to be provided is about my spouse right? What is everyone selecting ? I locked myself out and cant do anything for 24 hours.

Help appreciated.[/QUOTE

Hi RV... were you able to link your application to GC Key? I am haveing same issue as yours.. can't link my application. Have tried so many options nothing works:(..

Thanks!!

that90sguy

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Updated pcc from India and from RcMP for PA??
Isn’t pcc valid for 6 months? And if cic recieved application when pcc was valid isn’t it okay??Was your pcc from India expired ?? And I don’t remember seeing pcc from Rcmp required... wouldn’t they contact RCMP directly if required for in Canada criminal record check??
My husband pcc from india was issued in May and we submitted app in August., will they ask for updated pcc from us as well?
According to the authorities it is valid for 6 months. But I got mine done in mid july. And about the RCMP pcc, it says in the email that they need my criminal record check based on my fingerprints. So if it was name based they would've done it themselves. Now they gave me 60 days to submit the RCMP and updated indian pcc. Getting it done on Monday and I'll keep you guys posted.
Cheers

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
According to the authorities it is valid for 6 months. But I got mine done in mid july. And about the RCMP pcc, it says in the email that they need my criminal record check based on my fingerprints. So if it was name based they would've done it themselves. Now they gave me 60 days to submit the RCMP and updated indian pcc. Getting it done on Monday and I'll keep you guys posted.
Cheers
So if you got indian pcc done in mid July it should be good unTIL January 2019 isn’t??why they want you to do it again?
And fingerprints ?Indians don’t need to give fingerprints until 2019 what I read on cic website isn’t??
This is confusing

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018