****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Where did you get this information? You can apply right away once you have the marriage certificate
Legally YES U R RIGHT , 1 can get divorce+marry same day too :) YES again after divorce>>marriage cert 1 can marry immediately ONLY if guy had some sort of past history with that would be spouse ( that should have been my CORRECT answer) Guy who was refused by NDVO got div>went abroad>married and came back ASAP in a matter of few days. I got this info from a reputed Lawyer, he told me his client applied by himself within 30 days exp of marriage and divorce date and he was helping him in his appeal;; was the story he was telling. May be that Lawyer was attracting me and he could be wrong,so I could be wrong as well. I told you honestly what I heard. Those days means >>cpl has to go for Honeymoon? no? give it 7-10 days, now cpl is supposed to see each other's relatives? visit more places? NOT saying wait 30 days here after living 3 months abroad :) That could be the possible reason for refusal. Divorced today>Going abroad in 4 days>Marrying>coming back just in 7-10 days without spending reasonable time a sure shot RED flag unless there are reasons beyond control,which would be later explained in ADR or Appeal or explain genuine reasons with proofs right in the application when applying. Hope this is satisfactory :)

Last edited:

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hai how long do i need to wait to apply for spousal sponsorship after the marraige.
PLEASE see my modified REPLY above ^ which is more clear answer. YES you can marry same day but got to prove how /where/when did you guys met. Other words if you have a past history of contacts or meeting each other marrying quickly = no problems. But after marriage also >.> you can read above what I explained. Thank you

Last edited:

Bzaak

Sep 28, 2018
I have also received an email with the biometric payment request. I need to know something. How did you pay the fee?
Online payment CIC then you send the receipt on Webform on IRCC just did mine and waiting for reply my application sent on August 20

Silka

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
What can be my proofs that i will go back to canada ? as i am marrying there in Pak and i will be there for 6 weeks and i want to submit case from there as outland. My job letter, my return tickets and what else i can show ? or i have to show ? I am canadian national

michegem25

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2018
Doc's Request.
December 12, 2018
AOR Received.
November 16, 2018
File Transfer...
November 26, 2018
Med's Request
November 22, 2018
Med's Done....
March 21, 2019
Hi everyone! I sent my sponsorship application to CPC-Sydney, NS last August 18 through Canada Post. They received it on August 24. I check my email every single day waiting for AOR. Guess it’ll arrive around first week of November as mid July applicants just received their first AOR. All we need is patience at these times and in the coming months.

michegem25

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
August 18, 2018
Doc's Request.
December 12, 2018
AOR Received.
November 16, 2018
File Transfer...
November 26, 2018
Med's Request
November 22, 2018
Med's Done....
March 21, 2019
Any knows if they they are still working on July applications?
You can search for “July 2018 Outland Sponsorship” to read their thread. They usually have updates everyday.

lchaleleng

Sep 6, 2018
Hi everyone! I just realized I made a minor mistake on my application. On our supporting pictures (wedding pictures etc.) I wrote my name and DOB (I am the sponsor) rather than my husband (PA). Will my application be returned?

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
Hi,

I am not pretty sure if I should consider myself an August applicant.

We mailed the application to Mississauga and it was tagged delivered on July 27th.

It was forwarded to Nova Scotia and confirmed received in Sydney on Sept 28th.

Thanks!