+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****August 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Manalikp

Sep 5, 2018
Some applicant on July forum called up CIC and all got the same answer that "they are working on applications up to 24th of July". However only applicant whose application was received before 10th got AOR. But the good thing is the AOR news from July are rushing in, like they are speeding up!
Let's hope that is the case! ;)
Mid July Guys are getting AOR1( July 17 got AOR this morning)... Hopping by Mid October we should hear something from IRCC.

Reactions: Aref.P

Justin2388

Sep 26, 2018
I had submitted for spousal visa for my wife in the month of June...file was received on June 12th....till date I haven't even received any acknowledgement yet. I called up CIC all they told me was File is received that's it....Dont know what to do other than just wait..

:(

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I had submitted for spousal visa for my wife in the month of June...file was received on June 12th....till date I haven't even received any acknowledgement yet. I called up CIC all they told me was File is received that's it....Dont know what to do other than just wait..:(
OK you even all of us should be HAPPY who know that our file is in the SYSTEM= NOT LOST.On the other side I dont blame you 4 worrying too much as it is over 106 days now . I feel SORRY about this :( If you don't see anything for few more weeks which is NOT going to happen:- May cantact them thru web OR MP ...........OMG WHAT is going on there no body knows 4 sure :( More than 106 days no clue? Just it is there is all U know OK bud. Did U send it to Sydney or Mississauga ? Plz reply

t2018

Sep 26, 2018
Hi guys, I had a question about the pcc.

I recieved a request letter from cic for a yemen police clearence certificate. On the cic website the document name of the ppc is CRIMINAL STATUS SHEET. However, when i requested the certificate from the embassy they sent me a ppc but the document name was certificate of good conduct.

My question is: will cic reject me if the name of the document is not as specified on their website even though the certificate i have clearly states that i have no criminal record?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi guys, I had a question about the pcc.

I recieved a request letter from cic for a yemen police clearence certificate. On the cic website the document name of the ppc is CRIMINAL STATUS SHEET. However, when i requested the certificate from the embassy they sent me a ppc but the document name was certificate of good conduct.

My question is: will cic reject me if the name of the document is not as specified on their website even though the certificate i have clearly states that i have no criminal record?
If U R an applicant YES 4 sure. PCC they won't accept any kind of Character certificates OR Good Conduct; all they need is POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE in ORIGINAL duly signed/stamped by your district Superintendent of Police or any authorized official of your Police district.

t2018

Sep 26, 2018
If U R an applicant YES 4 sure. PCC they won't accept any kind of Character certificates OR Good Conduct; all they need is POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE in ORIGINAL duly signed/stamped by your district Superintendent of Police or any authorized official of your Police district.
But not all countries have police certificates. Alot of countries have diffferent names for the certificate, like certificate of good conduct which basically provides the same info as a pcc and has the stamps.

Justin2388

Sep 26, 2018
OK you even all of us should be HAPPY who know that our file is in the SYSTEM= NOT LOST.On the other side I dont blame you 4 worrying too much as it is over 106 days now . I feel SORRY about this :( If you don't see anything for few more weeks which is NOT going to happen:- May cantact them thru web OR MP ...........OMG WHAT is going on there no body knows 4 sure :( More than 106 days no clue? Just it is there is all U know OK bud. Did U send it to Sydney or Mississauga ? Plz reply
I had send to cpc Mississauga ....don't know what's going on....and they say prilocessi is 11 months.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
But not all countries have police certificates. Alot of countries have diffferent names for the certificate, like certificate of good conduct which basically provides the same info as a pcc and has the stamps.
Then specific country VO should already know this, then you would be fine.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I had send to cpc Mississauga ....don't know what's going on....and they say prilocessi is 11 months.
I got it. One cause was sending to Mississauga but it took times for many files to reach and open in SYDNEY. Don't worry then atleast you are in the system. In Oct all June+ July may hear something

Reactions: Mehr20