2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
New updates on my application:
I received correspondence for Biometrics on Dec 27. I have 30 days to go to a visa office for fingerprints and photographs.
the day after (Dec 28) I received emails for Medicals, again I have a 30 days deadline. Also in Sponsor Ecas, it shows Decision made now.

hope everyone got good updates soon.

My application was received in Sydney on Aug 30 and we got AOR email on Dec 20.

Reactions: Lucky713

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
My sponsorship file was returned back to me this month due to incomplete “IMM 1344, sponsorship agreement and undertaking form” . In the letter that was referred to me (Sponsor), they have mentioned both UCI# and Application#. I am filling up the updated forms again for re-submission and wants to clear few things. “They also mentioned in the letter that if i wants to re-submit my file then it will be in queue based upon it’s re-submission date.”
My question is, should I print the same UCI# & Application# in the new forms that they mentioned in the letter referred to me by thinking that they have given us the UCI# and Application# and those numbers will be going to stay same for the whole process OR should I just leave those fields Empty?? How would the case handling officer will know that my file is received by second time? Should I write and mention this in a separate cover letter for it?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
My sponsorship file was returned back to me this month due to incomplete “IMM 1344, sponsorship agreement and undertaking form” . In the letter that was referred to me (Sponsor), they have mentioned both UCI# and Application#. I am filling up the updated forms again for re-submission and wants to clear few things. “They also mentioned in the letter that if i wants to re-submit my file then it will be in queue based upon it’s re-submission date.”
My question is, should I print the same UCI# & Application# in the new forms that they mentioned in the letter referred to me by thinking that they have given us the UCI# and Application# and those numbers will be going to stay same for the whole process OR should I just leave those fields Empty?? How would the case handling officer will know that my file is received by second time? Should I write and mention this in a separate cover letter for it?
Youve posted in several threads. Stick to one. You can add it. They will have records of the return.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Youve posted in several threads. Stick to one. You can add it. They will have records of the return.
yea bcoz every thread has different no. of people with different ideas in their minds, so as long as it’s in outland thread no matter which month evrybody has applied in; my question is common for all those. Anyways thanks.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
yea bcoz every thread has different no. of people with different ideas in their minds, so as long as it’s in outland thread no matter which month evrybody has applied in; my question is common for all those. Anyways thanks.
Its spam regardless.

demg0011

Dec 29, 2018
Hi there
I’ve been looking at this forum since my husband and I submitted our application for permanent residency. I must say it has helped keep me sane while waiting, especially for AOR 1. I wanted to share my timeline with you all so it may help Those still waiting some hope that the processing centres are actually getting stuff done.
I am sponsoring my husband from the US.

• Initial Application submitted May 26th.(Returned to us because in August because the checklist was the old version.)
  • Application resubmitted with updated checklist to Sydney as instructed on Aug 16th
  • Medical Rquest October 22nd.
  • Additional documents required- October 31st.
  • Medical Completed November 5th
  • Medical Passed November 9th
  • Application transferred to Mississauga November 20th
  • Passport Request- December 12th.
We never revived the APR or Sponsor approval communications. We only figured out everything was good when we received the medical request letter which had the UCI number.
All communication apart from the request for additional documents have been by mail and delayed significantly due to the current Canada Post strike.
I hope this helps give hope to those waiting.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • Additional documents required- October 31st.
  • Thank you for the update. Could you please share which additional docs they have asked for?

All communication apart from the request for additional documents have been by mail and delayed significantly due to the current Canada Post strike.
I hope this helps give hope to those waiting.
That's strange. Did you provide your email to them (obviously, you did, since they sent the request for additional documents to your email)?
I am just worried that it will be our case as well and my (sponsor's) mailing address has changed and I am just terrified they would mix it up and send to my old address:( Although I did update my address with CIC.

demg0011

Dec 29, 2018
  • Thank you for the update. Could you please share which additional docs they have asked for?

That's strange. Did you provide your email to them (obviously, you did, since they sent the request for additional documents to your email)?
I am just worried that it will be our case as well and my (sponsor's) mailing address has changed and I am just terrified they would mix it up and send to my old address:( Although I did update my address with CIC.
Yes my husbands (PA) email is the one we provided to them.
We needed to resubmit Schedule A
Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) since there were 2 months missing from the initial form.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes my husbands (PA) email is the one we provided to them.
We needed to resubmit Schedule A
Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) since there were 2 months missing from the initial form.
Thanks.
So did I understand it right, they still sent a medical request to PA via regular mail?

athenabee

Dec 30, 2018
My Timeline

Application received aug 7
AOR - October 23, 2018
Wife's Approval as sponsor - October 23, 2018
Medical Request October 25, 2018
Medical done -october 31
Medical passed- nov 15
Rprf - dec 11
Approval of sponsorship/passport request/submitted - december 18
COPR received- december 21

Happy new year guys!

RossBinay - ask ko lang if san ka nag take ng medical? Thank you!

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
File received August 17, medical Sone November 06 nothing after that.. automated calling system tells that bg check not stated yet... file transferred to Ontario on November 09 nothing yet... how long it take after medical and file transfer

Last edited:

KMughal

Jan 2, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum, someone recommended me to this forum.
I sponsored my wife on August and they received the application on the 29th of August in the Sydney office. Then we received a request for biometrics fees on Sept. 8th and we paid them in couple of days. Now it's been roughly 4 months but nothing has happened. Today I called the CIC office and said that they sent the message to send us a letter. The question I have after reading this thread that some people that applied the sametime got the medical request too. Also I want to apply for visiting visa for my wife to come visit me.

Thank you,

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
File received August 17, medical Sone November 06 nothing after that.. automated calling system tells that bg check not stated yet... file transferred to Ontario on November 09 nothing yet... how long it take after medical and file transfer
I also have similar question. What does background check mean? I’m sponsoring my husband n it states that background check has not started yet and that interview is not needed. Wondering what all this means. Will appreciate responses thank you.