VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey, when did your medical got passed?
Please share your timeline.
Thanx 4 asking , please try to look below this table , or click on Expand in my signatures is my timelines, BTW MED PASSED = 16NOV

prabh03

Sep 13, 2018
Okay
Thanks
fingers crossed for rest of the process and is there a way to tell now if file will stay in Canada or transferred to New Delhi Vo ??
Only AoR2 can tell if the file stays or goes to NDVO. Probably by now you would have known that..sorry for the late reply.

prabh03

Sep 13, 2018
Hi, Did anyone get additional document request asking for birth certificate and marriage photos?
If so..
1) What documents can be submitted in the absence of a birth certificate? and
2) How long does it take for CIC to start reviewing the documents once they are submitted?

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Good Morning Friends

while checking ECAS status today, under the Sponsorship application status it says decision made.
Where can i check for the decision made, can some one please let me know??

BackToOntario

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
"Final decision Your application was approved."

Woohoo! There is light at the end of the tunnel, everyone. Just waiting on his COPR to arrive... soft landing scheduled for April 2019.

Reactions: Aref.P

BackToOntario

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Good Morning Friends

while checking ECAS status today, under the Sponsorship application status it says decision made.
Where can i check for the decision made, can some one please let me know??
Typically they email the sponsor with a letter saying they meet they eligibility requirements and are able to sponsor the applicant.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi, Did anyone get additional document request asking for birth certificate and marriage photos?
If so..
1) What documents can be submitted in the absence of a birth certificate? and
2) How long does it take for CIC to start reviewing the documents once they are submitted?
1] If no birth cert. , you may send an affidavit that birth certificate not found signed by applicant + another paper from Registrar B&deaths that "SEARCHED but NOT FOUND." Then they will accept MIDDLE or HIGH school certified copies of the originals. Passport itself has a proof of DOB
2] Cant say 4 sure but takes weeks to a month at least.

prabh03

Sep 13, 2018
1] If no birth cert. , you may send an affidavit that birth certificate not found signed by applicant + another paper from Registrar B&deaths that "SEARCHED but NOT FOUND." Then they will accept MIDDLE or HIGH school certified copies of the originals. Passport itself has a proof of DOB
2] Cant say 4 sure but takes weeks to a month at least.
Thanks much for the reply.

Reactions: singleman

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Only AoR2 can tell if the file stays or goes to NDVO. Probably by now you would have known that..sorry for the late reply.
Thanks but we don’t know so far if our file is staying in Canada or going to NDVO
We just did his medical on 10th December and it shows as recieved .. any idea how long after this transfer email will come??

prabh03

Sep 13, 2018
Thanks but we don’t know so far if our file is staying in Canada or going to NDVO
We just did his medical on 10th December and it shows as recieved .. any idea how long after this transfer email will come??
For us it came in 2 working days after medical request but for some people it’s lot longer too. Highly unpredictable it is...

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
For us it came in 2 working days after medical request but for some people it’s lot longer too. Highly unpredictable it is...
Okay yours transferrred to missasauga or NDVO?? We got medical request on 27 November And nothing after that , i just hope they transfer where’ve it needs to be transferred sooner than later and not long silence then transfer

Shorgo1679

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Timeline update:

Application Sent: August 1

Application Received: August 7

Biometric Payment request: September 7

Biometric fee Receipt sent: 10 Oct

AOR1: November 27

Request for Biometrics: November 28

Sponsor Approval: December 4

Request for Medical: December 4

Biometrics Done : December 4

Medical Test Done : December 5

Medical Submitted: December 10

Medical Passed: December 12

Application sent to CPC-Mississauga: 11 December.

Is there anything to worry about?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Timeline update:

Application Sent: August 1

Application Received: August 7

Biometric Payment request: September 7

Biometric fee Receipt sent: 10 Oct

AOR1: November 27

Request for Biometrics: November 28

Sponsor Approval: December 4

Request for Medical: December 4

Biometrics Done : December 4

Medical Test Done : December 5

Medical Submitted: December 10

Medical Passed: December 12

Application sent to CPC-Mississauga: 11 December.

Is there anything to worry about?
Nope.