Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
Admin pls update:
Received oath email on March 29th. Oath on May 10th.
Thank you for all your help.

Reactions: callbox

tarunbhardwaj84

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Doc's Request.
27-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER and cc charged on 16-09-2013
File Transfer...
Cic email on 29-10-2013
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 hopefully!
ve

No I am not an immigration consultant, just a regular August applicant the same as the rest of us. Although I have acted as an Advocate in the past. I volunteered to update after the initial admin seemed to have less time to do so and for a short while the updates were few and far between. We are all in the same boat and it is nice to be able to help. I found when I first applied that getting regular updates on the forum kept me going, so I try to do the same for others now. My goal is to see everyone on the sheet finally get their Oath ceremony, for most their journey has been a long one and it is a life changing event.

I have been a bit less frequent in responding over the last couple of weeks because I have been making hospital visits as my daughter gave birth to two tiny twin babies 13 weeks prematurely. They weighed less than 2lbs at birth so they are in the Neo-natal ICU unit in critical care. Both are doing well. I will try to continue to keep the updates regular.
congratulations.. Hope the baby and the mom is doing good.

Reactions: littleun

BiomedAmrt

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
ve

No I am not an immigration consultant, just a regular August applicant the same as the rest of us. Although I have acted as an Advocate in the past. I volunteered to update after the initial admin seemed to have less time to do so and for a short while the updates were few and far between. We are all in the same boat and it is nice to be able to help. I found when I first applied that getting regular updates on the forum kept me going, so I try to do the same for others now. My goal is to see everyone on the sheet finally get their Oath ceremony, for most their journey has been a long one and it is a life changing event.

I have been a bit less frequent in responding over the last couple of weeks because I have been making hospital visits as my daughter gave birth to two tiny twin babies 13 weeks prematurely. They weighed less than 2lbs at birth so they are in the Neo-natal ICU unit in critical care. Both are doing well. I will try to continue to keep the updates regular.
Wish your grand daughters speedy recovery

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
ve

Thanks for everything you do and congrats on becoming a grandmother! Hope daughter and grandchildren are recovering well. :)

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
Hi,

Please update line#48 (eval 985):

Oath invitation letter: Apr-1
Oath Date: May-3

Reactions: callbox

alwayspositive

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/2011
Doc's Request.
7/2013
AOR Received.
8/2011
Med's Request
10/2013
Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
ve

Congratulations. I pray your grandchildren thrive and grow healthy so they can come home for you to enjoy them. Glad you are a member of our forum.

stray cat

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
24-07-2014
Med's Done....
02-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF: Paid 26-09-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR: 12-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Well done, excellent news your journey is finally over. I have updated the spreadsheet. Enjoy your new found status! :):):):)
Thank you littleun
And my best wishes to you, your daughter and grandchildren :)

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
My status updated to DECISION MADE as of today April 1st.

Can someone please update my spreadsheet line? Thx so much!
Well done, one step closer! Just one small tip toe to the finishing line. Hope you hear about the final stage very soon. Spreadsheet updated.:):)