App. Filed.......
07-05-14
Med's Request
21-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
16-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
29 May 2015
hi, did our test and interviews last week Wednesday at Scarbrough and passed. This morning my status changed to decision made. I last checked it yesterday morning and it was still in process. Please, can you update the spreadsheet. Now waiting for the Oath email/letter. All the best to everyone here.

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
hi, did our test and interviews last week Wednesday at Scarbrough and passed. This morning my status changed to decision made. I last checked it yesterday morning and it was still in process. Please, can you update the spreadsheet. Now waiting for the Oath email/letter. All the best to everyone here.
Good news. Well one on passing the test. Wishing you a speedy move to the final stage. Spreadsheet updated.

alternatestar

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys. I filed for re-assessment of my 2017 tax weeks before I had my citizenship exam. It’s not completed as of now. Do you guys think it’s related to me not getting a DM 2 weeks after passing the said exam? Thanks in advance.

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Congratulations, the long journey is nearing completion. Excellent news. I have updated the spreadsheet. Hoping that you receive the revised email soon. Wishing you all the best on the day of your Oath ceremony :):):):);
Thank you. I did received the letter on March 29. Thank you again for all the support from all the members... and best of luck to the rest of you guys

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi guys. I filed for re-assessment of my 2017 tax weeks before I had my citizenship exam. It’s not completed as of now. Do you guys think it’s related to me not getting a DM 2 weeks after passing the said exam? Thanks in advance.
Hi, I wouldn't have thought a filing for 2017 re-assessment would make any difference to your application. As it is a reassessment you had already filed for 2017. Does any other forum member have any different view on this?

alternatestar

Mar 26, 2019
Hi, I wouldn't have thought a filing for 2017 re-assessment would make any difference to your application. As it is a reassessment you had already filed for 2017. Does any other forum member have any different view on this?
Yup, it’s just a re-assessment that I initiated.

Fortheloveofcanada

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hi everyone..
i have a question n i hope that someone could help.
So looking at the oath ceremonies from the official website, I don’t see any ceremonies for Ottawa after April 12th till end of May NOTHING.. while other areas already have been updated with different dates for the second half of April n May..
Could Ottawa really not have any ceremonies from the 12th of April till end of May?? Or could it just be not updated?But all other areas have been.. according to the website all dates r updated byweekly.

ms0820

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks! We received the oath ceremony invitation letter today (April 3). Oath ceremony is taken place on May 31, 2019. We are travelling to Europe on June 26 so hopefully we should have enough time for Canadian passport. Admin please update line 47.

Fortheloveofcanada

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Can someone pls advise??
Thank u
Hi everyone..
i have a question n i hope that someone could help.
So looking at the oath ceremonies from the official website, I don’t see any ceremonies for Ottawa after April 12th till end of May NOTHING.. while other areas already have been updated with different dates for the second half of April n May..
Could Ottawa really not have any ceremonies from the 12th of April till end of May?? Or could it just be not updated?But all other areas have been.. according to the website all dates r updated byweekly.

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
the person who did our interview, is she/he the same person who handles our whole application?
I think so. At my interview, the officer told me someone would review the file, but 2 weeks later, she called me and told me that she’d send an email requesting more docs. And voila ..., CIT 0520 :/