N/A
Passport Req..
19 Nov 12
VISA ISSUED...
23/03/2013
LANDED..........
02/10/2013
ATTNN Admin pls update my details on the spread sheet

I received a notice on March 6, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 24, 2019

Pls update

Thanks

Reactions: bpayne788

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
ATTNN Admin pls update my details on the spread sheet

I received a notice on March 6, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 24, 2019

Pls update

Thanks
Well done, you have sailed through this process. Sheet updated. Wishing you all the best with the Oath ceremony. Enjoy!

mojo33

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have passed the citizenship exam. In the interivew they asked me questions about whether I have a family in Canada, am I working right now and where have I travelled in the period mentioned in my citizenship application.

I have checked my application status but there isn't any change and it still says "In Process" - some of the people I have met recently who have gone for their exam mentioned that their status has changed to "Decision Made" on the same day of the interview or on the next day.

This is not the case for me and I am freaking out honestly. Does anyone know the average time that takes for the status to change from "In Process" to "Decision Made"?

luciano_ca

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
03-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
Hi Everyone,

I have passed the citizenship exam. In the interivew they asked me questions about whether I have a family in Canada, am I working right now and where have I travelled in the period mentioned in my citizenship application.

I have checked my application status but there isn't any change and it still says "In Process" - some of the people I have met recently who have gone for their exam mentioned that their status has changed to "Decision Made" on the same day of the interview or on the next day.

This is not the case for me and I am freaking out honestly. Does anyone know the average time that takes for the status to change from "In Process" to "Decision Made"?
Hi mojo33,

I would suggest you to check the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/htmlview

There is a tab where you will be able to check the process time for each location including the time between test/interview and “decision made”.

Keep in mind that the process time varies according to each applicant and even in the same location it might change over time. For example, Ottawa had in the beginning of 2018 a really long wait time between interview and decision made, but in the last months it seems to be a bit faster than before.

I hope you receive very soon very good news.

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hi Everyone,

mine changed 6 days after test/interview.. check the spreadsheet..

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
Hi everyone,

I have a few questions regarding the interview:

First off, concerning the documents we need to present, I don’t have my CoPR as I gave that to the CBSA agent at the border when I flagpoled to become a PR. Is this an issue?

Secondly, when I applied, I sent original transcripts of my school here as proof of language knowledge. I don’t have copies. Is this an issue?

Lastly, my employer and I parted ways just a few weeks ago and I’m back on the job hunt, so currently unemployed, though I am also planning to start free-lancing and declare myself as self-employed. (Currently on EI though). Is this an issue?

I have my PR card, old and new passports in order and I’m not worried about my level of English.

Any tips on how to prepare for these concerns?

Thanks!

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have a few questions regarding the interview:

First off, concerning the documents we need to present, I don’t have my CoPR as I gave that to the CBSA agent at the border when I flagpoled to become a PR. Is this an issue?

Secondly, when I applied, I sent original transcripts of my school here as proof of language knowledge. I don’t have copies. Is this an issue?

Lastly, my employer and I parted ways just a few weeks ago and I’m back on the job hunt, so currently unemployed, though I am also planning to start free-lancing and declare myself as self-employed. (Currently on EI though). Is this an issue?

I have my PR card, old and new passports in order and I’m not worried about my level of English.

Any tips on how to prepare for these concerns?

Thanks!
I don't think CoPR would be an issue as long as you have PR card and other documents.

You can request additional transcripts and take it with you or you can take your diploma certificate as well for the same program.

You being unemployed is not an issue as long as you can show that you were in Canada. You can take your tax return for the last year with you just in case.

Good luck!

ms0820

Mar 6, 2019

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
I don't think CoPR would be an issue as long as you have PR card and other documents.

You can request additional transcripts and take it with you or you can take your diploma certificate as well for the same program.

You being unemployed is not an issue as long as you can show that you were in Canada. You can take your tax return for the last year with you just in case.

Good luck!
That’s what I was thinking regarding the CoPR letter. Definitely bringing my PR card. It has got to have more weight IPO, but can’t prepare enough for these things.

I also sent my original certificate (I know, big mistake), but I have receipts of school payments which I’m thinking of bringing to support it.

Also brining my 2018 notice of assessment to prove I’ve been employed until most recently. Will update on how it goes. Test and interview tomorrow!

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
That’s what I was thinking regarding the CoPR letter. Definitely bringing my PR card. It has got to have more weight IPO, but can’t prepare enough for these things.

I also sent my original certificate (I know, big mistake), but I have receipts of school payments which I’m thinking of bringing to support it.

Also brining my 2018 notice of assessment to prove I’ve been employed until most recently. Will update on how it goes. Test and interview tomorrow!
You can request additional copies from your school for transcript and diploma. It may cost you a bit but it will save you some headache. Please keep us updated. Thank you and good luck!

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
You can request additional copies from your school for transcript and diploma. It may cost you a bit but it will save you some headache. Please keep us updated. Thank you and good luck!
They’ve closed down, and getting transcripts or diploma takes 2-3 months. My appointment is tomorrow, but thanks for the suggestion. I don’t see it being a big issue really but wanted to see if someone here has had any experience with that part of the interview.

cute2bblue2

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-04-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-03-2015 DM 04-20-2015
Hi Admin,
Please update my file.
just got my exam today passed 18/20
waiting for my OATH.

Reactions: bpayne788

sups25

Mar 4, 2019
hi
I have recently started following the forum as previously I was just hoping all will go well/as planned
My application was submitted in June and they started processing on Aug 22,2018 .since then there has been no change in status
Location - Toronto
applied as family - 3 members

my friend next door -got Finger print request in october 2018 / they applied barely 2 month ago and now already have an Oath date

should I be worried
Thanks in advance

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Admin,
Please update my file.
just got my exam today passed 18/20
waiting for my OATH.
Hi, well done on passing the test. So that I can update your line fully on the spreadsheet are you able to confirm date of test invite letter? It just keeps your line tidy and also helps others who are still waiting for their test to have an idea of processing time frames. Thank you. Wishing you all the best for the final stages of the process.