+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 Application

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Please add me to the August List!

ID: mostkal
App type: Single
physical presences: 1101
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 7, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 6, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 20, 2018.
Welcome to the August applicants. The sheet has been updated with your information. Good luck with the rest of the process.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
I have started filling the forms and the issue of 183 days before landing for PCC requirement has been clarified with the new forms - no PCC. However, i still have some few questions and i will be glad if people who have some idea can say one or two things.

- In my three years that qualifies me for citizenship, i have worked with 7 verifiable employers and lived in 3 verifiable addresses with the third address being mine (bought on mortgage). Does this have any negative impact on my application?

- Also, i googled my previous employer before arrival in Canada (i.e 2014), the linkedin profile of my HR manager was the only thing that came out but the designation he has is not updated. He signed my reference letter for PR as HR manager around July 2014, but the designation he has in there says AGM from June 2014. We both worked for a former employer before joining this present company where he was employed as HR.but i guessed he must have been promoted after i left.

Can his linkedin title inconsistent has an impact on my citizenship process since he signed my PR letter as HR and no HR on his linkedin profile?

Just trying to ensure everything is straight before i submit, no mistakes
No. None of it has any negative impact on your application as long as the information that you provided is true. Don't worry and go ahead with your application.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello All, After I apply my citizenship for myself and family(3), I have blessed with second baby in Canada and baby is holding canadian citizenship. Do I need to inform about my family status change? if yes can you please guide me which email should i inform them.

Thank you so much in advance.
Congratulations on your second baby.

I am not sure if this information needs to be shared with CIC. See below,

When to contact us
While we process your application, contact us if any information on your application changes or if you:

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Hey all,

I am looking at the spreadhsset https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/edit#gid=122463273 and it seems quite a few people are still waiting for the Oath ceremony. I wonder whether most of these people just didn't/forgot to tell after they passed the test.

I am planning to go to Europe after the 3rd week of May. I passed my test on January 31st. I am wondering whether I will be able to complete my oath ceremony and receive my passport by then. Otherwise, I'll have to apply for my Schengen visa. Do you think it's possible to get my Canadian passport by the May 15th-20th?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hey all,

I am looking at the spreadhsset https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/edit#gid=122463273 and it seems quite a few people are still waiting for the Oath ceremony. I wonder whether most of these people just didn't/forgot to tell after they passed the test.

I am planning to go to Europe after the 3rd week of May. I passed my test on January 31st. I am wondering whether I will be able to complete my oath ceremony and receive my passport by then. Otherwise, I'll have to apply for my Schengen visa. Do you think it's possible to get my Canadian passport by the May 15th-20th?
When is your PR going to expire? Because you can ask them if you need to renew your PR. If they are going to delay your application, they will ask you to renew your PR.

Also for your travel plans. You have to let them know if you are going to leave Canada for more than two weeks in a row. Giving them a call or submitting a webform would be the best bet.

joyfull

Jun 7, 2014
Hi guys,

so i have my test scheduled on Feb 22,Friday... i know I don’t have to bring my minor child who’s application is together with mine but i am just wondering if any other documents i need to bring for her other than her passports, health card and pr card?
We had our test today and although i had all documents for our minor they did not ask for any of it. They just mentioned to bring minor to the oath taking.
... I would still bring their documents as it may be case by case. Good luck!

Reactions: bpayne788

vdang

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2014
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
17-07-14
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Jan-ish
Med's Request
17-07-14
Med's Done....
22-07-14
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
07-04-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-15
LANDED..........
25-04-15
Hi,

I've just got test invite today. Please help to update the sheet (August applicant)

ID: vdang
Application: Single
Days: 1168
App sent: Aug 23, 2018
App Received: Aug 27, 2018
AOR: Nov 20, 2018
In Process: Nov 29, 2018
Test Invite: Feb 19, 2019
Test Date: Mar 19, 2019

Reactions: BiomedAmrt

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi admin
could you please add my decision made line on 19 feb 2019
just got today from in process to DM
delta304 is my user name
Thanks

Reactions: chenchen

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on scoring 100%. Excellent!!!

Would you like to share some of the questions that you could recollect from the test? It'll give all of us fair understanding of how the questions would be like so that we can be prepared.

Thanks very much in advance.
he or she can not disclose any questions on social media. As far i know all applicants who attanded exam were asked to not disclose question paper as it will be counted illegal and could be lead towards revoke of citizenship.or serious consequences.

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi,

I've just got test invite today. Please help to update the sheet (August applicant)

ID: vdang
Application: Single
Days: 1168
App sent: Aug 23, 2018
App Received: Aug 27, 2018
AOR: Nov 20, 2018
In Process: Nov 29, 2018
Test Invite: Feb 19, 2019
Test Date: Mar 19, 2019
Good news. Good luck with the test, I have updated the spreadsheet.