Med's Done....
10/2013 In process: 1/2014 Additional Doc Request: 2/2014
Passport Req..
2/14
VISA ISSUED...
2/14
LANDED..........
5/2014 ( in Canada since 2009)
Great always positive, thanks for the update. We will keep looking out and staying positive as your user name says. I am thinking of travelling in April, I hope I got it in good tim to apply for passport.

Hope the weather is treating you good!:)
It takes only a few days to get the passport (required to wait 2 days after oath ceremony to apply). Can pay a bit more and request express processing. What is important is that the oath letter comes in good time for you to apply prior to your travel.

Winterpeg:confused: can never get used to the cold:)

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hello Admin,

Test presented yesterday February 13.
Test Passed 19/20.
Decision made February 14, 2019.
The officer told everything in order and to wait for ceremony in April. Date to come.
Congratulations!! Sheet updated - the end is in sight!

Reactions: JC85

buzzcana

Star Member
Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13/09/2013
AOR Received.
09/03/2014
Med's Request
03/04/2014
Med's Done....
08/04/2014
Passport Req..
30/01/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon IJN
LANDED..........
March 2015 IJN
It takes only a few days to get the passport (required to wait 2 days after oath ceremony to apply). Can pay a bit more and request express processing. What is important is that the oath letter comes in good time for you to apply prior to your travel.

Winterpeg:confused: can never get used to the cold:)
Thanks!

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Please I require assistance. As at today using the calculator , I would have spent 1,113 days meaning I am eligible for citizenship.

But I am yet to file my tax for the 3rd year as I am yet to receive my T4 slip for 2018. Also I will need to wait till almost end of march to receive my 1st 60days RRSP contribution receipt to enable me file for tax towards end of March/ early April 2019.

Can I go ahead to apply now since I will be filling my 3rd tax year by End of march/ early April or should I wait till I have filed the 3rd Tax year. Your response will be highly appreciated. Theres a portion of the form which requires me to indicate the years I have filed for taxes also can I go ahead to say I have filed for taxes for the 3rd when I will just be doing that towards the end of march / early april

Ever

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi Admin,
Did my test on Feb 11, passed. Checked my status in ecas, it is now decision made.

Please update my status.

thanks

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Please I require assistance. As at today using the calculator , I would have spent 1,113 days meaning I am eligible for citizenship.

But I am yet to file my tax for the 3rd year as I am yet to receive my T4 slip for 2018. Also I will need to wait till almost end of march to receive my 1st 60days RRSP contribution receipt to enable me file for tax towards end of March/ early April 2019.

Can I go ahead to apply now since I will be filling my 3rd tax year by End of march/ early April or should I wait till I have filed the 3rd Tax year. Your response will be highly appreciated. Theres a portion of the form which requires me to indicate the years I have filed for taxes also can I go ahead to say I have filed for taxes for the 3rd when I will just be doing that towards the end of march / early april
Hi, in your shoes I would apply regardless because applications are taking some time to process. I would state in my application that the 2018 tax returns will be submitted in accordance with CRA timetable requirements. The 2018 T1 submission cannot be made until late February 2019, when the CRA open their online process. You may want to contact the CIC call centre to see what they suggest so that you get it right, their number is 1-888-242-2100.

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Admin,
Did my test on Feb 11, passed. Checked my status in ecas, it is now decision made.

Please update my status.

thanks
Good news!! Congratulations. The sheet has been updated. Hopefully the final stage will soon be here.

SRIS

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi, in your shoes I would apply regardless because applications are taking some time to process. I would state in my application that the 2018 tax returns will be submitted in accordance with CRA timetable requirements. The 2018 T1 submission cannot be made until late February 2019, when the CRA open their online process. You may want to contact the CIC call centre to see what they suggest so that you get it right, their number is 1-888-242-2100.

Follow IRCC guidelines, don't rush your application until you can check all the boxes. Govt. bureaucracy is quite rigid, why take a chance?

Sackville

Jan 5, 2019
I have started filling the forms and the issue of 183 days before landing for PCC requirement has been clarified with the new forms - no PCC. However, i still have some few questions and i will be glad if people who have some idea can say one or two things.

- In my three years that qualifies me for citizenship, i have worked with 7 verifiable employers and lived in 3 verifiable addresses with the third address being mine (bought on mortgage). Does this have any negative impact on my application?

- Also, i googled my previous employer before arrival in Canada (i.e 2014), the linkedin profile of my HR manager was the only thing that came out but the designation he has is not updated. He signed my reference letter for PR as HR manager around July 2014, but the designation he has in there says AGM from June 2014. We both worked for a former employer before joining this present company where he was employed as HR.but i guessed he must have been promoted after i left.

Can his linkedin title inconsistent has an impact on my citizenship process since he signed my PR letter as HR and no HR on his linkedin profile?

Just trying to ensure everything is straight before i submit, no mistakes

mostkal

Feb 18, 2019
Please add me to the August List!

ID: mostkal
App type: Single
physical presences: 1101
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 7, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 6, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on November 20, 2018.

kum1234

May 29, 2013
Hello All, After I apply my citizenship for myself and family(3), I have blessed with second baby in Canada and baby is holding canadian citizenship. Do I need to inform about my family status change? if yes can you please guide me which email should i inform them.

Thank you so much in advance.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Hello All, After I apply my citizenship for myself and family(3), I have blessed with second baby in Canada and baby is holding canadian citizenship. Do I need to inform about my family status change? if yes can you please guide me which email should i inform them.

Thank you so much in advance.
No you do not need to. Nowhere in forms they ask for family information and neither it has any bearing on ur citizenship app