Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Please update the August 2018 Spreadsheet as below:

Row# 130 (SamikMallik)
Test Invite Letter - 26-SEP-2019
Test Date - 15-10-2019

Question: We are expecting a baby and as of now the due date is 18-OCT-2019. What do you guys suggest - should we keep the test and explain later if my wife goes to labor or should we just reschedule? But rescheduling the test might push the process for another 4-6 months. Our processing has already passed one year. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Having a baby shouldnt impact ur citizenship and baby born to canadian Pr in canada is a candian citizen by birth. If u r asking in context that whether ur wife be able to attend that interview due to so close to her due date i would suggest not to change the date and see if she can attend if not u can always send a reschedule request explaining ur situation.

Reactions: SamikMallik

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
As an update. I had my interview today and mine was a different experience to my husband. Firstly, it was incredibly busy, but thankfully I only had to wait 50 minutes to be seen. The officer wanted to see all of my ID's, care cards, PR cards, driving licence and overseas passports. He asked me very similar questions to that my husband had been asked.

Overall the actual interview was fairly short but I notice that others were much longer. My interview finished at 9.45 am today and I was asked to attend my Oath ceremony at 12.30 pm this afternoon. So my journey has reached its end. I wish all fellow applicants success and speed in their own process. Everything finally reaches a conclusion, so for those still waiting, keep faith you will eventually reach the end of your journey. In the meantime, keep sending through those updates on progress so that we can all share in and celebrate your achievements.
Yayyyy!! Congratulations!!! That's amazing! Enjoy the new status :D Wish you all the best!

mekima

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
As an update. I had my interview today and mine was a different experience to my husband. Firstly, it was incredibly busy, but thankfully I only had to wait 50 minutes to be seen. The officer wanted to see all of my ID's, care cards, PR cards, driving licence and overseas passports. He asked me very similar questions to that my husband had been asked.

Overall the actual interview was fairly short but I notice that others were much longer. My interview finished at 9.45 am today and I was asked to attend my Oath ceremony at 12.30 pm this afternoon. So my journey has reached its end. I wish all fellow applicants success and speed in their own process. Everything finally reaches a conclusion, so for those still waiting, keep faith you will eventually reach the end of your journey. In the meantime, keep sending through those updates on progress so that we can all share in and celebrate your achievements.
Congratulations on reaching the end.

amirsuriya

Sep 17, 2018
Passed test 20/20 at Scarborough center, interview went smooth but everyone please keep translated document in English of those passport stamp/visa which is not in English.They asked me for the same and luckily I had it.
Test Invitation Received: 14th Sept 2019 (Mississauga applicant, row 128)
Test Date: 28th Sept 2019 (Scarborough Center)

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Passed test 20/20 at Scarborough center, interview went smooth but everyone please keep translated document in English of those passport stamp/visa which is not in English.They asked me for the same and luckily I had it.
Test Invitation Received: 14th Sept 2019 (Mississauga applicant, row 128)
Test Date: 28th Sept 2019 (Scarborough Center)
Well done that was an excellent score for the test. I have updated the spreadsheet. Wishing you a speedy invite for the Oath Ceremony and your final step in the process. :):):)

prarthana0505

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
will land in June...strong belief :P
Hello everyone,
My husband and I passed the citizenship test on 27-SEP-2019 and the status changed to Decision made on 28-SEP-2019. Waiting for OATH ceremony invitation mail.
Thanks to one and all for the support you have provided till date.
Good luck for all of you waiting for test invitation.

Please update the xls (Row # 116)

Aden_b_son

Jun 9, 2019
If it takes longer than a year and yours is NOT a non-routine application, you can also involve your MP and see if you can get any info through them. You can also order GCMS notes to see what's been going on with your application.
How can we involve MP with our application?

Yaak

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
Salt Spring Island, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
SA 01-08-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
As an update, I had my interview in Victoria on September 23. Given my advanced age LOL it was very brief -- no test, no proof of language proficiency, just a quick perusal of my US passport stamp collection. I took the oath on September 27, with 103 other new Canadians from 28 countries, and am now a proud new Canadian citizen. I hope to have my passport application submitted by the end of the week. It's been a long, but ultimately rewarding, journey.

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Please update the spreadhsheet.
Got invitation today Sep 26th through email to appear to write the test on October 15th at Scarborough.

Any idea how to prepare other than reading the book? I have read the book but wondering if there's any trial test that I can do to prepare.
Google Sample tests on website vsoul and apna Toronto. But please go through the book first

Reactions: armyman

ujas29

Jun 21, 2014

Congratulations for your success !! Finally you have reached your destination.

Reactions: littleun