+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 Application

BiomedAmrt

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Hi everyone
After a long time. Still status is in process. Kelowna has been allocated as temporary citizenship tests and this temp location starts functioning from July 15-19 but I am still not getting test invitation? I don’t know why. How early do they send us the invitation email? @littleun . how is your status looking?

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone
After a long time. Still status is in process. Kelowna has been allocated as temporary citizenship tests and this temp location starts functioning from July 15-19 but I am still not getting test invitation? I don’t know why. How early do they send us the invitation email? @littleun . how is your status looking?
Hi, sorry to hear that you are also still waiting, so very frustrating isn't it....................!! My understanding is that if you were due to be called in July, usually you would expect to get an invite between 2 weeks and 4 weeks before that date, so there is still time for you yet. I will keep my fingers crossed for you, I really hope that you get that precious invite. (Thanks for asking - no news on mine until at least September outside of the 12 months!!)

BiomedAmrt

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Hi, sorry to hear that you are also still waiting, so very frustrating isn't it....................!! My understanding is that if you were due to be called in July, usually you would expect to get an invite between 2 weeks and 4 weeks before that date, so there is still time for you yet. I will keep my fingers crossed for you, I really hope that you get that precious invite. (Thanks for asking - no news on mine until at least September outside of the 12 months!!)
Yea it’s really frustrating to wait . Fingers crossed for you too.

Gillmahal

Aug 3, 2018
Hi Admin,
Please update
id: Gillmahal
Just received email on 19 june for the citizenship oath ceremony
Oath Ceremony date: July 17 /2019
Thanks and good luck to everyone waiting.....

Magdi_abu

Oct 12, 2018
Hi Admin,
Please update. Magdi_abu
Decision made Jun 4th,2019
Waiting for Ceremony invitation
Thanks and good luck to the reset

DJ1990

May 7, 2019
Hello Littleun and BiomedAmrt,
I am September applicant from Kelowna.
I have also not received the test invite. It is in process since December.
I called up yesterday to CIC, they confirmed that they can see a test schedule for me in July. They gave me the details of the test date, time and location.
They also mentioned that I will receive email very soon. If I do not receive the email, I should call CIC one week before the scheduled date and they will resend the invitation.
You can try calling CIC, if that helps.
Thanks.

Reactions: BiomedAmrt

BiomedAmrt

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Hello Littleun and BiomedAmrt,
I am September applicant from Kelowna.
I have also not received the test invite. It is in process since December.
I called up yesterday to CIC, they confirmed that they can see a test schedule for me in July. They gave me the details of the test date, time and location.
They also mentioned that I will receive email very soon. If I do not receive the email, I should call CIC one week before the scheduled date and they will resend the invitation.
You can try calling CIC, if that helps.
Thanks.
Which is the best number to call them?

BiomedAmrt

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Luckily I got a hold of CIC, they said I am probably getting test invitation in July and call them back if I did not receive anything till July5.

littleun

Jun 27, 2018
Hi Admin,
Please update
id: Gillmahal
Just received email on 19 june for the citizenship oath ceremony
Oath Ceremony date: July 17 /2019
Thanks and good luck to everyone waiting.....
Congratulations, excellent news! :) I have updated the spreadsheet. Wishing you all the very best with your final stage. Enjoy! :):):)