Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
To add on, I am residing in Chennai, India. Is there any organization I can contact to enquire about my application?
Are you aware of your office? Also, did you check your junk email? The PPR email often goes into the "Spam" folder and you may have missed it.

You should email the Visa Office and also try contacting IRCC using the app called TextNow. Get a canadian number and then call 1-888-242-2100.

Reactions: hpswamy

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hello, i got an AOR in Aug 2018 and ordered GCMS notes in Jun 2019 which seemed to indicate my EE application had been approved. I've been waiting since then and haven't gotten my PPR yet. Is there anyway I can expedite this process? Anyone I can contact?

https://ibb.co/rwjqHms
yes...your application is approved. You just wait can send an email to the responsive visa office. Then they will send ppr .

hpswamy

May 24, 2018
yes...your application is approved. You just wait can send an email to the responsive visa office. Then they will send ppr .

I feel so stupid now. I called and talked to an agent and they said they had sent a PPR email in October 2018, a whole year ago. The agent said he will send an email to the visa processing office explaining my situation, hopefully I get an extension..

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I feel so stupid now. I called and talked to an agent and they said they had sent a PPR email in October 2018, a whole year ago. The agent said he will send an email to the visa processing office explaining my situation, hopefully I get an extension..
I am assuming you will be marked on this email by the agent. If not, you should consider writing to the Visa Office asking the next steps. You should consult other experts on this as this an unusual situation.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Wait...
what!!!!!! How could you missed that brother............even you did not call them in this whole year......??? Write an explanation letter and send the responsible visa office by WEB CSE.

SuperDCan

Jan 15, 2019
Finally, the wait is over. Its PPR Guys
My time line:
AOR :21st August
Med passed: Oct 2018
No updates after that
Notes: RR for job duties
June 8: 2019 - Redemical Request
June 27 :Remedial submitted
August 20th : Review Required Passed
Oct 20th :ADR : Missing medical result [Strange case as my medical results were lost between Panel clinic and CIC]
Oct 25th : Medical passed
Nov 7th :send email to CIC Sydney
Nov 8th :pPR

Last edited:

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Finally, the wait is over. Its PPR Guys
My time line:
AOR :21st August
Med passed: Oct 2018
No updates after that
Notes: RR for job duties
June 8: 2019 - Redemical Request
June 27 :Remedial submitted
August 20th : Review Required Passed
Oct 20th :ADR : Missing medical result [Stange case my medical result lost between Panel clinic and CIC]
Oct 25th : Medical passed
Nov 7th :send email to CIC Sydney
Nov 8th :pPR
Congrats!!!

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
recheck this from the hospital about this point again as for remedical the process is to conduct the same tests again which they did earlier and upload the new results to CIC. linking last year result for remedical doesn't seem right
What's the update on your application?