+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
As you have added your spouse, it's required to do medicals for her as well... That might trigger addition of her profile into your application
I did the same, before adding my spouse I had done her medicals upfront and sent the documents to IRCC and my spouse was added to my profile within 30 days..
It's just my suggestion to get her medicals done along with yours...
@pavan23: I will certainly get her medicals done as well. Thank you for your suggestion. Just a quick question, a UCI# is not created for her yet, so how can I inform the panel physician to perform the medicals on my spouse as well ?

Also, could you also tell me how did you add her wife on to your application ? Have you added her as a co-applicant or dependant ? I assume adding her as a co-applicant gives them the permit to work but does the same hold true if added as a dependant ?

I am so sorry to bother you with multiple questions but just wanted to know if a separate UCI# has been created for your spouse, after you added her to your application.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
@pavan23: I will certainly get her medicals done as well. Thank you for your suggestion. Just a quick question, a UCI# is not created for her yet, so how can I inform the panel physician to perform the medicals on my spouse as well ?

Also, could you also tell me how did you add her wife on to your application ? Have you added her as a co-applicant or dependant ? I assume adding her as a co-applicant gives them the permit to work but does the same hold true if added as a dependant ?

I am so sorry to bother you with multiple questions but just wanted to know if a separate UCI# has been created for your spouse, after you added her to your application.
Dependant and co applicant are the same... There is no difference, both of you will be able to get to work once your PR is approved .

You can give your UCI number and ask them to link the medicals to your account .Tell them it's upfront medicals ans ask them to link it up as a dependant.

I raised a CSE and sent them all the documents and within a month she was added .

I have seen a lot of applicants who did not do upfront medicals for spouses their profiles were Not updated with dependants for More than 6 months

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Dependant and co applicant are the same... There is no difference, both of you will be able to get to work once your PR is approved .

You can give your UCI number and ask them to link the medicals to your account .Tell them it's upfront medicals ans ask them to link it up as a dependant.

I raised a CSE and sent them all the documents and within a month she was added .

I have seen a lot of applicants who did not do upfront medicals for spouses their profiles were Not updated with dependants for More than 6 months
Thank you :) :)

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
It doesn't mean much. May be another way of saying that since 6 months have elapsed they have no more specific timeframe for the file. Your best bet is to order gcms notes and see what's going on.
Thanks for the reply..... I have receivedmy GCMS Notes too..... There is Review Required by the case analyst but in that there is nothing where the review is Required. according to case analyst everything is "Appears Met" but again where the Review is required it is not written any where..... when i called at CIC the agents says it awaited an officers review. Please tell me what to do????i have raised several webforms but the replies are always generic.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Thanks for the reply..... I have receivedmy GCMS Notes too..... There is Review Required by the case analyst but in that there is nothing where the review is Required. according to case analyst everything is "Appears Met" but again where the Review is required it is not written any where..... when i called at CIC the agents says it awaited an officers review. Please tell me what to do????i have raised several webforms but the replies are always generic.
If it does not mention Review Required for something specific in your GCMS - then the case analyst is referring the file to a Case officer to recheck and finalize .. Maybe the case analyst is new and need a second opinion before finalizing - hangin there

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi All...... Can anyone tell me how to contact CiC agents call centre, outside of canada??? PleaSE HELP ME OUT WITH THE CONTACT NUMBER
Download TextNow app from android playstore or appstore.. Choose canadian number and call
+1 888-242-2100 ..

Might have to try multiple times till you get connected..

Last edited:

Chee

Nov 2, 2018
Hi All,

I have been watching this thread from long time and my AOR is 26-Aug-2018

Today I received email that my application has been updated and upon checking i found PDF from IRCC that your application for PR is almost complete and you must complete following steps in 30 days for COPR.

It has been long tiring wait but I would request others still waiting not to loose hope and hope you receive PPR soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Inderjot Singh Rasila
Have u applied for PNP or EE

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Congrats. Any idea why it so long for your application approval. As I see no ADR or RR mentioned in your time line
There was a RR on file, though it was extremely unimportant, it seems like it was the reason why it took so much time for the finalization.

Reactions: kzeed12

hs99

May 27, 2019
On August 30th I was asked to submit new PCC and some other docs.
I was given 30 days for same and earliest appointment for PCC was 4th september.
Now I am afraid that maybe PCC issuance gets late. What should I do in that case?
Please if anybody can help.
Thank you
AOR Aug 24,2018
I had submitted docs and yesterday i was asked for medical as it expired on sept 19

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
If it does not mention Review Required for something specific in your GCMS - then the case analyst is referring the file to a Case officer to recheck and finalize .. Maybe the case analyst is new and need a second opinion before finalizing - hangin there
Hi Thanks for your reply....... Today I saw an update in my application. But it was no change in the application.. What was the update relates to? do you have any idea. Thanks

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Download TextNow app from android playstore or appstore.. Choose canadian number and call
+1 888-242-2100 ..

Might have to try multiple times till you get connected..
Ok. Thanks..... Can u guide me step by step the process Starting from Downloading TextNow from playstore till finding out the canadian number(How to get Canadian Number) if you help me out on this please... Than would be a great help......Thanks in advance

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Ok. Thanks..... Can u guide me step by step the process Starting from Downloading TextNow from playstore till finding out the canadian number(How to get Canadian Number) if you help me out on this please... Than would be a great help......Thanks in advance

Use canada area code - such as 365