+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

foobar

May 17, 2019
Remedical Status : "September 5, You passed medical."
But today got mail from CIC, Nothing mentioned, Spouse Medical Form Dated 4 September, 2019 again sent with new dates (30 days validity). What to do now...
Had same update on mine. - Remedical Status: "September 5, You passed medical." Didnt get an email and nothing was sent to spouse tho. Keeping my fingers crossed. Its been a long wait time.

foobar

May 17, 2019
@Indersingh007, @DGS or anyone that has received PPR. Just got an update that it was my medical that was extended for a year on Sept 5th, that of my spouse is expired (spouse is outside Canada) & security is not initiated. Can the agents tell when security is initiated ?

Reactions: kzeed12

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
@Indersingh007, @DGS or anyone that has received PPR. Just got an update that it was my medical that was extended for a year on Sept 5th, that of my spouse is expired (spouse is outside Canada) & security is not initiated. Can the agents tell when security is initiated ?
Yes an agent can tell when security has started

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
Hi All,

I have been watching this thread from long time and my AOR is 26-Aug-2018

Today I received email that my application has been updated and upon checking i found PDF from IRCC that your application for PR is almost complete and you must complete following steps in 30 days for COPR.

It has been long tiring wait but I would request others still waiting not to loose hope and hope you receive PPR soon.

Thanks and Regards,
Inderjot Singh Rasila

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi everyone, got the ready for visa mail atlast. Below is the timeline to motivate a few of you who are waiting for their email
AOR 11th Aug 2018
Medical massed 26th Aug 2018
ADR - Schedule A - sometime in September 2018
ADR again schedule A - 23rd October 2018
GCMS - Feb 2019, nothing clear in the notes, everything appeared passed, some review notes related to the funds and qualifications
GCMS again in July 2019, same notes with added section for review of funds, so sent the updated pof in the end of july
Remedical request - 21st Aug 2019
Schedule A and travel history and updated POF request - 23rd Aug 2019
Remedicals passed - 6th September 2019
Ready for visa email - 11th September 2019

Just stay positive and calm, thats all I can suggest.
All the very best to the ones who are left.

hs99

May 27, 2019
On August 30th I was asked to submit new PCC and some other docs.
I was given 30 days for same and earliest appointment for PCC was 4th september.
Now I am afraid that maybe PCC issuance gets late. What should I do in that case?
Please if anybody can help.
Thank you
AOR Aug 24,2018

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
On August 30th I was asked to submit new PCC and some other docs.
I was given 30 days for same and earliest appointment for PCC was 4th september.
Now I am afraid that maybe PCC issuance gets late. What should I do in that case?
Please if anybody can help.
Thank you
AOR Aug 24,2018
If getting closer to the date of submission and still havent recieved pcc, you can always raise a webform and explain the situation with proof of application or correspondence about pcc and even call ircc so the agents can put a note for officer ..

The important thing is you got movement in your file - which is the best you can hope for ..

Anyways keep us posted

hs99

May 27, 2019
If getting closer to the date of submission and still havent recieved pcc, you can always raise a webform and explain the situation with proof of application or correspondence about pcc and even call ircc so the agents can put a note for officer ..

The important thing is you got movement in your file - which is the best you can hope for ..

Anyways keep us posted
Should I upload other documents that they asked for?
Or should i wait form my pcc n upload all in one go?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Should I upload other documents that they asked for?
Or should i wait form my pcc n upload all in one go?
i would say upload the rest of the docs and send a letter of explanation saying you are still waiting for pcc -

once you send the requested docs other than pcc - give a call to ircc and let the agent put a note for the officer too that you are waiting for pcc and would need more time..

Good luck