+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

hs99

May 27, 2019
AOR 24 aug, 2018
After 1 year and 1 week, I have received an update in my account.
I am asked 3 things:
1. Police clearance certificate
2. Background declaration form(IMM5669)
3. Employment records- experience letter and salary slips.
Is it a good sign?
How can I handle these documents? Any special care of things I need to take. Please guide me as you all know how much patience it takes to see one single update.
Thank you in anticipation.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
AOR 24 aug, 2018
After 1 year and 1 week, I have received an update in my account.
I am asked 3 things:
1. Police clearance certificate
2. Background declaration form(IMM5669)
3. Employment records- experience letter and salary slips.
Is it a good sign?
How can I handle these documents? Any special care of things I need to take. Please guide me as you all know how much patience it takes to see one single update.
Thank you in anticipation.
@hs99 buddy ..
That is great news.. Anytime someone gets any movement after file has been idle for months - that is a sign that they have reopened the file to work and finalize the app after leaving it aside initially for review ..
So yeah provide them the info required within the deadline mentioned and incase you need more time to get docs like pcc - let them know in writing ..

What about your security - any idea when and if it was started - this could also be a move to do security check if it was not started yet ..

Good luck

Reactions: Canada2019__

hs99

May 27, 2019
@hs99 buddy ..
That is great news.. Anytime someone gets any movement after file has been idle for months - that is a sign that they have reopened the file to work and finalize the app after leaving it aside initially for review ..
So yeah provide them the info required within the deadline mentioned and incase you need more time to get docs like pcc - let them know in writing ..

What about your security - any idea when and if it was started - this could also be a move to do security check if it was not started yet ..

Good luck
I called CIC a day before and was told that security check didnt happen till then
What all do they do in Security Check?
I am trying to present all the documents within the time frame.
Thank you.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I called CIC a day before and was told that security check didnt happen till then
What all do they do in Security Check?
I am trying to present all the documents within the time frame.
Thank you.
They might have started the security - try calling them on tuesday (monday is a holiday) to check on it..
Security is taken care of by 3rd party organization - they check international databases for security risks ..
Update us once you call and check ..

hs99

May 27, 2019
They might have started the security - try calling them on tuesday (monday is a holiday) to check on it..
Security is taken care of by 3rd party organization - they check international databases for security risks ..
Update us once you call and check ..
For sure, I will be calling them to know the status
And update you then
Thanks for assisting

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Finally got PPR!! its been a long wait but I must say this forum has been really helpful. Best wishes to all who are still waiting on PPR, Hang in there it is coming!!
Congrats :) - finally !!