August 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi Guys,

Finally received "Ready for Visa" Email.

FSW-O

AOR- 10th August 2018
Medical Passed- August 30 2018

Last update on my account was in Sept-2018(got to know through GCMS notes ordered in April-2019). Was RR for POF, proactively submitted documents in May. Today got the "Ready for Visa" Mail. I opened my account, the status said "account updated" but nothing changed inside.

Thank you all for your support, reading this thread and sharing my story kept me sane. Hang in there guys.

Best of Luck.
Congrats buddy - Happy for you ..
All the best - wish everyone here would feel this joy - it will some day sooon :)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So after receiving Ready for visa email 2 days ago, I received " Information letter" in my express entry inbox asking me to send passport and other documents to Ottawa, if I have a US address, does everyone receive this message in their account after RFV email? Can I send passport to Canada from US? I had sent an email to OTTAWA to ask for VFS change to NY, confused. Any inputs, anyone?

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.
If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION
If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form:
 Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;
 Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
 Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
 You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
STEP 2: DO YOU NEED A PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA?
 If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa.
You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.
Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.
 If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s). You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must submit a regular passport.***
STEP 3: PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents: DO NOT SELECT “Schedule a pickup”; DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number or email address
a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.
b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a self-addressed shipping label along with its commercial invoice and a returning envelope from FedEx, UPS or Purolator.
4. The completed and signed Annex A attached to this correspondence, listing your current mailing address.
STEP 4: SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
 If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please advise IRCC via the IRCC Web form for instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country where you are.
Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.
 If you have a mailing address in Canada, please submit by mail in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:
CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 6T2
DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.
If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A., please submit by courier in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:
CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Regards,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
www.cic
Yes you can send passport to Ottawa. Most people from USA send passport to Ottawa. Just make sure you use the street address and not the po box address. FedEx can't deliver to po box. It's also mentioned in the letter you pasted above.

Reactions: ggeet

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Yes you can send passport to Ottawa. Most people from USA send passport to Ottawa. Just make sure you use the street address and not the po box address. FedEx can't deliver to po box. It's also mentioned in the letter you pasted above.
Thank you! Needed some reassurance :)

Harsimran1606

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hello Guys Yesterday i received my PR Card...it took exactly one year from AOR to PR card..No ADR, Never applied GCMS
AOR 23rd August
RPRF 3rd July
PPR 9th July
PASSPORT SENT TO IRCC 9th July
PASSPORT RECEIVED 28TH July
LANDING AT THOUSAND ISLAND BRIDGE 2ND AUGUST
PR CARD DISPACHED BY IRCC 19TH AUGUST
PR CARD RECEIVED 22ND AUGUST

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hello Guys Yesterday i received my PR Card...it took exactly one year from AOR to PR card..No ADR, Never applied GCMS
AOR 23rd August
RPRF 3rd July
PPR 9th July
PASSPORT SENT TO IRCC 9th July
PASSPORT RECEIVED 28TH July
LANDING AT THOUSAND ISLAND BRIDGE 2ND AUGUST
PR CARD DISPACHED BY IRCC 19TH AUGUST
PR CARD RECEIVED 22ND AUGUST
Congratulations!!!

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I got remedical request last week, and after two days, I got ADR of Schedule A and travel history for both me and my wife and also POF again, seems weird getting ADR after remed request.
Happened with anyone else?

Reactions: Archavin89

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I got remedical request last week, and after two days, I got ADR of Schedule A and travel history for both me and my wife and also POF again, seems weird getting ADR after remed request.
Happened with anyone else?
What's your application status showing after Remed.
Additional Document colunm