+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Apr 3, 2018
Hi guys! I have been a silent spectator in this group.
My AOR date is 27th August 2018 and I haven't received any updates . My medicals changed to passed in October 2018 and expired on May 11th 2019. Now it shows that the medical is not required.
I have ordered 3 sets of GCMS notes and there has been no movement since November 22, 2018.

The assessment segment shows the following:
Eligibility: Review required
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

Please advise on what I should do!

Reactions: Hariharasubramanian

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
My AOR date is 27th August 2018 and I haven't received any updates . My medicals changed to passed in October 2018 and expired on May 11th 2019. Now it shows that the medical is not required.
I have ordered 3 sets of GCMS notes and there has been no movement since November 22, 2018.

Did you check your GCMS notes which specifically they need review?

Last edited:

iBlis

May 9, 2018

I am also in a similar situation, I had missed my LOE docs and its been awating review of an officer since (16/07/2018). My AOR is June 18th 2018.
If any one is in a similar situation please advise?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
I am also in a similar situation, I had missed my LOE docs and its been awating review of an officer since (16/07/2018). My AOR is June 18th 2018.
If any one is in a similar situation please advise?
I had review required for eligibility as well. I found out via GCMS notes that my employment letter was missing my start date in Canada( Intra-company transferee so my letter had the start date outside Canada) I Requested a letter from HR that specified when I started in Canada and submitted proactively. Got a ghost update last week and called CIC and was told Eligibility is now passed before that last movement was in November. MY advice to @iBlis and @ashwiniboopathy review your gcms notes to see what is being reviewed and submited updated documents via CSE.

Reactions: kzeed12

btzsa

Jul 20, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
08 May 2019
AOR Received.
18 Aug 2018
Med's Request
08 May 2019
Med's Done....
12 May 2019
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
Is there anyone who hasnt got the ppr after 1 month of remeds?
My re-med happened in May. Still waiting. But then again, I am under comprehensive SS due to military service

iBlis

May 9, 2018
l. I found out via GCMS notes that my employment letter was missing my start date in Canada( Intra-company transferee so my letter had the start date outside Canada) I Requested a letter from HR that specified when I started in Canada and submitted proactively. Got a ghost update last week and called CIC and was told Eligibility is now passed before that last movement was in November. MY advice to @iBlis and @ashwiniboopathy review your gcms notes to see what is being reviewed and submited updated documents via CSE.
Here's what my GCMS notes state :

FSW having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommentation: M13 FSW MEC=Not met *** LOE's DO NOT CONTAIN DUTIES PERFORMED FOR PRIMARY OCCUPATION NOC 2147*** A11.2: NOT MET Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
CRS score: at ITA 478 CRS points minimum for the round 441 Total CRS points assessed 428

Post this its been primarily me ordering GCMS notes or me contacting MP with the response from officer stating awaiting review of an officer and that notification would be sent in due course.

Anything specific that I need to look for?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019

FSW having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommentation: M13 FSW MEC=Not met *** LOE's DO NOT CONTAIN DUTIES PERFORMED FOR PRIMARY OCCUPATION NOC 2147*** A11.2: NOT MET Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
CRS score: at ITA 478 CRS points minimum for the round 441 Total CRS points assessed 428

Post this its been primarily me ordering GCMS notes or me contacting MP with the response from officer stating awaiting review of an officer and that notification would be sent in due course.

It could be that your Employment Letter did not state the duties of the job or the duties stated did not match with NOC 2147. You can look up the NOC for general description of the duties, Not sure what you can do if it doesn't match with what was in your letter however if no duties were in your letter then I suggest you upload a new letter with the duties outlined.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018

Did you provide employment letter / recommendation letter from the companies you worked for that lists all the duties and responsibilities performed by you that matches the NOC you selected .. Employment letter is expected to have a detailed list of job duties close to the Noc selected - that could be the reason why your Crs score dropped below minimum required ..
I would suggest get a letter from the company in question or firms you worked for that lists your responsibilities and role you performed with words and sentences that matches the Noc you selected or choose another Noc that best suites your experience and send it to them with a detailed Letter of Explanation as quick as possible ..
Mention that you got to know about the details from gcms notes ordered..

Good luck

Reactions: jacam

iBlis

May 9, 2018
It could be that your Employment Letter did not state the duties of the job or the duties stated did not match with NOC 2147. You can look up the NOC for general description of the duties, Not sure what you can do if it doesn't match with what was in your letter however if no duties were in your letter then I suggest you upload a new letter with the duties outlined.
Did you provide employment letter / recommendation letter from the companies you worked for that lists all the duties and responsibilities performed by you that matches the NOC you selected .. Employment letter is expected to have a detailed list of job duties close to the Noc selected - that could be the reason why your Crs score dropped below minimum required ..
I would suggest get a letter from the company in question or firms you worked for that lists your responsibilities and role you performed with words and sentences that matches the Noc you selected or choose another Noc that best suites your experience and send it to them with a detailed Letter of Explanation as quick as possible ..
Mention that you got to know about the details from gcms notes ordered..

Good luck
Yes I did provide the letter later in my application more specifically on September 22nd,2018 which as per the cic agent got attached to my file on November 4th,2018. But hasn't been reviewed by the officer yet (awaiting review of an officer)

Thank you guys for your quick responses. But anything I can do to make this application process go faster?

Also I am contemplating withdrawal and re-filing as my score right now is 473. I am not sure if that would be advisable. As per other members in this forum it would be inadvisable as it would take longer to get the withdrawal through. Your thoughts and ideas?

The other thing that I wanted to inquire about was that my fiance is in Canada she has her PR and we are set to get betrothed in Jan 2020. Do you think waiting for this application till then and then re filling it as a spouse makes more sense?

jacam

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Yes I did provide the letter later in my application more specifically on September 22nd,2018 which as per the cic agent got attached to my file on November 4th,2018. But hasn't been reviewed by the officer yet (awaiting review of an officer)

Thank you guys for your quick responses. But anything I can do to make this application process go faster?

Also I am contemplating withdrawal and re-filing as my score right now is 473. I am not sure if that would be advisable. As per other members in this forum it would be inadvisable as it would take longer to get the withdrawal through. Your thoughts and ideas?

The other thing that I wanted to inquire about was that my fiance is in Canada she has her PR and we are set to get betrothed in Jan 2020. Do you think waiting for this application till then and then re filling it as a spouse makes more sense?
I submitted new documents around the same time you did and they got reviewed 2 weeks ago. I emailed the CPC in April and again in July and was told my file in queue to be reviewed. I think you should wait on this application, going by the current trend on immitracker your application should see some movement in 4-6 weeks.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I submitted new documents around the same time you did and they got reviewed 2 weeks ago. I emailed the CPC in April and again in July and was told my file in queue to be reviewed. I think you should wait on this application, going by the current trend on immitracker your application should see some movement in 4-6 weeks.
Files from 2018 - they are moving - its just that they are way slower compared to 2019 ..
On an average - seems like 5-12PPR's are given out every week for 2018 applicants as well as tonnes of remed requests and med extension..
For me having sept '18 Aor/ rr pof/ docs submitted proactively june '19 - its just a matter of time and patience and waiting it out every single day especially because i had to relocate and do not currently work ..

Meds exp in less than a month - i am looking forward to a two month deadline from now for things to move and for me to travel - hopefully - fingers crossed ..

Good luck to everyone here :)

xxmj818

Jul 17, 2019
Files from 2018 - they are moving - its just that they are way slower compared to 2019 ..
On an average - seems like 5-12PPR's are given out every week for 2018 applicants as well as tonnes of remed requests and med extension..
For me having sept '18 Aor/ rr pof/ docs submitted proactively june '19 - its just a matter of time and patience and waiting it out every single day especially because i had to relocate and do not currently work ..

Meds exp in less than a month - i am looking forward to a two month deadline from now for things to move and for me to travel - hopefully - fingers crossed ..

Good luck to everyone here :)
Is there a internal deadline for IRCC?

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Is there a internal deadline for IRCC?
to be honest - they are trying ..
it is just that they are not fast enough - not enough resources / employees to process all the backlogs faster...
Ircc knows about the delays - that is why when you call these days - they openly say that it is taking time

They try to work around the med exp dates these days if no ss