+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Jan 11, 2019
Hello,
After 9 months of inactivity, yesterday I received a 'Request Letter' to submit my passport, for issue of 'Confirmation of Permanent Residence', is this PPR?
My status still says 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements' and Background Check updated to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'. I'm confused, what to make of it. Anyways I'm gonna send them my passport and see what happens.
Also, date on my medical is 16th August 2018, no re-med request from CIC, what expiration date can I expect on my visa?

Appreciate any feedback from you guys.

AOR: 26 August
FSW-Outland

Reactions: SRayhan87

pokal

Apr 13, 2018
Hello,
After 9 months of inactivity, yesterday I received a 'Request Letter' to submit my passport, for issue of 'Confirmation of Permanent Residence', is this PPR?
My status still says 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements' and Background Check updated to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'. I'm confused, what to make of it. Anyways I'm gonna send them my passport and see what happens.
Also, date on my medical is 16th August 2018, no re-med request from CIC, what expiration date can I expect on my visa?

FSW-Outland
That is your PPR.Rejoice!!!

Reactions: abhinav.gcet07

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
Will be 11 months on the 26th. AOR is 26 August.no movement or communication RR for POF. An changing jobs at the end of the month hope it doesn't cause further issues

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
Will be 11 months on the 26th. AOR is 26 August.no movement or communication RR for POF. An changing jobs at the end of the month hope it doesn't cause further issues

I am 27, I feel after reading above post it's around the corner just few more days

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Hello,

FSW-Outland
You need to go submit passport for stamping at the Visa processing centre in your country. I hope they extend your landing date. I was requested to do remedicals so I was give a year to land which is from the new medicals I did.

Reactions: abhinav.gcet07