+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

ac_ak

May 23, 2019
I’m Australian. Also 9 months and waiting. Just ordered my notes to see if I can get any information. Also seems like no one has touched my file since last November. Had a local MP inquire with immigration a few times, they said my file was in the Manila office, but couldn’t get any other useful information unfortunately. Quite disheartening to hear of applicants that have applied this year and already got PR.

mmario

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Got my PR Ready for Visa email you guys on 23rd May 6pm IST.
AOR 18th Aug
Passed my remedical 2 days back (Refer to my signature for all the dates)

This forum has been such a huge support throughout this entire journey.
Praying for all those who are waiting get their PRs!
Hi Nadalfan and congratulations.

Do you know when your medicals went from passed to You don't need them?
And how long after did they request you to do the medical exams?

Thank you

nadalfan

Jan 26, 2019
Hi Nadalfan and congratulations.

Do you know when your medicals went from passed to You don't need them?
And how long after did they request you to do the medical exams?

Thank you
No, I don't know when it changed from you passed to you dont need...
My medical was bound to expire on 4th Aug. They requested for a medical on 15th May.

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Guys , just had a word with a CIC agent , he said that “ somebody is working on the file currently and cannot give any other update” . He added , you can follow up again by Mid June”

My question is does this mean there would not be any progress till mid June ?

AOR- 18th August
Re-meds passed - 20-21st May

Thanks

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Guys , just had a word with a CIC agent , he said that “ somebody is working on the file currently and cannot give any other update” . He added , you can follow up again by Mid June”

My question is does this mean there would not be any progress till mid June ?

AOR- 18th August
Re-meds passed - 20-21st May

Thanks
I think that only means that your PPR is really close, I remember calling around Mid March and they told me to call Mid May if no progress. Judging from today's date (24th) to Mid June isn't really long and might get PPR sooner.

You and I have almost the same timeline, my re-meds passed 20-21st of May as well.

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
I think that only means that your PPR is really close, I remember calling around Mid March and they told me to call Mid May if no progress. Judging from today's date (24th) to Mid June isn't really long and might get PPR sooner.

You and I have almost the same timeline, my re-meds passed 20-21st of May as well.
To be honest , i really now do not trust the game of changing dates month to month and from mid to mid. It is really frustrating now.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
To be honest , i really now do not trust the game of changing dates month to month and from mid to mid. It is really frustrating now.
I don't too but unfortunately there's really nothing that we can about it, we just have to wait. Hopefully PPR for us soon my friend!

On the bright side “ somebody is working on the file currently and cannot give any other update” might mean that it's already on your Local visa office and I've read somewhere that CIC agents can no longer provide an update or have access to your application if it's already been transferred to LVO.

Could be wrong though.

Tejpal.Singh

Sep 21, 2018
Add me in list of remed pass on 20-21..... AOR is 23 Aug

If agent cannot give update... Ur file is transferred to local VO.... Anyways... Remed are getting PPR between..2-7 days.....

We can hope to get it by next week though ...

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Add me in list of remed pass on 20-21..... AOR is 23 Aug

If agent cannot give update... Ur file is transferred to local VO.... Anyways... Remed are getting PPR between..2-7 days.....

We can hope to get it by next week though ...
I'll call later today and see if there's any update on mine. I'll update you guys in a bit.

AV94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-05-2019
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Update: I can almost cry, called CIC and they said that a decision has been made and application is now approved. I might just have to wait for the PPR email. I don't want to celebrate yet till I actually get the PPR email!
Congratulations!!