+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Harjot3187

Feb 10, 2019
Hey guys , received an update 3days ago in my online application , however nothing seems to be changed. Is this a Ghost Update ? If yes , how long does it take to receive a Golden email after Ghost update.

AOR - 18th Aug

Appreciate your comments !
What was that update?

Harjot3187

Feb 10, 2019
What is COE and by LOE I suppose you mean letter of experience ... What reason did you give for submitting it again?
I submitted my new COE with LOE but not through webform as the link for it was not opening.... I sent it through our portal where we report about any technical issue.... Hope it gets accepted and approved by them? How do you know that after submitting the document your file has been sent to local visa office?

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
There are lot of application still waiting for PPR. Mostly from CPC Ottawa. Do update is if you see any movement on your application by 17th. I was also told that I should be getting some update by 19th May
Thanks. Hopefully we get good news this week.

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
There are lot of application still waiting for PPR. Mostly from CPC Ottawa. Do update is if you see any movement on your application by 17th. I was also told that I should be getting some update by 19th May
Just to let you know, I did speak to IRCC in March and they had said the same thing about April 10. But I didn't get any update by that date nor did they request for any additional information.

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
On which number do you call Ircc and do they attend calls?
I use Google Hangouts to call *67+16139444000, since I'm using a US number to call. You have to follow the prompts to go to your application status. Once you hear the status via the automated system, you have an option to speak to an agent. The wait time is usually 30 minutes to connect with an agent. The *67 helps prevent their system from identifying your number as an out of Canada number as their status helpline is for people calling from within Canada.

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi everyone,
Anyone here who's case is being processed by CPC Ottawa and still waiting for PPR email?
My application is under the FSW stream with an August 31, 2018 AOR. Application status shows "We're processing your background check..." since 28 November 2018. No updates since then. I called the helpline, submitted webform, and sent an email to CPC Ottawa. Everytime they respond saying everything looks good and the application should be processed soon. On the last call, I was told that it should be done by May 17.

Thanks!
Mine is 19 August AOR, CPC Ottawa. Same status as yours. No progress made after the last update in November when eligibility and criminality got approved. Stuck at security checks :(

Last edited: