+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Harjot3187

Feb 10, 2019
I have also review required for job duties. I send another COE with job duties together with LOE explaining why I am submitting updated COE. Send it thru webform. Now my file has been transferred to local visa office and waiting for another review by officer.
What is COE and by LOE I suppose you mean letter of experience ... What reason did you give for submitting it again?

Harjot3187

Feb 10, 2019
Certificate of employment and letter of explanation. It will still depending on the officer if they will reconsider though.
I am going to send an affidavit instead of LOE stating that my employer did not mention the job duties earlier in my experience certificate and now on insisting I have got a new one issued with job duties..... Are there Any chances that the officer may not reconsider my new experience certificate with job duties mentioned ?

witty27

Feb 12, 2019
I am going to send an affidavit instead of LOE stating that my employer did not mention the job duties earlier in my experience certificate and now on insisting I have got a new one issued with job duties..... Are there Any chances that the officer may not reconsider my new experience certificate with job duties mentioned ?
Nobody can tell. Just do your best in providing those requirements. It is up to them to decide.

Zenith_Sahai

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27th August
This week is the week for AOR - 25 to AOR 31st August 2018 Under review , you will get your remedical mail this week. All the best !!!!

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
Anyone here who's case is being processed by CPC Ottawa and still waiting for PPR email?
My application is under the FSW stream with an August 31, 2018 AOR. Application status shows "We're processing your background check..." since 28 November 2018. No updates since then. I called the helpline, submitted webform, and sent an email to CPC Ottawa. Everytime they respond saying everything looks good and the application should be processed soon. On the last call, I was told that it should be done by May 17.

Thanks!

Reactions: Tejpal.Singh

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi everyone,
Anyone here who's case is being processed by CPC Ottawa and still waiting for PPR email?
My application is under the FSW stream with an August 31, 2018 AOR. Application status shows "We're processing your background check..." since 28 November 2018. No updates since then. I called the helpline, submitted webform, and sent an email to CPC Ottawa. Everytime they respond saying everything looks good and the application should be processed soon. On the last call, I was told that it should be done by May 17.

Thanks!
There are lot of application still waiting for PPR. Mostly from CPC Ottawa. Do update is if you see any movement on your application by 17th. I was also told that I should be getting some update by 19th May

Reactions: h3xx_r_d

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys , received an update 3days ago in my online application , however nothing seems to be changed. Is this a Ghost Update ? If yes , how long does it take to receive a Golden email after Ghost update.

AOR - 18th Aug

Appreciate your comments !

Reactions: Harjot3187

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys , received an update 3days ago in my online application , however nothing seems to be changed. Is this a Ghost Update ? If yes , how long does it take to receive a Golden email after Ghost update.

AOR - 18th Aug

Appreciate your comments !
Yup, ghost update. Most likely, it is a very positive sign at this stage. I saw few members who were given dates of 17/19 May for updates (I think it means PPR shower), so you could expect it during these dates, if not before.

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Yup, ghost update. Most likely, it is a very positive sign at this stage. I saw few members who were given dates of 17/19 May for updates (I think it means PPR shower), so you could expect it during these dates, if not before.
Thanks. I think the dates given are not the due dates of any completion. I called CIC a month ago and they said they can just drop a reminder to the officer if the there is no update post 19th May , before that they cannot do anything.

I might be wrong , but this is my understanding as per my call with the agent.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Thanks. I think the dates given are not the due dates of any completion. I called CIC a month ago and they said they can just drop a reminder to the officer if the there is no update post 19th May , before that they cannot do anything.

I might be wrong , but this is my understanding as per my call with the agent.
Ya exactly thats what they said. Where are you feom??