+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

pokal

Apr 13, 2018
Hello All, I applied for the FSW and currently my file is under review required due to the settlement of funds. I currently reside in Canada with an open work permit.The cic website states if an applicant has a valid job offer in Canada he/she does not need to provide proof of funds.I did not provide proof of funds due to this statement on their website. My question now is that could this be the stumbling block for my application even though their website states you do not need to provide pof if you have valid job offer in Canada.Anyone in this situation?

witty27

Feb 12, 2019
You should applied as CEC I think not as FSW if you are within Canada and got employer. If you apply as FSW then you really have to provide proof of funds. I hope others can give their opinions too.
Hello All, I applied for the FSW and currently my file is under review required due to the settlement of funds. I currently reside in Canada with an open work permit.The cic website states if an applicant has a valid job offer in Canada he/she does not need to provide proof of funds.I did not provide proof of funds due to this statement on their website. My question now is that could this be the stumbling block for my application even though their website states you do not need to provide pof if you have valid job offer in Canada.Anyone in this situation?
uld

AHcan

Mar 26, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24/08/2018
exactly same timeline, AOR Aug 24, all status the same. The latest activity was in Nov last year criminality pass, since then security not started for almost five months. I called three times and sent three cse, same status, just said to wait. got a collection of different templates of cse replies.

I was worried that our file may be lost or not handover properly, otherwise it is insane that we are waiting eight months, no rr no ss no adr
There is nothing we can do except, wait.

AmKa

Apr 23, 2019
Hi @Tejpal.Singh, @AHcan, and @shiyishi

I also have a timeline similar to you guys

FSWO - India
AOR: 26 Aug
MEP: 20 SEP
IP2: 28 Nov
VO - Ottawa

No ADR, No SS, Eligibility Met, Criminality Passed and Security not started
Got email last week from CPC Ottawa that file is in a queue for review by an officer.

Reactions: Semeg and AHcan

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Seems lot of people in this particular week aor 21-27 aug
Mine is AOR 3rd Aug. RR due to not stating hours per week in full time job (Ridiculous, working in USA from last 9years same company) I am hopeful that entire Aug AORs will be cleared by June end.

janepham

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Crossing the 8-month mark today.

Called the agent for the first time, waited for 30' and knew that my file is with Sydney. The agent was cheery, and commented that "my file looks okay", "the background check looks ok", and when I inquired whether there would be anything that I should do, said no.

I'm starting to get bored now with the whole process. Why could it take so long?

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
nova scotia...london uk since march 2019
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Dear all, August 18, OINP , file to London UK on the last week of March, today they sent us for height of us& color or eyes ... and bio page of passport !!!

Is this a good sign?

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Anyone receive some good news the last few days?

I am entering month number 10 on May 7th 2019...

Any tips to share on staying sane, patient and not losing hope...?

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Senior members, I need advice.

So last week my application finally got some movement, says BG has started on my CIC account. Prior to this, my file has not been touched since November where my Eligibility was passed and no redflags as per my GCMS ordered in February 2019.

I sent an inquiry through Webform and was told the ff:

That my BG check has started.

File is in CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the program for which you have applied. You may be contacted via your account if addtl file info is needed.

The medical exam results on file are valid for you.

Now like I mentioned, in GCMS there wasn't any redflags at all and eligibility should've been passed - is this something that I should be worried about? I've sent a few request via CSE and this is the first time that they told me about this eligibility.

If I get this correctly, I'm on RR which doesn't make any sense based from my GCMS, so stressed out right now.

Please help!

@cansha

Last edited:

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018

So last week my application finally got some movement, says BG has started on my CIC account. Prior to this, my file has not been touched since November where my Eligibility was passed and no redflags as per my GCMS ordered in February 2019.

The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the program for which you have applied. You may be contacted via your account if addtl file info is needed.

Now like I mentioned, in GCMS there wasn't any redflags at all and eligibility should've been passed - is this something that I should be worried about? I've sent a few request via CSE and this is the first time that they told me about this eligibility.

If I get this correctly, I'm on RR which doesn't make any sense based from my GCMS, so stressed out right now.

Please help!

@cansha
Hi there. Congratulations on the progress. Hopefully you get the PPR mail soon.

I noticed your file was previously in Ottawa? Was it transferred to Sydney?

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018

Please help!

@cansha
sounds to me like a generic reply, I wouldn't think too much about it. Doesn't sound to me like you are in RR, which was confirmed by your GCMS notes

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
Today my biometrics finally went from "need fingerprints" (since September) to "Completed"!

I'm guessing that's a good sign? :)

Eligibility is still under review though.

Am I close? I've seen some here say that the moment the biometrics finally pass (for those of us whose biometrics were stuck), it means it's close to PPR. Is that the case? :)