+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Alex2018

Feb 15, 2019
Can you please advise what you did when you discovered about the change of noc?
I had review required. As a matter of fact my CRS score was reviewed downwards to 394 from 444 because I changed my NOC post AOR .

Thankfully I ordered GCMS notes and proactively dealt with the situation. I was really afraid of the outcome b

Rayrayman

Oct 22, 2018
Hello everyone,
Alhamdulliah I received Passport request on 18th April (AOR 23 Aug).
My wife (dependant) lives in Bangladesh. Should I ask her to mail me her passport and I can send both passports to the visa office in Canada?
Or should my wife submit her passport to the local visa office in Bangladesh?

pandadreams11

Jan 31, 2019
india
I have got a request for remedicals. However, i am travelling and will only return in three weeks. Can i retake my medicals then? How much time am i given to submit the new results. Do i need to contact ircc?

Shib

Aug 2, 2010
Yes , same amount as that in first medical
Thanks for letting me know , Could you also tell me when was your first medical expiry date ? I am trying to get an idea of when they are asking for remedical. My medical expiry is very near.

Shib

Aug 2, 2010
I have got a request for remedicals. However, i am travelling and will only return in three weeks. Can i retake my medicals then? How much time am i given to submit the new results. Do i need to contact ircc?
Hi , Could you tell me when is your medical report expiry date ? Is it very close ?

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
Alhamdulliah I received Passport request on 18th April (AOR 23 Aug).
My wife (dependant) lives in Bangladesh. Should I ask her to mail me her passport and I can send both passports to the visa office in Canada?
Or should my wife submit her passport to the local visa office in Bangladesh?

Congratulations!!!
Hope its ok to ask in which stream you applied?

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello everyone,

I’m new to this group, but not new to the process :)

Below are my details:
Category: FSW
AOR: 19 August 2018
Medicals: Passed in 11 Sep
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security Screening: I believe this is in process right now as I can see S15 code on my GCMS notes, with 12 activities mentioned under this.
Number of dependents: 1 (Spouse)
VO office: Ottawa

I’m an Indian based in UAE and today my application completes 8 months. My consultant believes our application is taking time as we have travelled quite a bit, especially my husband who has travelled to 38 countries for both leisure and work.

Just wanted to check if there is anyone with a similar profile when it comes to travel or seeing the code s15 on GCMS notes.

This has been quite a patience-testing phase, as I’m sure is the case for all of us.

Good luck to us all.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hello everyone,

I’m new to this group, but not new to the process :)

Below are my details:
Category: FSW
AOR: 19 August 2018
Medicals: Passed in 11 Sep
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security Screening: I believe this is in process right now as I can see S15 code on my GCMS notes, with 12 activities mentioned under this.
Number of dependents: 1 (Spouse)
VO office: Ottawa

I’m an Indian based in UAE and today my application completes 8 months. My consultant believes our application is taking time as we have travelled quite a bit, especially my husband who has travelled to 38 countries for both leisure and work.

Just wanted to check if there is anyone with a similar profile when it comes to travel or seeing the code s15 on GCMS notes.

This has been quite a patience-testing phase, as I’m sure is the case for all of us.

Good luck to us all.
You are mostly under Security Screening: https://www.getgcms.com/blog/s15-s16-top-right-gcms-denote/ It is possible that since you have already crossed 8 months, you could have an update in the coming month or so.

To know more, you should consider exploring more about this on this forum and on immitracker (there is a separate tracker for those under SS).

Rik2019

Apr 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yeah, hoping to have a positive update in the coming month.

I have been checking on security screening, but couldn’t find any solid information as such. Worried about the s15 code and extensive travel history. So far, based on the different forums, it seems this could cause delays :(

kochharonline

Apr 16, 2019
recheck this from the hospital about this point again as for remedical the process is to conduct the same tests again which they did earlier and upload the new results to CIC. linking last year result for remedical doesn't seem right
Got remedicals from scratch today. Hospital said they will upload the reports in 3-4 working days..

kochharonline

Apr 16, 2019
Let me share with you my experience. I had my medical on 19 july. Got a remedical request on 3 april. Spoke with CDC folks in Mumbai and they asked for previous medical acknowledgement copy and letter from IRCC. CDC people spoke with embassy rep and they advised a fresh medical. Got my remedical done on 05 april and passed it on 10 april. Ghost update today.

Hope this helps!
Yeah I also got fresh medicals done today. Let's wait now. Hope we will get PPR soon