Apr 16, 2019
PPR at last

FSW-O Single Applicant
ITA:11-July-2018
AOR: 08-Aug-2018
CPC Ottawa
Medicals passed: 29-Aug-2018
Criminality passed: 22-Nov-2018

And then same update for the next 4 months – elgibility met , criminality passed , security not started

No Review required nor security screening nor adr request

Finally 03 April 2019 - Request for Remedical
05 April 2019 - Remedicals done
11 April 2019 - Medical Passed
18 April 2019 - PPR Email

I would like to thank each and every member on this group for providing valuable insights. And prayers for those who are still waiting for the golden mail. It is coming as fast it can
Wow Congratulations... My timelines are same as yours. I got remedicals done today and now I am waiting for them to get passed and then hoping to get PPR soon.

Tejpal.Singh

Sep 21, 2018
To those getting medical request... Were you guys getting generic response of " file is queue for review of officer' from CPC Ottawa.

My timeline:
AoR: 23 Aug
MEP: 18 SEP
IP2: 23 Nov

No ADR, No SS, Eligibility Met, Criminality Passed and Security not started

Reactions: AHcan

AHcan

Mar 26, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24/08/2018
To those getting medical request... Were you guys getting generic response of " file is queue for review of officer' from CPC Ottawa.

My timeline:
AoR: 23 Aug
MEP: 18 SEP
IP2: 23 Nov

No ADR, No SS, Eligibility Met, Criminality Passed and Security not started
My timeline is similar you yours,

AOR - Aug 24th
MEP Sept - 20

Currently in IP 2

VO - Ottawa

No ADR, SS

Eligibility met, Criminality passed, info sharing complete, security not started.

Tejpal.Singh

Sep 21, 2018

AOR - Aug 24th
MEP Sept - 20

Currently in IP 2

VO - Ottawa

No ADR, SS

Eligibility met, Criminality passed, info sharing complete, security not started.
Hi... Mine Info sharing complete...... Any info u got after calling them...

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hi,

Its really good to see that remedicals are being requested and also CSE replies of file being in queue.

On the other hand, Im feeling very sad. No ADR, not even in queue for officer review. Only update I recvd is that “ officer note says to call back if file not processed by 19th May”. Two sets of GCMS. File touched last November 2018. And due date was 18 march 2019.

Was in RR for Pof. Already sent all the required docs.

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi All,

I recently received my ITA and am in the process of providing additional details or e-Apr. I have a query regarding filling in personal history. I have switched jobs twice in the last 10 years with a gap of 10 days in each instance. For example, I left Job 1 on Feb 1, 2013 and joined Job 2 on Feb 11, 2013. Should I declare this 10 day gap as a period of unemployment?

I’m especially confused because, the system only accepts timelines in the form of Month and Year and has no option to enter days. Hence I’m not sure on how to declare a gap of 10 days.

Seniors, please advise on how to proceed with this.

Also, apologies if this post is not relevant to this thread. I just wanted to see how others have approached this issue.

Thanks in advance!

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi All,

I recently received my ITA and am in the process of providing additional details or e-Apr. I have a query regarding filling in personal history. I have switched jobs twice in the last 10 years with a gap of 10 days in each instance. For example, I left Job 1 on Feb 1, 2013 and joined Job 2 on Feb 11, 2013. Should I declare this 10-day gap as a period of unemployment?

I’m especially confused because the system only accepts timelines in the form of Month and Year and has no option to enter days. Hence I’m not sure how to declare a gap of 10 days.

Seniors, please advise on how to proceed with this.

Also, apologies if this post is not relevant to this thread. I just wanted to see how others have approached this issue.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, You should declare those 10 days as you were unemployed. If you do not do so they will ask you about it. I have faced this situation when i applied for nomination and forgot to fill up few days gap then again i had to send what i was doing on in those days.
Best of luck.

J003

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hi Guys,

Just saw an update in my PR application. It now states that “We are processing your background check” . Is this a Ghost update ? If yes , how long does it take to receive Ready for Visa email after the update?

Also , can re-medical be asked after this update ?

Thanks

maheshmit

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yes, You should declare those 10 days as you were unemployed. If you do not do so they will ask you about it. I have faced this situation when i applied for nomination and forgot to fill up few days gap then again i had to send what i was doing on in those days.
Best of luck.
Thank you!

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just saw an update in my PR application. It now states that “We are processing your background check” . Is this a Ghost update ? If yes , how long does it take to receive Ready for Visa email after the update?

Also , can re-medical be asked after this update ?

Thanks
Not a ghost update. Background checks have begun. After the conclusion of background checks, you could be asked for re-medicals or straight into PPR.

shiyishi

Jul 24, 2018
Australia
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-08-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-04-2019
LANDED..........
11-06-2019

AOR - Aug 24th
MEP Sept - 20

Currently in IP 2

VO - Ottawa

No ADR, SS

exactly same timeline, AOR Aug 24, all status the same. The latest activity was in Nov last year criminality pass, since then security not started for almost five months. I called three times and sent three cse, same status, just said to wait. got a collection of different templates of cse replies.

I was worried that our file may be lost or not handover properly, otherwise it is insane that we are waiting eight months, no rr no ss no adr

Reactions: AHcan

Fazalbmirza

Mar 28, 2019
Anyone here who has

AOR: 4th August and nothing started so far??..

My file has not moved an inch since I have applied.. nothing started..

What do I do??

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Don't feel sad,
I truly hope the stream with an employment offer will be filled up, so they can move on to the other both streams, & start filling them up with ppr's for applicants. Hope dies last, will keep on hoping and waiting accompanied by prayers.

Last edited: