+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Rayrayman

Oct 22, 2018
Hello Dears,
My AoR is August 7 PNP Inland, I knew through local MP that I am under review for POF. I ordered GCMS notes since February 8, 2019 and not received yet. I sent them many emails and they responded to the first email only that they mark my request as priority. Is that normal for GCMS to take more than 2 months, and what can I do in your opinion. I appreciate your advice.
How did you contact the local MP for info?

Shib

Aug 2, 2010
Let me share with you my experience. I had my medical on 19 july. Got a remedical request on 3 april. Spoke with CDC folks in Mumbai and they asked for previous medical acknowledgement copy and letter from IRCC. CDC people spoke with embassy rep and they advised a fresh medical. Got my remedical done on 05 april and passed it on 10 april. Ghost update today.

Hope this helps!
Did you have to pay again for your Remedical ?

narniabarnia

Nov 24, 2018
Hi All,
Received my PPR YESTERDAY.
AOR 16th August
ADR 14th Sep
Ip2 since then ( before MP)
MP 17th Sep
Bio 27th Sep
Ghost update 18th of Oct
Ghost update 21st of November
And finally PPR 16th April

I’ve ordered GCMS notes once in November 21st. It indicated Elegibility passes. Medical passed. Criminality passed. And data collection completed
7 activities under security but eradicated under s.15.

Reason for ghost updates (from the notes) were the passed status for the criminality and eligibility.

Nothing after that. Total silence.

Visa office was Ottawa.

That’s all :)

dinh ngoc minh

Aug 10, 2018
Hi All,
AOR 16th August
ADR 14th Sep
MP 17th Sep
Bio 27th Sep
Ghost update 18th of Oct

I’ve ordered GCMS notes once in November 21st. It indicated Elegibility passes. Medical passed. Criminality passed. And data collection completed

Reason for ghost updates (from the notes) were the passed status for the criminality and eligibility.

Visa office was Ottawa.

That’s all :)[/QUOTE
Congrats

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi All,
AOR 16th August
ADR 14th Sep
MP 17th Sep
Bio 27th Sep
Ghost update 18th of Oct

Visa office was Ottawa.

Congratulations!!!

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi All,
AOR 16th August
ADR 14th Sep
MP 17th Sep
Bio 27th Sep
Ghost update 18th of Oct

Visa office was Ottawa.

Congrats it seems that SS is being done relatively quick after the intro of biometrics

aNewLife

Oct 18, 2018
My AOR was 7 August.

Today when I logged in to my profile, I saw the PR had the status: Application Updated! :D

My background check status is now: We are processing your background check.

But I don't remember what it said before this update :( Is there a way to check?

Does this mean I'm at IP2 now? Or is this the ghost update right before PPR?

Thanks! :)

Aug 5, 2018
Hello,

We were in Canada since may 2018 and submitted our application from Canada only. We used the same medicals used for work permit and my application showing medicals approved which got expired in march 2019.

Its been 8 months since we submitted PR application, Today I have received email from agent to submit travel history of my daughter. Please find below email from agent for your reference.

Dear client,

We need to verify some information in regards to the validity of your medical examination.
Please provide us with the history of your child’s travels over the last 15 months.

We are planning to submit Passport and Visa stamping pages. Do I need to submit along with all empty pages or any other documents.
Please suggest..

ahmedeltahawi

Mar 26, 2018
Hello buddy - I'm in a similar boat as you. July 28, 2018 AOR and PNP Inland. I have RR on my NOC as they claim there's a discrepancy between NOC for which I was nominated 9914 and the NOC I added 4212. I got to know that via my 1st GCMS received on Dec 20, 2018; I then applied for a 2nd GCMS notes on Feb. 7, 2019 and till now I am yet to receive it, mails to them and CSE's raised quoting my tracking ID and all that was responded to that they have lots of request and that it will be placed on priority.

Seniors in the house please what do we do since we have not received GCMS notes after 2 months of request; do we request another GCMS notes?
I did received the notes yesterday after this post

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Congrats .. that's typical of Montreal VO

That is normal processing timeline of Montreal VO
@cansha: Could you help me with understanding the normal processing timeline for CIO, Sydney, NS ?? My file has been with them since Aug 2018 and see no progress on it yet. My timeline is:
AOR - 27 Aug 2018
Med - 21 Sep 2018
Eligibility - RR
Background - Not started yet

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha: Could you help me with understanding the normal processing timeline for CIO, Sydney, NS ?? My file has been with them since Aug 2018 and see no progress on it yet. My timeline is:
AOR - 27 Aug 2018
Med - 21 Sep 2018
Eligibility - RR
Background - Not started yet
Used to be quite fast till May 2018. It has been a mixed experience for people. Some have received PPR in less than 6 months while many have been waiting for 10+ months. Montreal is relatively linear Sydney is random.

dinh ngoc minh

Aug 10, 2018
My AOR was 7 August.

Today when I logged in to my profile, I saw the PR had the status: Application Updated! :D

My background check status is now: We are processing your background check.

But I don't remember what it said before this update :( Is there a way to check?

Does this mean I'm at IP2 now? Or is this the ghost update right before PPR?

Thanks! :)
Good news, PPR is coming soon