+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

AparnaKrishna

Mar 17, 2019
@AparnaKrishna I am more or less in the same situation as you are. My AOR is 27 August and I came to know from GCMS notes (got it in first week of May) that my eligibility has been put "Not Met" as I too did not send the experience letter for my current job. You mentioned that you uploaded the missing document. May I know if you received an ADR from CIC or did you that as a proactive measure ? Also, after uploading the document did you receive an email stating "we received your document" or did your status in the CIC website got updated from "No additional docs required" to "Documents received" ?
Hi hi - I didn't receive an ADR. Uploaded it in March proactively after seeing it on my GCMS. After I uploaded it via the web form, I received an email saying the doc has been appended to the file a couple of days after. There was no change to my CIC site status till the 01st of April, when it changed from ''Ýour Documents have been Uploaded'' (the status was this for the longest time, not sure since when) to "Your Documents are being Reviewed".

Reactions: SRayhan87

Mich4mich

Mar 6, 2019
Hello everyone.

Just accessed my CIC account a short while back to find that I had received an update (Status was "Application Updated"). However, when I checked my application status, I could not find any update as all the information displayed was same as before.

Can anyone clarify if this was a Ghost Update ?? And normally what happens during a Ghost Update ?

FYI, I was informed by the CIC agent that my application was due to be processed before April 23. Other details are in my signature.
Guys. Got the golden mail today morning. :)

Just wanted to thank everyone on this thread who have helped me and supported me. And I hope everyone else gets lucky as well soon and to stay strong as it will eventually come through.

And a special thanks to @expressca @cadgijoe @dinh ngoc minh @Ashwinder for predicting correctly that I would receive the golden mail within 2/3 days of the Ghost update !!!

Details of my journey are below:

FSW-O Applicant
AOR - 31 Aug 2018

Medical Passed - 25 Sep 2018
IP2 - 20 Oct 2018
ADR - None
CBSA notes - Requested on March 26 2019 & not received
Ghost Update - 12 April 2019
PPR Mail - 15 April 2019

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018

Just wanted to thank everyone on this thread who have helped me and supported me. And I hope everyone else gets lucky as well soon and to stay strong as it will eventually come through.

And a special thanks to @expressca @cadgijoe @dinh ngoc minh @Ashwinder for predicting correctly that I would receive the golden mail within 2/3 days of the Ghost update !!!

FSW-O Applicant
AOR - 31 Aug 2018

IP2 - 20 Oct 2018
ADR - None
PPR Mail - 15 April 2019

Congratulations!!! Can you please tell in which stream you applied?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mich4mich

dinh ngoc minh

Aug 10, 2018

FSW-O Applicant
AOR - 31 Aug 2018

IP2 - 20 Oct 2018
ADR - None
PPR Mail - 15 April 2019
Congrats

dinh ngoc minh

Aug 10, 2018
Guys, my AOR 20 Aug, I called CIC and they said everything is Ok, I tried to ask whether I put under SS and agent said no. I just want to know estimated time or reason to delay my application but he no idea. Easter is coming and hope everyone gets PPR soon.

Reactions: expressca

ba24123n

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Hi hi - I didn't receive an ADR. Uploaded it in March proactively after seeing it on my GCMS. After I uploaded it via the web form, I received an email saying the doc has been appended to the file a couple of days after. There was no change to my CIC site status till the 01st of April, when it changed from ''Ýour Documents have been Uploaded'' (the status was this for the longest time, not sure since when) to "Your Documents are being Reviewed".
@AparnaKrishna: Well I just got the receipt email on 18-March-2019 and, unfortunately, see no update in the status of CIC website till date. My status still shows "We do not need additional documents". I guess it depends on the visa office as well. Mine is still with Centralized Intake Office (CIO) at Sydney, Nova Scotia. May I know what was the visa office that handled your application ?

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019

FSW-O Applicant
AOR - 31 Aug 2018

IP2 - 20 Oct 2018
ADR - None
PPR Mail - 15 April 2019
Congratulations. Which Visa office? And did you have RR or SS?

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Aor - August 25, 2018 - Just got an update today that they finally started my BG check!!!! I'm excited!!!

Didn't get an email though about this only found out by logging in to my CIC profile.

Last edited:
Reactions: SRayhan87