18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019

Frank05

Mar 23, 2019
Good day all.
I know am not supposed to be in this particular group but someone should please answer me.

Feeling so anxious now.
My employer has been waiting patiently for me to arrive. Some other applicant who recently got their Work permit approved while waiting for their PR to be approved have all resume work respectively. This was made know to me by my employer.

I applied on the 4th of February, 2019. Work permit (AIPP)
Medical passed.
Biometric done
No other document needed.
My application has been on We are processing your background check for over two months now and counting.
3 weeks ago my eligibility change to we are reviewing wether you meet eligibility requirements till this moment.
Final note: We are processing your application and will notify you when we make final decision.
Please how long will this stage last?.. The waiting is mind draining!..
Thank you and I wish you all a successful outcome of your applications.

dinh ngoc minh

Aug 10, 2018
No one can tell you time now. You should call them for details. We only know number for immigration.
Good day all.
I know am not supposed to be in this particular group but someone should please answer me.

Feeling so anxious now.
My employer has been waiting patiently for me to arrive. Some other applicant who recently got their Work permit approved while waiting for their PR to be approved have all resume work respectively. This was made know to me by my employer.

I applied on the 4th of February, 2019. Work permit (AIPP)
Medical passed.
Biometric done
No other document needed.
My application has been on We are processing your background check for over two months now and counting.
3 weeks ago my eligibility change to we are reviewing wether you meet eligibility requirements till this moment.
Final note: We are processing your application and will notify you when we make final decision.
Please how long will this stage last?.. The waiting is mind draining!..
Thank you and I wish you all a successful outcome of your applications.

ajimond

Apr 11, 2018
Glad that agent agreed to send a message for you. I am in similar situation wherein my AOR is 3rd August, RR due to not stating hours per week in employment letter for full time job. Submitted new letter of employment proactively in Feb. Outland USA, Indian Citizen.
Not sure if it means anything but he explicitly said that VO have a deadline in giving a result either approved or not . I tried all gimmicks in compelling him to tell me a date but he respectfully declined.BTW i am in-land application.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs @cansha @Asiv adanac Thank again guys for all your help so far.
A quick reminder, I am on RR for eligibility as the analyst believed I was trying to claim points for my "personal history" when the jobs there are in NOC C and D. You guys said I should proactively raise a CSE and send an LOE.

I applied through a consultant here and they have advised me not to, saying " the PR application has been submitted using the SOP that we always exercise in all our applications. If the officer has any concerns, he or she is duty bound to send us a procedural fairness letter which will be duly responded to in a timely manner."

How does an SOP help in this instance?

Thanks guys!
the SOP is the consultants not CIC's.
You can insist because what happens if CIC doesn't send you a PFL before rejecting your application?

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
I think your PPR is coming soon.
I would be delighted to know that. Have been through many tests in my life and this is another one which I will never forget. It's like a thorn is stuck and you can feel it but can't take it out Lol. Sorry for being so dramatic. Thanks for your good wish. I wish the same for you as well if you're on the same boat.

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have been following this thread and have AOR of 26-Aug-2018 and current status is medical passed and eligibility is in progress.

We were recently blessed with baby girl and currently I am working on adding her to our profile. I already submitted the required documents via CSE webform and currently waiting for the response.

I had not done the medical of baby and came to know we can do it upfront and send it to them. After getting the medical done when I uploaded the form via CSE webform I did not receive any automated email from them whereas earlier whenever I sent a webform I used to get one auto email almost instantly. I did it twice with no automatic email both times.

Has there been any change on this.Did anyone who recently submitted CSE webform confirm on this?

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have been following this thread and have AOR of 26-Aug-2018 and current status is medical passed and eligibility is in progress.

We were recently blessed with baby girl and currently I am working on adding her to our profile. I already submitted the required documents via CSE webform and currently waiting for the response.

I had not done the medical of baby and came to know we can do it upfront and send it to them. After getting the medical done when I uploaded the form via CSE webform I did not receive any automated email from them whereas earlier whenever I sent a webform I used to get one auto email almost instantly. I did it twice with no automatic email both times.

Has there been any change on this.Did anyone who recently submitted CSE webform confirm on this?
I recently raised CSE and didn't receive automatic email either.

Saadahmed345

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Guys

So just thought of sharing with you guys. I haven’t posted much at this forum, but I must admit you guys have been very thorough and helpful. I use to search for all kinds of queries at Canadavisa and that helped alot.
Today I went to Vienna to pick up my passport with the visa attached :). Surprisingly, the expiry date is 31st March 2020, which is an year later than the expiry of my medical. Much better now that I can plan my holidays and business trips accordingly.

Cheers guys. I hope everyone who is still waiting for their Ready for Visa email, gets it soon. Waiting is hard. But as they say, good things come to those who wait.

I would like to reiterate the fact and you can also convince and strongly advise your friends and family members to not go to any consultant and pay them thousands of dollars. It’s very simple. Calculate your own points. Reference letter from the employer is the key. Get that right. Rest you can easily manage yourselves. I know its been said so many times at this forum, but just thought of sharing my opinion.

Again, cheers guys and all the best.
Ciao