+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Thank you guys all all your help and support thus far. Special mentions to @tobs and @Asiv adanac for their responses.

Aug 3 AOR CEC- inland. I found out through GCMS that I am in RR as the case analyst believed I was trying to claim points for all my work experience that i did not provide letters for/did not fall under NOC O,A,B. My primary NOC job seems to be correct and they have awarded me points for this. I saw through GCMS (printed end feb) that my file is in Edmonton and was last touched in Sep 2018. I understand that I can just wait for RR to clear up on its own, or raise CSE and provide explanation that I am not attempting to get points for my other jobs. I am wondering if I do proactively upload this letter, would my application be delayed further as they need to process and review this new document? As opposed to just waiting for them to review my file and clear the RR up without additional documentation?

Do let me know what you guys think.

Thank you!
I think you should provide explanation through cse? Don't wait, you have nothing to loose on it

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Its PPR guys! Glory be to God. Like a dream!!!!

AOR 18th August
FSW U.S.A
RR Foreign work experience: Raise CSE with LOE, got a job reference from ex colleague. Since i did not submit any reference initially. My ex employer did not gave reference.

29th of march ADR for parent bio-data

8th of April: PPR!!!!

No ghost update, just donotreply mail, that prompt me to check my cic account and i saw request to submit passport.

Thank you all!! From my experience it just a matter of time. We are all going to get it.

Be positive!
Congratulations!
May I ask under which Stream you Applied?
Eoi in EE or Eoi in OiD?

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
I think you should provide explanation through cse? Don't wait, you have nothing to loose on it
Thank you for your advice @rolaesh . I guess I am wondering that if I raise a CSE, they will take additional time to put it towards my application and review the ADR that I submit. As opposed to them just reviewing my RR without me raising a CSE and clearing it up as it seems pretty straightforward.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you!

witty27

Feb 12, 2019

AOR 18th August
FSW U.S.A
RR Foreign work experience: Raise CSE with LOE, got a job reference from ex colleague. Since i did not submit any reference initially. My ex employer did not gave reference.

No ghost update, just donotreply mail, that prompt me to check my cic account and i saw request to submit passport.

Thank you all!! From my experience it just a matter of time. We are all going to get it.

Be positive!
Congratulations!!!
What’s your vo? Does your file moved to local vo?

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
all those under Security screening with August AOR kindly confirm have you received any ADR request while being in SS?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for your advice @rolaesh . I guess I am wondering that if I raise a CSE, they will take additional time to put it towards my application and review the ADR that I submit. As opposed to them just reviewing my RR without me raising a CSE and clearing it up as it seems pretty straightforward.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you!
It may have been straightforward but fact is that your file has not been touched for months now. Sending an ADR may trigger someone to have a look at your file. In the end it is your personal preference as no one can predict how IRCC will process it. If I were you I would take action proactively rather than waiting but that is personal preference rather than a scientifically proven better method to address this situation. All the best!

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
When the PPR email is sent, does it appear under the "Messages" area inside our Application in CIC website? Or it only contains the AOR information (or ADR) ?

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
Dear all,

My COPR, APPLICATION DETAILS says category is "SW1", my PR Visa says "IM-1 IMMIGRANT". Is that right?

AHcan

Mar 26, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24/08/2018

AOR 18th August
FSW U.S.A

Be positive!
Congratulations

ricksplat

Jan 21, 2019
Please tell if there is anything I can write in web form to speed up my application. Its been 8 months and stuck on IP1

nawaja

Apr 25, 2018
Please tell if there is anything I can write in web form to speed up my application. Its been 8 months and stuck on IP1
Call IRCC and ask agent to email officer with note to speed up ur processing, last time i called agent did that for me, but no update yet just been two days though.

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
My last ADR was Feb 19. security screening started after that I'm guessing cz it was for a PCC
i would suggest to order CBSA notes to check the exact CSS start date for your profile