+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Its PPR guys! Glory be to God. Like a dream!!!!

AOR 18th August
FSW U.S.A
RR Foreign work experience: Raise CSE with LOE, got a job reference from ex colleague. Since i did not submit any reference initially. My ex employer did not gave reference.

29th of march ADR for parent bio-data

8th of April: PPR!!!!

No ghost update, just donotreply mail, that prompt me to check my cic account and i saw request to submit passport.

Thank you all!! From my experience it just a matter of time. We are all going to get it.

Be positive!
Congrats Rolaesh, to God be the glory!!!

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
It may have been straightforward but fact is that your file has not been touched for months now. Sending an ADR may trigger someone to have a look at your file. In the end it is your personal preference as no one can predict how IRCC will process it. If I were you I would take action proactively rather than waiting but that is personal preference rather than a scientifically proven better method to address this situation. All the best!
@tobs @Asiv adanac @cansha Thank you guys for your responses. This is of so much help for me.

I think the resounding opinion is for me to raise a CSE with a LOE. I am happy to do so, and wanted your opinions as to what you would include in my LOE. The RR was under eligibility and the case analyst stated that my Canadian Work Experience had NO LOE's and several are in NOC C and D category. My primary NOC however he deems to qualify, with the letter being sufficient as well. My intention was that all these other NOC C and D jobs or Jobs without LOE to just be in the personal history section and did not intend to claim any additional points for them.

What do you guys think I should include in my LOE? Also, do I need any supporting documents?

Thank you!

nawaja

Apr 25, 2018
Just had a chat with an agent and he said that there are no due date mentioned against my file, which is contradicting the earlier agent's reply that the case officer has given a time frame till 19th May 2019, within which the file will get approved. If not approved then to call after 19th May.

Today's agent clearly said that such type of remark is non-existent and if our colleague has mentioned so then we apologize but that is not available.

Can it happen that earlier date was mentioned and now it has been removed? OR the agents are simply saying those dates in order to buy some time.
Happened to me as well. first agent mentioned expected completion date july 14th, second agent said there's no such date ! third agent confirmed that there was a note to give decision on july 14 th , its confusing i think not all agents take the effort to look at ur file in detail

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Happened to me as well. first agent mentioned expected completion date july 14th, second agent said there's no such date ! third agent confirmed that there was a note to give decision on july 14 th , its confusing i think not all agents take the effort to look at ur file in detail
Hi, thanks for clearing the confusion. Whats ur present status. Can you please update your timelines in signature

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Could you please share more details on this? Just strike the sensitive info and provide the exact letter used? It probably help others who are in this situation.
My letter basically explain why i qualify, i tried to itemized it for easing reading. I added my appointment letter, promotion letter, internal memo stating my job duties, few payslips, pension account, and attestation by ex colleague.
I just try to e my own advocate. And of course, God helps me with luck

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello house!,

My VO is Ottawa and was instructed to send my passport there, but, I requested to submit my passport to Lagos Nigeria on 9th of April, I had no response yet.
Will it be proper and acceptable to submit at Lagos with the original letter, if I had no response? How long does it take to respond to such issues ? Apart from passport photo, and into passport what should I take along to Lagos VO?

Thank you

SurajRam

Jan 8, 2019
Hello house!,

My VO is Ottawa and was instructed to send my passport there, but, I requested to submit my passport to Lagos Nigeria on 9th of April, I had no response yet.
Will it be proper and acceptable to submit at Lagos with the original letter, if I had no response? How long does it take to respond to such issues ? Apart from passport photo, and into passport what should I take along to Lagos VO?

Thank you
Are you sure they issue CoPR in Lagos? I remember a friend of mine from Nigeria sending her passport to Ghana for CoPR.

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm in an odd situation here. My CEC Inland application is due and over 7 months counting. Medical passed and eligibility under process. My wife lives in India and she's a dependent in this process. I have also applied for my bridging work permit back in February 7th 2019 since my current work permit is expiring on June 5th 2019. There has been no updates so far. Called CIC last week and agent said she will send an email to the VO. Don't know what should I do. I am looking for a new job and the employer will obviously ask for my work permit and they might reject my application since I have less than 2 months of stay in Canada.

Need your expert advise.

Thanks.

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi Guys,

I'm in an odd situation here. My CEC Inland application is due and over 7 months counting. Medical passed and eligibility under process. My wife lives in India and she's a dependent in this process. I have also applied for my bridging work permit back in February 7th 2019 since my current work permit is expiring on June 5th 2019. There has been no updates so far. Called CIC last week and agent said she will send an email to the VO. Don't know what should I do. I am looking for a new job and the employer will obviously ask for my work permit and they might reject my application since I have less than 2 months of stay in Canada.

Need your expert advise.

Thanks.
If you have applied for BWP you are now on implied status until the day decision has been made. It means the employer has no right not to hire you because of this.

mainak.g

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
If you have applied for BWP you are now on implied status until the day decision has been made. It means the employer has no right not to hire you because of this.
Thanks Danny for the insight. I hope to hear from CIC soon. Ran out of patience already and no idea why everything is taking so long. I was at least expecting the work permit to approve.

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
It's PPR time!!
Got my PPR yesterday evening.
My timeline:
AOR August 20th
Medicals passed around September (IP1)
Then in November my eligibility was RR due to a NOC change from ITA to AOR.
April 5th my profile changed to IP2
April 9th - PPR email.

Hope you guys receive yours really soon as well!!