+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Santakloss

Jul 5, 2018
All I can say is keep on sending emails and making calls every other week until you get a positive response.
One thing I know about refunds is that it takes a longer time, you just need to keep on. GCMS notes are being delayed now compared to before so you just have to keep in touch with the office you ordered it from until you get it. And regarding PR application, check in with them from time to time. Try and occupy your mind with something else, I know it ain't easy but it will help get the stress off.
Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate.

Reactions: Tinaaah

Shagav

Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone, we moved to India from US this January 2019. Do we need to update the address in Cic or should we wait till they issue PPR . Any advice welcome. Btw we are aug 17 AOR

AHcan

Mar 26, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24/08/2018
Guys, pls share your progress here
Mine : AOR 20 Aug 2018, Eligibility Met, Criminality in progress, Security not started
Hi,
I’m in a similar situation. AOR 24th August 2018.
No ADR request. Eligibility met, Criminality passed, security not started.
VO - Ottawa

Dannny

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Guys, pls share your progress here
Mine : AOR 20 Aug 2018, Eligibility Met, Criminality in progress, Security not started
AOR 30th August.
Eligibility Met, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started
File last touched: 12 October 2018
VO Sydney, NS
PNP-I
RR: Civil Status

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR - August 25
Meds passed
Eligibility Met
BGc not started yet
ADR: September 25 - was given a 30 days extension -> ADR changed to N/A Nov 25.

Called CIC today and was advised to call back on May 28 if haven't heard anything from them to remind officer.

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
AOR - August 25
Meds passed
Eligibility Met
BGc not started yet

Called CIC today and was advised to call back on May 28 if haven't heard anything from them to remind officer.
How they passed Eligibility and then requested ADR from you? What was the document they have requested?

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
How they passed Eligibility and then requested ADR from you? What was the document they have requested?
Hey based from my GCMS, it was Eligibility passed after they cleared my ADR. It was my ECA, we didn't pick the immigration option so I had to contact IQAS to give permission for the CIC to view the report.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@tobs ,@Mr_nobody ,@Asiv adanac

august 18, PNP Ontario till January 31( the time we ordered GCMS), eligibility RR for POF-although having more money in account, criminality passed, medical also, security not yet started ,VO nova scotia..last time file touched 27-10-2018
a week ago we changed to London united kingdom, does this means anything?
thx
Do you know the exact reason why they RR for PoF? It should be explained in the notes section of your GCMS notes.
e.g. Was the money a gift? If so, did you provide a gift deed? If so, did you provide something like 6 months transaction history or something similar?This is to prove that for example the money is not just a loan and you are not gonna return it before moving to Canada
I think if you could find out the reason, then you can raise a CSE and include more docs to support your application. This will make RR easier.
Anyways, these are the stuff that I saw on these threads, but I don't have much info on PoF coz I was CEC inland and I didn't need to provide any PoF. @tobs is a better person to ask. Hope she still has time to answer, cuz I think she is busy these days with her landing;

For file moving to London, this happens all the time. CIC does it very often in almost every GCMS notes, you can see file was transferred due to "workload redistribution". However, we can't tell what exactly is the reason behind it.

Reactions: tobs

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Man, I feel they got you mixed up with some student visa application. Maybe you can call them to clarify?
Its more like they are talking about two things : One is about PR and other is about a different category of Visa.
Its normal when they ask for a CV and information form (for most of SS they do), but questions related to research paper and other things are misdirected. Please raise a CSE asking for a clarification. You can also choose to call them and find out about the details of the info required. CSE or email will definitely bring some clarity.
Hi Guys,

Seems like a never ending story for me :).
So just to give you guys a bit of a background again

FSW-O : Pakistan National, Based in Budapest, Hungary

AOR: 19th August
Medicals Passed : Somewhere in September
Biometrics : Somewhere in October
Request Letter 1: january 24 (asking for my sibling residence document)
Request Letter 2 : March 28 (Asking me the following)

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
1. The enclosed Supplementary Information Request form .
2. A copy of your resume (CV), a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience

In the enclosed supplementary form, they are asking information regarding fields of study, thesis, supervisors, research paper, sources of funding and upon return to your country, what employment plans do I have in Place?

Now my query is, this seems to be more of a type of questions you would ask to a student.
I dont have all the information for examples :

1. I didnt publish a research paper or publication so nothing to give on that
2. I am not there for study, so Source of Funding (for studies) is not a question. I already gave them my bank statements when I applied
3. Upon returning to my country, what plans do I have? Well which country are they talking about? Pakistan or Hungary? How do I answer that?
4. Supervisors (past or current). Do I just gave them a name and their designation in the university/ workplace or I submit some form of contact cards?

Could you guys maybe help me out based on your wisdom :)?? I really dont want to mess this up..

Cheers guys

Saad
Requesting CV/resume is very common for applicants from Middle East. If you look at the immitracker, there are hundreds of cases, especially from Iran and Pakistan, who have to provide these info. This request is mainly for security purposes and it is to make sure that the applicant is not a threat to Canada. It is also to make sure that the applicant is not gonna go back to their country and make any weapon or anything. That is why people from Stem usually have hard time passing security. Anyways, the only thing that you can do is to answer all their questions. Even if you don't receive the findings and you are in Hungary for work, include a LOE explaining everything.

the only thing that I am confused is the part about if you go back blah blah blah. Usually for student and work permits, you have to prove that you are going back to your country as you are applying for a temporary visa (study/work). For PR, as in the name, it is permanent residency and you have to prove that you have the intention to stay in Canada long-term or even forever. so, I don't know. Maybe it is again for the purpose of SS.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
"Users of some online services are experiencing technical issues, which are being examined. We apologize for the inconvenience."

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
New GCMS notes received today.... from February 25th... no movement since November/2018... just like the other notes from January 2nd.... So frustrating.... Turned 7 months on March 20th....

dinh ngoc minh

Aug 10, 2018
1. @Minh AOR 20 Aug 2018, Eligibility Met, Criminality in progress, Security Not started
2. @AHcan AOR 24th August 2018. No ADR request. Eligibility met, Criminality passed, security not started. VO - Ottawa
3. @Dannny AOR 30th August.
Eligibility Met, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started
File last touched: 12 October 2018. VO Sydney, NS PNP-I
RR: Civil Status
4. @neochanges1 AOR - August 25. Meds passed
Eligibility Met
BGc not started yet
5. @Fazalb AOR: 4th of August '18
Additional documents requested: 25th of August '18
Documents provided: 10th of October.
6. @ Munnalnd Application category: CEC
AOR: August 7, 2018
Medical passed: August 28, 2018 and since then in IP2
RCMP ADR request: August 28, 2018; uploaded on September 10, 2018
One GCMS notes (February 11): Eligibility - RR; Criminality - passed on January 24, 2019; Security - not started
7. Pls copy and update:)

Reactions: Dannny and AHcan