+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Fazalbmirza

Mar 28, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to this forum.. I have few questions relating to my file. Need your advice.

AOR: 4th of August '18
Additional documents requested: 25th of August '18
Documents provided: 10th of October.
Completed 6 months on February 4 '18.

BGC : We will let you know when the BGC starts.
Final decision: We will let you know once the final decision is made.

I am really worried and this wait is never ending. I don't understand what is taking so much time. Please need suggestions what can be done..

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi All,

I am new to this forum.. I have few questions relating to my file. Need your advice.

I am really worried and this wait is never ending. I don't understand what is taking so much time. Please need suggestions what can be done..
Hi, there really isn’t much you can do to trigger activity on your file but you can try these;

-Call CIC to get an update on your statuses for Eligibility, Criminality and Security
-Raise an IRCC webform to request for an update as your application is now over 6 months
-Order GCMS notes to see the activity, agent case notes, to see if there are any concerns.

I am also August 2 AOR. Eligibility is Met, nothing else started.

Reactions: Tinaaah

Fazalbmirza

Mar 28, 2019
Hi, there really isn’t much you can do to trigger activity on your file but you can try these;

-Call CIC to get an update on your statuses for Eligibility, Criminality and Security
-Raise an IRCC webform to request for an update as your application is now over 6 months
-Order GCMS notes to see the activity, agent case notes, to see if there are any concerns.

I am also August 2 AOR. Eligibility is Met, nothing else started.
I have sent a web form during last week of February and I got an email stating my file is in queue to be reviewed by Immigration officer.

I called and spoke to CIC two weeks ago and I was informed my background verification is pending and the agent has sent a reminder to the immigration officer as my file has been there for over 6 months.

I didn't order a GCMS notes yet...

Fazalbmirza

Mar 28, 2019
I have sent a web form during last week of February and I got an email stating my file is in queue to be reviewed by Immigration officer.

I called and spoke to CIC two weeks ago and I was informed my background verification is pending and the agent has sent a reminder to the immigration officer as my file has been there for over 6 months.

At least your eligibility is met.. that must be a relief. But in my case no progress.

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018

Great. I got the same response to CSE and an agent also sent a reminder to CPC Ottawa.

Did you manage your get the status of your Eligibility? If it is Met or Recommend Pass then you may not need to order GCMS notes

Fazalbmirza

Mar 28, 2019
Great. I got the same response to CSE and an agent also sent a reminder to CPC Ottawa.

Did you manage your get the status of your Eligibility? If it is Met or Recommend Pass then you may not need to order GCMS notes
Guess I have to call them again to check on my file.. Do you think I should?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I can see from ur signature that at least you guz got into IP2 phase but in my and some other cases we are still on IP1. I know some cases happened that day before ppr they moved to IP2.
Hi, not always profiles are updates religiously bro.. So don't be shocked if u just see ip2 one day n golden email the next day

rolaesh

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
My AOR is August 17, I was on review required due to work experience partly due to error on profile and non submission of job reference.I raised a cse uploaded supporting documents and LOE after sighting RR in my GCMS January .

Yesterday I received a request that I should upload my parent bio-data ( name, dob, nationality etc). Response within 7 days required

Does that mean my sins are forgiven now? Eligibility probably met? Is there hope again?

Honestly lost hope since RR, just expecting refusal letter,but this looks like hopeful situation again.

Santakloss

Jul 5, 2018
Hello All,

I am really so worried at this point.
First my first PR application was refused on July 2018 and till today am yet to recieve a refund for the Right of permanent residence fee which I made upfront.I have called CIC more than 6time for this matter and each time,they will tell me that they have contacted Montreal office for the refund.As at today the officer I talked to said that Montreal has initiated the refund on March 20 and I shall receive it within 8weeks. Has anyone here ever had similar experience because I dont really understand their stories anymore.
Seondly my Second application is now over 7months,AOR was August 21. I understand that a lot of people here are waiting but my concern is that I applied for GCMs note since Jan 24th and till date,I am yet to recieve the GCMs note.I have raised CSE and only got an automated response and nothing more.
I am really worried and confused on whats happening to my Case because I don't get any update not even the ghost update.
On Jan 10th,they requested for updated medical which we did and submitted in Feb 7th and till date,they have not even acknowledged whether we passed or not.
The update from the CIC representative is that my application is still under review,eligibility,background,security and criminality is still in progress after 7months plus.
I am sorry for the long post but am filling frustated here especially since I have been away from my kids for 3years now.
What do I do at this point about the refund,GCMs note and as for the Pr I know I can do nothing. I have raised CSE on each matter als well but will always get the generic response and thats all.
I have sent email to office in charge of GCMs note,yet no reply for the past 3weeks now.

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
submit a new work experience letter with the job duties closely mirroring what is on the CIC website for the NOC code you have chosen. As well as other details like the hours per week you worked, your pay, etc(check the website for the exact details needed).
I currently have a letter that I had used in office to apply for US visa. Can I submit the same or would that be seen as a contradiction?? What can I state in the LOE alongside

nadalfan

Jan 26, 2019
Hi All,

Join the club.
AOR 18th Aug
Yet to start BG
Trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
My AOR is August 17, I was on review required due to work experience partly due to error on profile and non submission of job reference.I raised a cse uploaded supporting documents and LOE after sighting RR in my GCMS January .

Yesterday I received a request that I should upload my parent bio-data ( name, dob, nationality etc). Response within 7 days required

Does that mean my sins are forgiven now? Eligibility probably met? Is there hope again?

Honestly lost hope since RR, just expecting refusal letter,but this looks like hopeful situation again.
It shows that your file is being worked on and the officer needs some information before finalizing on your application. Dont give up hope, just something the required info.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

mobear13

Jan 20, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
nova scotia...london uk since march 2019
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
@tobs ,@Mr_nobody ,@Asiv adanac

august 18, PNP Ontario till January 31( the time we ordered GCMS), eligibility RR for POF-although having more money in account, criminality passed, medical also, security not yet started ,VO nova scotia..last time file touched 27-10-2018
a week ago we changed to London united kingdom, does this means anything?
thx

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hello All,

I am really so worried at this point.
First my first PR application was refused on July 2018 and till today am yet to recieve a refund for the Right of permanent residence fee which I made upfront.I have called CIC more than 6time for this matter and each time,they will tell me that they have contacted Montreal office for the refund.As at today the officer I talked to said that Montreal has initiated the refund on March 20 and I shall receive it within 8weeks. Has anyone here ever had similar experience because I dont really understand their stories anymore.
Seondly my Second application is now over 7months,AOR was August 21. I understand that a lot of people here are waiting but my concern is that I applied for GCMs note since Jan 24th and till date,I am yet to recieve the GCMs note.I have raised CSE and only got an automated response and nothing more.
I am really worried and confused on whats happening to my Case because I don't get any update not even the ghost update.
On Jan 10th,they requested for updated medical which we did and submitted in Feb 7th and till date,they have not even acknowledged whether we passed or not.
The update from the CIC representative is that my application is still under review,eligibility,background,security and criminality is still in progress after 7months plus.
I am sorry for the long post but am filling frustated here especially since I have been away from my kids for 3years now.
What do I do at this point about the refund,GCMs note and as for the Pr I know I can do nothing. I have raised CSE on each matter als well but will always get the generic response and thats all.
I have sent email to office in charge of GCMs note,yet no reply for the past 3weeks now.
All I can say is keep on sending emails and making calls every other week until you get a positive response.
One thing I know about refunds is that it takes a longer time, you just need to keep on. GCMS notes are being delayed now compared to before so you just have to keep in touch with the office you ordered it from until you get it. And regarding PR application, check in with them from time to time. Try and occupy your mind with something else, I know it ain't easy but it will help get the stress off.

Reactions: cadgijoe