+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
I also got ADR for POF on March 12th and uploaded the documents today. They specifically asked for the last 3 months transaction history along with the proof. when did you get the ADR...? I mean to ask how much time on an average they can take to review them and take a final decision.?
I did not get any ADR. Just from GCMS notes, was thinking of preemptively submitting latest statements

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
I got an ADR too. AOR 22Aug, IP2 is 22NOV....i have made 4 calls to CIC since Dec and been told continuously that file looks good no review required and eligibility and criminality is passed only security is pending but now I have received adr which seems that officer has made a mistake. I had claimed points for my wife’s sister in Canada to which they have mistakenly taken to be her as my sister and told me to upload docs again to prove relation. I will be furnishing all necessary details again and will clear them whom this relation belongs to. But now again waiting game will begin and don’t know when it will end.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
I got an ADR too. AOR 22Aug, IP2 is 22NOV....i have made 4 calls to CIC since Dec and been told continuously that file looks good no review required and eligibility and criminality is passed only security is pending but now I have received adr which seems that officer has made a mistake. I had claimed points for my wife’s sister in Canada to which they have mistakenly taken to be her as my sister and told me to upload docs again to prove relation. I will be furnishing all necessary details again and will clear them whom this relation belongs to. But now again waiting game will begin and don’t know when it will end.
Not necessarily, good thing you're not RR, this may mean that this is the last step before wraping up your eligibility and starting your security checks, which normally don't take very long, just be ready.

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
I also got ADR for POF on March 12th and uploaded the documents today. They specifically asked for the last 3 months transaction history along with the proof. when did you get the ADR...? I mean to ask how much time on an average they can take to review them and take a final decision.?
why were you asked for an updated POF?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I get your point but I disagree. (Especially with the last line).

FSW points and CRS points are different and may be mutually exclusive especially because while you may be eligible based on your FSW points, you can be rejected because your CRS scores are not deemed correct to what you have claimed.

E.g: A person has 76 in FSW points and 454 in CRS scores/points at the time he got the ITA. The draw cut-off at that time was 454, so all was good. And then months down the line, for any reason, the officer doesn't think he qualifies for 2-or more certificates with which he claimed points to get the 454 score, and drops his score, that person will still have at least a 74 on the FSW points (Bsc= 21 points, Msc= 23 points, PhD= 25 points; 25 points is the maximum for education under FSW) but will now have say 440 in the new calculated score. He won't be qualified to receive a PR because the recalculated CRS scores are below the draw cut-off at the time he applied despite still having 74 in FSW points.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

That's all I'm saying on this subject. :)
You are saying exactly same thing that I said (with an example though ) !! Case closed !!

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Woke up to CBSA notes this morning.

I am under security screening--> WTFFF
Started on 6th Nov 2018

Wife's security cleared, valid till 5th Nov 2020

I guess I should sit back and relax, no need to check my account everyday and get panic attacks. As per CBSA website, they are allowed to take up to 14 months. Which means I can get PPR tomorrow or it may go up to Dec 2019.

Extremely disappointed!!
you mean 14 months for SS? could you share the link?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi All,

I've been a member of this group since the day it was created! I'm genuinely happy that everyone here is always ready to help others. You guys are the best!
This is most likely my last post on this group and the forum in general. I received my CoPR stamped passport today. Not going to lie but it has been a long and trying wait to secure this Candian PR! I guess that is why I or rather all of us cherish it all the more.
I wish all of you the very best in your future in Canada and to all those who may still be waiting on their PPR. NEVER lose hope! its only a matter of time.
That being said, I bid you all adieu! Cheers to all of you and keep this helping spirit alive always!

SKW over and out!
All the best buddy !!

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Hello Tobs and everyone,

I got another ADR and they want marriage and casual photos and communication proofs.

Please how do I merge or combine photos to come out as a single jpeg file? Or can they accept it as a combined pdf file?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have applied for CBSA notes because I cannot believe that my file is not touched for past 6 months...
Are CBSA notes helpful for someone who has never visitied or lived or crossed Canadian border? I was discussing this with one of my relatives the other day who is in Canada and he said CBSA notes are usless in my case because I have never been or crossed Canadian border. I know CIC must have sent my file to them now but it will be empty in regards with CBSA... Can you please clarify...? Because I think I only need to order CSIS notes.

Pks1988

Sep 1, 2018
I was also told the same by the CIC agents thrice. And suddenly after three days from the last call, I got ADR.