+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

rushad10

Dec 10, 2018
AOR Aug 3rd. Im glad to see people getting their PPR from early august, it is encouraging. I am still waiting for GCMS notes. Whenever I called agents they said that my eligibility is still being reviewed. And these terms or met, recommended passed or review required, is information they are not allowed to give. So I am not sure if I am met or RR etc.

Anyone with an early Aug AOR that was under RR and has now got PPR? When one gets RR does CIC normally request for ADR? Other agents have told me that eligbility can only be passed and complete once security is complete. Just not sure what stage im in.

Any insight is appreciated! Thank you!

Slick007

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
AOR Aug 3rd. Im glad to see people getting their PPR from early august, it is encouraging. I am still waiting for GCMS notes. Whenever I called agents they said that my eligibility is still being reviewed. And these terms or met, recommended passed or review required, is information they are not allowed to give. So I am not sure if I am met or RR etc.

Anyone with an early Aug AOR that was under RR and has now got PPR? When one gets RR does CIC normally request for ADR? Other agents have told me that eligbility can only be passed and complete once security is complete. Just not sure what stage im in.

Mine is AOR 3rd Aug and I got GCMS notes last week. My case is review required because working hours per week is not mentioned in my experience letter. All other( Fund, info sharing , security etc.) seems ok. I submitted updated letter from my employer today. Last action taken in my profile was on 19 Sept 2018 as per GCMS notes. I think patience is the key at this stage.

Mar 12, 2019
Need your help

I am a inland applicant and my AOR is AUG 1st 2018, not sure what stage the application as the call centre reps are not able to throw much light on it

Nothing happened till the 1st week of March and now they have asked for the RPRF fee

Is this a positive sign for a PPR?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Mine is AOR 3rd Aug and I got GCMS notes last week. My case is review required because working hours per week is not mentioned in my experience letter. All other( Fund, info sharing , security etc.) seems ok. I submitted updated letter from my employer today. Last action taken in my profile was on 19 Sept 2018 as per GCMS notes. I think patience is the key at this stage.
Mine similar case but I ordered notes in Oct. AOR is Aug 20, 2018 and i uploaded new job duties on Nov 28, 2019. Ordered second set of notes and my application last touched Sep 11, 2018. So it's been solid 6 months someone looked at the application. Even after I uploaded no one has time to revisit. I can very well think it will be around 1 year mark before I can get something.

jtian1

Feb 14, 2019
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
CIC agent told me, they can do something after April.03. Hope I can get PPR before the due day, although I am still in IP1.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Need your help

I am a inland applicant and my AOR is AUG 1st 2018, not sure what stage the application as the call centre reps are not able to throw much light on it

Nothing happened till the 1st week of March and now they have asked for the RPRF fee

Is this a positive sign for a PPR?
What is the exact verbiage given on rprf by cic?

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi, u won't be seeing much changes thru ur clg account.
What is ur background check message showing there at the moment?
What is the status of medical checks showing?
There are lotta backlogs in CIC at the moment however u will not get to know the actual summary of ur case file unless u order gcms notes. U can also give the CIC client agent centre a buzz using Google hangouts or skype and find out on the below specifically..

**Office that's handling ur file.
** status of eligibility check
** criminality check
** security check
** any kind of review required or complications shown.

Cheers all the best.
What if the cic agent says all 3 matrices are not started?

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
What if the cic agent says all 3 matrices are not started?
Hi, it can be either that they may not have updated their system with regards to the work done on ur case or your file has not be touched yet. The best way to know whats happening is to order gcms notes. Also if you have crossed 6 months post AOR, then raise a cse webform enquring about the previously mentioned matrices in detail.

engrazafar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018

that's most likely RR. did you order gcms notes already?

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi, it can be either that they may not have updated their system with regards to the work done on ur case or your file has not be touched yet. The best way to know whats happening is to order gcms notes. Also if you have crossed 6 months post AOR, then raise a cse webform enquring about the previously mentioned matrices in detail.
Thanks Asiv, still waiting for the notes and they very not replied the cse. Before now they said it was in progress and all of a sudden became not started...

Mich4mich

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks Asiv, still waiting for the notes and they very not replied the cse. Before now they said it was in progress and all of a sudden became not started...
It had occurred the same way with me as well. Initially, it was under progress but as per the latest response using the online web form, it was stated as " Not started ". However, I managed to get in touch with CIC by phone and I was given a proper update regarding my application status. I suggest you do not pay a lot of heed to the web query response and rather try to catch hold of an agent when you call CIC.

Reactions: dayocanny

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018

Hi, previously for which aspect did they say was in progress which took a uturn off late ?