+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

Sukhdeep88

Dec 10, 2018
Please let me know how you managed to successfully connect with an agent. I have spent countless hours trying to do so with no success. I call ever morning from 8-9 am but it always hangs up after I press 0 to speak to an agent.
I always get connected to an agent luckily.... appriximately 28 mins wait...
Extensions 1-1-1-3-4-1-0
Actually 3, 4, 1 are for temporay residents...bt it eventually end to an agent when i press 0.
I called after IST 10.30 pm

fahadxuberi

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Guys I am just here to spread a ray of hope by telling that I have received p.r today. Can any one from Pakistan can tell me ? That do i need to schedule an appointment for submission of passport? R what to do?
Congratulations!

Whats your AOR and travel history?
Applying alone or with husband?

Call up the local visa office where u've been asked to submit your pp and ask them if u need an appointment

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Guys I am just here to spread a ray of hope by telling that I have received p.r today. Can any one from Pakistan can tell me ? That do i need to schedule an appointment for submission of passport? R what to do?
A ray of hope indeed. I can imagine how good this night would be for you am drawing some inspiration to keep me sane from this news I hope we all get through really soon. Waiting is difficult.

Reactions: Mich4mich and AV94

maya13

Sep 2, 2018
Hi everyone! I have never posted here before, but have been viewing every single post here. After a long wait i received my ppr on Feb 20, 2019. Here is my time line.
AOR:- Aug 8, 2018
GCMS ordered:- January 31st
Called IRCC twice in February, was informed that security had not started till 11 th Feb.
PPR:- Feb 20, 2019
Passport submitted:- Feb 27
Passport Received:- March 7

Thank you everyone for all the suppprt and information. Hope everyone waiting for PPR will get it soon!.
Congratulations!
Do you know your VO?

Sukhdeep88

Dec 10, 2018
Just got ready for visa mail
My Aor is 9 aug 2018
Background check initiated on dec 7 2018
Called cic thrice.
On 22 feb 2019 , they told me security process might have completed.
On 28 feb got the ready for visa mail but was not awared.
Today again called cic, they told me to check spam and there it was.
Thank you everyone for your assistance
@tobs @Asiv adanav, @Mo-Desire , @Abdelilah.

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
Would you mind sharing your GCMS once you get yours? I'll share hers too, should be arriving some time this week.

When you say security, does that mean that your criminality has passed then? Her's I'm not sure, we're just told that BG check has not started yet.
Yes please criminality is passed but security itself has not begun which she stated that’s comes from third party like border security force, intelligence etc

MAK2018

Sep 17, 2018
Hi everyone! I have never posted here before, but have been viewing every single post here. After a long wait i received my ppr on Feb 20, 2019. Here is my time line.
AOR:- Aug 8, 2018
GCMS ordered:- January 31st
Called IRCC twice in February, was informed that security had not started till 11 th Feb.
PPR:- Feb 20, 2019
Passport submitted:- Feb 27
Passport Received:- March 7

Thank you everyone for all the suppprt and information. Hope everyone waiting for PPR will get it soon!.
Congratulations !!! Time to enjoy.

As you have mentioned that Security check had not started till 11th, have you ever received a response over call that Security check has been started?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
@tobs @gau55555 can you shed some light on this? I have seen you guys responding to people with sensible things to do in the past so thought to ask for help.
Education - They have adjusted the points and considered bothe the ECAs. The FSW requirement is -Appears met, so no need to worry about degree/certificate or CRS.

POF- I do not see 'Review Required' Written , Is it mentioned on your GCMS specifically as 'Review required " ? All I see is Please review funds, which is not technically RR.
What did you provide as POF and how mych ?

In my opinion, dont need to worry much here. Raise a CSE or email them asking for the status as its more than 6 Months already.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
None of my employers mentioned 8 hours. Only mentioned full time. My eligibility is met
Thats why my friend I told you to support the 'Full time" with additional docs. Full time doesnt mean 40hrs a week in CIC dictionary.
I think you said your eligibility is RR (it can be RR even if it was set to 'Met" initially ) ?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Just got ready for visa mail
My Aor is 9 aug 2018
Background check initiated on dec 7 2018
Called cic thrice.
On 22 feb 2019 , they told me security process might have completed.
On 28 feb got the ready for visa mail but was not awared.
Today again called cic, they told me to check spam and there it was.
Thank you everyone for your assistance
@tobs @Asiv adanav, @Mo-Desire , @Abdelilah.
Congratulations !!

Last edited:

gurveer13

Feb 4, 2019
Sydney
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi everyone! I have never posted here before, but have been viewing every single post here.

As per the agent on call in Feb start, my timeline is:
AOR:- Aug 3, 2018
Eligibility - Met
Medical - Passed
Security - Not started
Criminality - Passed

yesterday I saw changes in status:

Earlier - Addition documents - Not Applicable
Now - Additional Documents - We are reviewing additional documents you provided.

Is there anything to worry?

Please reply... Thanks in advance!

Last edited: