+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Education - They have adjusted the points and considered bothe the ECAs. The FSW requirement is -Appears met, so no need to worry about degree/certificate or CRS.

POF- I do not see 'Review Required' Written , Is it mentioned on your GCMS specifically as 'Review required " ? All I see is Please review funds, which is not technically RR.
What did you provide as POF and how mych ?

In my opinion, dont need to worry much here. Raise a CSE or email them asking for the status as its more than 6 Months already.
Thanks for the reply. I provided them my bank statements from last 6 months prior to AOR and my salaey slips from last 2 years. I had approx CAD $18K in my account. I called CIC and even the agent could not understand as to why my file was in RR.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I provided them my bank statements from last 6 months prior to AOR and my salaey slips from last 2 years. I had approx CAD $18K in my account. I called CIC and even the agent could not understand as to why my file was in RR.
I assume you have provided $18K for two of you. why did you gave pay slips ?

I had asked if you see 'Review Required' in you GCMS ? If its there, they must have mentioned why it is like that (RR) . Otherwise, I doubt its actual RR .

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I assume you have provided $18K for two of you. why did you gave pay slips ?

I had asked if you see 'Review Required' in you GCMS ? If its there, they must have mentioned why it is like that (RR) . Otherwise, I doubt its actual RR .
Pay slips were prob to support the work experience and not finances. And yes, $18k are for 2 people.
I see the word review required in GSMS notes at the starting of the notes(page 101 out of 105) but nowhere else.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Pay slips were prob to support the work experience and not finances. And yes, $18k are for 2 people.
I see the word review required in GSMS notes at the starting of the notes(page 101 out of 105) but nowhere else.
Ok. Then It may be RR. What does they say the RR for ? It should be there, please check on the same page. They mention the reason for RR .
Also POF RR gets cleared automatically as well, a case officer can do it and overrule the Analysts remarks. so you may not to worry I guess. Just hang on ! Raise a CSE

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Just got ready for visa mail
My Aor is 9 aug 2018
Background check initiated on dec 7 2018
Called cic thrice.
On 22 feb 2019 , they told me security process might have completed.
On 28 feb got the ready for visa mail but was not awared.
Today again called cic, they told me to check spam and there it was.
Thank you everyone for your assistance
@tobs @Asiv adanav, @Mo-Desire , @Abdelilah.
Congratulations brother . Wishing you all the very best. I hope that rest of us gets PPR soon

Reactions: Sukhdeep88

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys I am just here to spread a ray of hope by telling that I have received p.r today. Can any one from Pakistan can tell me ? That do i need to schedule an appointment for submission of passport? R what to do?
Walk into the nearest VFS with the necessary documents and submit your passport.

Reactions: ItsTanzila

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Hi everyone! I have never posted here before, but have been viewing every single post here.

As per the agent on call in Feb start, my timeline is:
AOR:- Aug 3, 2018
Eligibility - Met
Medical - Passed
Security - Not started
Criminality - Passed

yesterday I saw changes in status:

Earlier - Addition documents - Not Applicable
Now - Additional Documents - We are reviewing additional documents you provided.

Is there anything to worry?

Please reply... Thanks in advance!
Rejoice, work is on-going on your file. PPR loading

Reactions: gurveer13

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi All

AOR:11th Aug 2018
med passed sometime in late august
ADR: 6th sep(Schedule A)
Same ADR: 23rd Oct after which the file hasnt been touched once.

My GCMS notes(applied 10Jan and got on 1pth Feb 2019) say that
'Review required MI3 Summary notes: PA has claimed education points for two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer. PA has a 4 year bachelor issued on the completion of a one year certificate. PTS adjusted to post-secondary program credential of three years or longer. please review funds.
A11.2 Appears Met R75:FSW minimum requirement - Appears met R76: selection criteria- Fsw points/funds : Appears met FSW points total 76 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete'

I do not really get as of for what reasons they have put in my profile under review required after reading the above.
Also, I did my graduation degree which was full time(WES gave 4 year college degree credentials) and a Certification(side by side with graduation for which WES gave me 1 year certification points). Have they raise concerns because I selected 2 or more degrees/certificates even when I did both of those side by side?
Any clarification would be of much help as this is very frustrating.
I typed a response yesterday when you tagged me but it's disappeared. (I only just searched for it and didn't find it).
To answer your question the RR is for your education points (not POF, that 'review funds' was a comment and not the reason for the RR).
The case analyst has adjusted your points to only a bachelor's degree and not 2 or more certificates. Because both certificates were running concurrently.
Confirm that you still have not points than the cut off for the round with which you applied.

If you don't, at this point there's not much you can do. You can hope the officer overlooks this and approves your file (which I hope for) or you start preparing for the worst case of a PFL (procedural fairness letter) or rejection and possibly reapplying later.

That's just the worst case for if your CRS points are below the cut off for when you applied. If it's not, then there's nothing to worry about. It'll be cleared by the officer when he attends to your file.
Good luck.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi everyone! I have never posted here before, but have been viewing every single post here.

As per the agent on call in Feb start, my timeline is:
AOR:- Aug 3, 2018
Eligibility - Met
Medical - Passed
Security - Not started
Criminality - Passed

yesterday I saw changes in status:

Earlier - Addition documents - Not Applicable
Now - Additional Documents - We are reviewing additional documents you provided.

Is there anything to worry?

Please reply... Thanks in advance!
Hey, nothing to worry, work is being done on ur profile which is positive. What was ur ADR all about? Mostly, the visa officer is performing a final review over ur case inorder to make a final decision.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I typed a response yesterday when you tagged me but it's disappeared. (I only just searched for it and didn't find it).
To answer your question the RR is for your education points (not POF, that 'review funds' was a comment and not the reason for the RR).
The case analyst has adjusted your points to only a bachelor's degree and not 2 or more certificates. Because both certificates were running concurrently.
Confirm that you still have not points than the cut off for the round with which you applied.

If you don't, at this point there's not much you can do. You can hope the officer overlooks this and approves your file (which I hope for) or you start preparing for the worst case of a PFL (procedural fairness letter) or rejection and possibly reapplying later.

That's just the worst case for if your CRS points are below the cut off for when you applied. If it's not, then there's nothing to worry about. It'll be cleared by the officer when he attends to your file.
Good luck.
He has 76 FSW points post adjustment I guess, so he could easily pass the CRS. Also its mentioned that "R75:FSW minimum requirement - Appears met" so I dont think there is a problem there. I asked him to share the RR comments, which we still need to see to reach at a conclusion.

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Hi there. I need help.I am confused about my job duties. i wrote almost same job duties though the language was different as given in NOC code but now since i havent heard anything from them i am getting really nervous. Please confirm if they are same or do i have to submit new job letter.
Please hep someone

Mine:
· Teaching theory to the students of Bachelors in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) and Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.).
· Conducting practicals of B.Pharm. and D.Pharm classes.
· Member of internal rationalization committee for result analysis of diploma courses.
· Class in charge of D.Pharm. class.
· Member of internal examination committee for conducting internal examinations of B.Pharm. course.
· Paper setter for the internal examination of B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
· Evaluator for internal examination of B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
· Counsellor for admissions of diploma and degree courses.
· Examination assistant for conduction of internal examinations of B.Pharm.
Design and preparation of material for B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
Counseling of students for further career opportunities.

NOC
  • Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
  • Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
  • Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
  • Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
  • Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it
  • Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
  • Supervise teaching assistants
  • May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
  • May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements

gurveer13

Feb 4, 2019
Sydney
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hey, nothing to worry, work is being done on ur profile which is positive. What was ur ADR all about? Mostly, the visa officer is performing a final review over ur case inorder to make a final decision.
The document was regarding Indian Police Check report on 27th August, asked me to upload again and I did it within 1 day.