August 2018 AOR - join here

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi All

AOR:11th Aug 2018
med passed sometime in late august
ADR: 6th sep(Schedule A)
Same ADR: 23rd Oct after which the file hasnt been touched once.

My GCMS notes(applied 10Jan and got on 1pth Feb 2019) say that
'Review required MI3 Summary notes: PA has claimed education points for two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer. PA has a 4 year bachelor issued on the completion of a one year certificate. PTS adjusted to post-secondary program credential of three years or longer. please review funds.
A11.2 Appears Met R75:FSW minimum requirement - Appears met R76: selection criteria- Fsw points/funds : Appears met FSW points total 76 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete'

I do not really get as of for what reasons they have put in my profile under review required after reading the above.
Also, I did my graduation degree which was full time(WES gave 4 year college degree credentials) and a Certification(side by side with graduation for which WES gave me 1 year certification points). Have they raise concerns because I selected 2 or more degrees/certificates even when I did both of those side by side?
Any clarification would be of much help as this is very frustrating.

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Please be informed that a letter only stating 'Full time' is not sufficient as per the definition/requirements for the documents. If your employer can not mention the hours on the letter, it needs to be backed up by some documents, like the Policy of working hours or a pay stub showing hours worked.

If you can't support it by these docs, Provide any other document related to the job with and LOE (letter of explanation) explaining the circumstances, they might clear the RR. Do it ASAP.
None of my employers mentioned 8 hours. Only mentioned full time. My eligibility is met

Verin

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Please be informed that a letter only stating 'Full time' is not sufficient as per the definition/requirements for the documents. If your employer can not mention the hours on the letter, it needs to be backed up by some documents, like the Policy of working hours or a pay stub showing hours worked.

If you can't support it by these docs, Provide any other document related to the job with and LOE (letter of explanation) explaining the circumstances, they might clear the RR. Do it ASAP.
None of my employers mentioned 8 hours. Only mentioned full time. My eligibility is met

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi All

'Review required MI3 Summary notes: PA has claimed education points for two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer. PA has a 4 year bachelor issued on the completion of a one year certificate. PTS adjusted to post-secondary program credential of three years or longer. please review funds.
A11.2 Appears Met R75:FSW minimum requirement - Appears met R76: selection criteria- Fsw points/funds : Appears met FSW points total 76 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete'

I do not really get as of for what reasons they have put in my profile under review required after reading the above.
Also, I did my graduation degree which was full time(WES gave 4 year college degree credentials) and a Certification(side by side with graduation for which WES gave me 1 year certification points). Have they raise concerns because I selected 2 or more degrees/certificates even when I did both of those side by side?
@tobs @gau55555 can you shed some light on this? I have seen you guys responding to people with sensible things to do in the past so thought to ask for help.

Reactions: gau55555
Feb 26, 2019
Hello ,
Kindly guide.
I just got the chance to connect with cic agent and she told me that everything so far has been completed; soon local visa office of my country will send me the mail to submit passport.

Did she mean the application is approved???
How long it would take to receive the mail as no update in my profile
Thanks
Please let me know how you managed to successfully connect with an agent. I have spent countless hours trying to do so with no success. I call ever morning from 8-9 am but it always hangs up after I press 0 to speak to an agent.

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Hi All

Your "review required" case is as a result of your POF! "please review funds."

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Please let me know how you managed to successfully connect with an agent. I have spent countless hours trying to do so with no success. I call ever morning from 8-9 am but it always hangs up after I press 0 to speak to an agent.
The secret to get connected is patience, perseverance & never give up attitude, u gota keep trying n trying. The other way past is to raise a CSE webform and get ur query answered.

Feb 26, 2019
The secret to get connected is patience, perseverance & never give up attitude, u gota keep trying n trying. The other way past is to raise a CSE webform and get ur query answered.
thank you. i did raise CSE but just got a generic reply below so i still do not know what stage exactly my application is. I it ok to raise multiple CSE's or does that harm your chances?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
thank you. i did raise CSE but just got a generic reply below so i still do not know what stage exactly my application is. I it ok to raise multiple CSE's or does that harm your chances?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Hi, dont raise multiple Cse, keep trying to connect to a CIC agent n order gcmsnotes.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Can anyone confirm this please?

If they requested for an ADR and gave you 60 days - ADR changed to NA on the day after due, this will probably cause a delay on your application, right?

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
But

i had approx CAD $18K in my account at the time of AOR and they have written that the settlement funds appear to meet.
Yes, It could be the documents you submitted in respect to your POF (Gift deed, bank Statement etc). They may have concerns. Do you have any cash inflow that may raise red-flag?

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
What are you using to call

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes, It could be the documents you submitted in respect to your POF (Gift deed, bank Statement etc). They may have concerns. Do you have any cash inflow that may raise red-flag?
I did have a fixed deposit that I liquidated just a month prior to submitting the documents, but I attached an LOE well in advance for that. I think that might a concern for them. Is there anything that I can do now for the same?

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
I did have a fixed deposit that I liquidated just a month prior to submitting the documents, but I attached an LOE well in advance for that. I think that might a concern for them. Is there anything that I can do now for the same?
You can raise another LOE to support your claims